Listing monitored by Bookabuy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (52)

Mark James M.
Mark James M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great gift!

I requested a long and varied list of reading interest for a 6 book gift subscription for my partner. Bookabuy blitzed it and we both enjoyed the quality and diversity of the titles they chose (and the delivery presentation is beautiful and immaculate). Very happy to recommend!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Mark! So glad to hear you and your partner both enjoyed the books we handpicked for you!

Sally Bee
Sally BeeFar West, NSW

Everyone’s present from now on!! :)

I’m currently the favourite child after this!! Living on isolated sheep station during lockdown was limiting my shopping. I wanted something personal, something I could ‘put together’ online ( more than the usual flowers & chocolates) for my mum’s birthday. Discovered Bookabuy !! Best thing ever. Everyone in my family is getting this from now on in!! Thanks Mel for fixing my address typo x love, love ,love it!!

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for supporting our small business, Sally! Love the photos!

Sue
Sue

Happy ending.

After a few mishaps along the way, today all was resolved.I can’t thank Mel enough for her never giving up on this matter.
I was absolutely delighted when my package arrived today as anticipated.
A huge thank you Mel and for the added surprise. Best wishes Mel.

MelBookabuy

I'm glad we could get this sorted for you, Sue! Happy reading!

Mel

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Such a thoughtful and well presented gift!

Thank you Mel and Bookabuy for an absolutely seamless experience helping me select the perfect combination of goodies for my hamper to my work colleague. He absolutely loved it and was really impressed by the thoughtful way it was put together and personalised just for him! Nice to be able to share some joy in lockdown!

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our business, Kim! We’re so glad that your gift was well-received!

The perfect birthday gift

I gifted my mum a book hamper for her birthday and she said it was the best gift she has ever received in the post! Thanks, Bookabuy!

MelBookabuy

Thanks, Mike! I’m glad to hear your mum loved your gift from you!

Mel

Couldn't live without my Bookabuy subscription!

Couldn't live without my Bookabuy subscription! I love receiving a new surprise book every month that the Bookabuy team have handpicked just for me. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Melissa
Melissa

Love my Bookabuy subscription!

I’ve had a Bookabuy subscription for a few months and have loved every single book that has been selected for me. Thanks to the team for your expert choices, and for the lovely postcards, bookmarks and gift wrapping each month. Such a fun and unique service!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Melissa! We hope you continue to love each and every book we handpick just for you!

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Fantastic Gift Idea!

I sent a gift hamper to a friend and she loved it! It was well presented and it arrived quickly after placing the order. The books selected were also exactly what she likes! I highly recommend Bookabuy for anyone that wants to treat a book lover to a unique gift.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Dave! We hope your friend loves her new reads and treats!

Other Book Shops

Love the monthly surprise!!

I have been with Bookabuy for 2 and a half years now and have never not liked a book! I have a long list of books I want to read and quite often the book I receive is on my list. Mel, you have an amazing knack for knowing what people like, thank you

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for your review, Karen! You're so welcome. I'm so happy that we've hit the nail on the head with your monthly book picks! Looking forward to surprising you with more fantastic reads! - Mel

Ange Brown
Ange Brown Sydney, NSW

Best thing I’ve done!

I can’t rave enough about bookabuy! These guys know their books. I’m on my third book and I’ve loved every one of them. I haven’t read like a can’t put a book down for years. I look forward to every month with excitement for what has been personally chosen for me. The candle is a luxury treat from Glass house always beautiful. Highly recommend ❤️

MelBookabuy

Thank you so much for your review, Ange! We really appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear you're loving your Bookabuy subscription!

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprise Gift hits the mark every time!

Amazing service

Hamper was delivered on time, customer service was top notch, the recipient was extremely pleased with gift!! Would use again :)

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Fiona! We are so pleased that your gift was well-received!

Mel from Bookabuy

FlashSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful gift

A great gift to give and a wonderful surprise to the one receiving it. Gift wrapped and sent to you a lovely way to receive it. Sent as a birthday gift.

MelBookabuy

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad you loved our gift hamper service!

Hi Mel ..All good sister in law loved her birthday present Maria

Maddison Southam
Maddison SouthamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gifted bookabuy

I was overly impressed with the goods included in the hamper and the safe delivery of the package. The prices were a little high but well and truly worth it with the products that are included. Highly recommend.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your feedback, Maddison! So nice to hear you were impressed with the goodies included!

Pallavi D.
Pallavi D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a great gift

I bought this for a friend’s birthday. My hamper was SO easy to customise, I even got to choose the flavour of each item! Although you don’t get to choose the book titles, you get to pick a genre - and my friend loved both the books selected by the Bookabuy team. The products were all such great quality too. The only thing I wish could have been nicer was the personalised message. It would have been nice if it was handwritten, but it was typed along with the order sheet. Can’t complain though, definitely recommend this as a solid gift!

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for your review, Pallavi! So nice to hear that your friend loved their hamper!