Bookabuy (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Bookabuy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (52)

Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

You know what I like to read!

With the information I provided the club they send me the perfect books! I have already passed on my last book to a friend to enjoy as much as I did.

MelBookabuy

That's so great to hear, Jenny! Thanks for your feedback!

Bettina
Bettina

Bookabuy got me back into reading

I subscribed because I got out of my regular reading habit last year. Great service, easy communication, Mel incorporates my wish list in my subscription. So far, all the books were great reads and I know I read at least one book a month.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Bettina! We're so happy to hear you are really loving our service!

Other Book Shops

A great birthday present.

I bought this book subscription as a birthday present for my mother, she absolutely loves it and looks forward to receiving her new novel every month. Highly recommend the books offered bhy Bookabuy.

MelBookabuy

Thanks Walter! We're happy to hear your mother is loving her handpicked books!

Review collected in partnership with Bookabuy

Love getting my book surprise!

It's such fun to receive my new book every month, always a surprise and a special read. Always beautifully presented as well with extras like a lovely book mark. Thanks!

Great service.

Loving my subscription. Always wonderfully surprised to receive books I’d choose myself, without having to source them. Have also gifted a subscription and my friend is loving the books they receive.

MelBookabuy

Great Present and excellent customer service

Have had Bookabuy for over a year now and couldn't be happier. Their accuracy in choosing books I would enjoy and tea to match is excellent. They're also great at customer service, super helpful.
Coidlnt recommend higher

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Seamus! Glad you're loving the books and tea!

Review collected in partnership with Bookabuy

Love receiving my surprise book in the mail each month!

So delightful each month when my Bookabuy arrives. Bookabuy is a great gift for someone or yourself that keeps giving. I've got friends on to it too! Great book selections.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Jacqui! We appreciate your support!

Steph
StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give more than 5 stars I would

I cannot fault Bookabuy and would recommend them to anyone looking for a unique gift idea for someone who loves reading. They go above and beyond to keep their customers happy. I will definitely purchase from them again :)

Other Book Shops

Perfect gift and perfect treat!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Tammy! So so happy to read that you found some new favourite authors!

Find out how Bookabuy compares to other Book Shops

A surprise each month for a year was wonderful

I chose a year of crime as a gift and the recipient experienced a surprise each month. The curated books were of high quality and each were a satisfying read. The books arrived on time and always packaged with care. It was a great experience for both the recipient and me the gift giver.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Ingrid! Very pleased to hear that you and your gift recipient enjoyed the Bookabuy experience!

I love Bookabuy!

I’ve been receiving bookabuy for over 18 months. And as someone who reads 60 odd books a year & has 200 in her to read bookcase someone they always nail it. They’re the best! I only wish I could subscribe to more. It’s my favourite time of the most. If you’re considering it, stop just do it. x

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Kathleen! No such thing as too many books, right? ;)

Tianaha Willson-Baker
Tianaha Willson-BakerMid North Coast, NSW

The Gift That Keeps on Giving

This is the best gift for any book lover.
The gift that keeps on giving.
Always a great read no matter the book that arrives. And something you may not pick usually, gives you some variety.

Find out how Bookabuy compares to other Book Shops

Such an incredible service!

Bookabuy is such a wonderful company run by such beautiful people! It's wonderful to have such an incredibly personalized service that is so flexible and exciting. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a unique present for someone they love, or themselves!

Great gift from my son

I received books I probably would not have selected myself. Opened up a whole new range of authors. Really looked forward to receiving each new book. Now looking for other books by some of these authors

Byron Bibliotherapy
Byron BibliotherapyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Efficient & attentive

Bookabuy was so careful to pay attention to the books they should avoid when I ordered a subscription for my mother. The books were beautifully wrapped and arrived at monthly intervals. What a treat!

MelBookabuy

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that your mother enjoyed her books.

Chaye
ChayeCanberra 2600, ACT

Bookabuy - Fantastic company

This is the third year of subscribing to Bookabuy and what a fantastic service it is. Really easy to set up the subscription and their selections for the genres I specified are excellent. It was originally purchased so I could try some new authors and it has exceeded expectations. There is something really special about receiving the Bookabuy parcel in the letter box each month! No plans to cease the subscription - a very happy customer. Thank you Bookabuy!

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for your support, Chaye! We're excited to hear that you've loved our service over the past three years!

Sal
SalSydney, NSW

The gift that keeps on giving!

The choices are always appropriate genre for my taste ( I was asked to explain what I enjoy). They are recent publications.
They provide lovely bookmarks and sustainable wrapping! I keep the string! My subscription was a perfect gift from someone who knows my love of reading.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Sal! We're glad you've loved the bookmarks and the wrapping, and of course the books that we handpicked for you!

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

I have used this for two presents now and both recipients have loved it. The books delivered were suited to the preferences I put in. Will definitely use bookabuy again!

MelBookabuy

Thanks so much for your review and for your ongoing support, Matt!

Claire B.
Claire B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service with a truly personal touch

Guaranteed great service with a personal touch. Choose any genre subscription of your choice and receive a new book to suit. If you've already got it, get a replacement free

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Claire! We love that you love the personal touch to the packages we have sent to you.

Multiple

I purchased Bookabuy as a gift for my daughter who loves to read. She absolutely loved getting a new book in the mail every month. Best gift ever! Since then my kids purchased me Puzzlepost for Christmas and I loved my first puzzle.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Georgina! We're glad you're loving your Puzzle Post subscription too!

Best gift ever

I first tried bookabuy as a gift to myself. After a six month subscription, I was delighted and renewed for a following 12 months. I have also gifted subscriptions to book loving loved ones. I was super happy with the books that I received and experienced a range of reads, many which I would never have discovered on my own. I have never received a book that I already have which is nothing short of miraculous because I have heaps! I love that exchanges are possible if this happens. I'm impressed that I can also send gift subscriptions to my family in New Zealand. These subscriptions are a special treat and I frequently recommend them to others.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Rose! We're so happy you've loved your handpicked books, and that we can send gifts to your NZ family.

Tina R.
Tina R.Queensland

Bookabuy is fabulous

I have been given Bookabuy subscriptions several times, and I have given them as gifts as well. Bookabuy always choose the perfect books for me, sent wrapped in brown paper and tied with string. Perfect!

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Tina! We've appreciated all of your support!

Karen Platt
Karen PlattSydney, NSW

Excellent I look forward to a new book each month expectantly and always pleased

I enjoy the packaging and the personal touch of the postcards and book marks. Variety of books and quality is great. I have been a customer for several years and highly recommend the service.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Karen! We're glad you've loved your handpicked books and all of the extras!

Jeanette
JeanetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic present for an avid reader

We bought this for our one of our two daughters (they are both reading addicts). It was a great present. Thanks Bookabuy I'll certainly be considering this for the next 'hard to buy' for family member.

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Jeanette! We certainly pride ourselves on offering a gift for "hard to buy for" loved ones!

Nick W
Nick WGeelong

A Yearly Subscription as a Birthday Present

I have been buying a 12 month Subscription to Bookabuy for my wife's birthday present for at least the last 3 or 4 years. My wife both really enjoys the 'reading' AND also looks forward to a 'monthly surprise' when she opens the parcel at the post box. - Nick, Geelong

MelBookabuy

Thanks for your review, Nick! We appreciate all of your support over the past few years!! We're glad that Elizabeth gets so much joy from our handpicked books.

Booktopia