• Trip Completed Yes (20) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Easy to use

Booked a Melbourne Yarra River Cruise. Great savings. Really easy to use. Was straightforward. Accurate information. Met expectations. Would use again. We both enjoyed our two hour river cruise. Thank you!

donna11.01.70North Queensland, QLD

No saving paid more through book me

Booked a flight simulata for $199 in which saving of $80 but the price is $135 per hr and they make money on it when i tried to call no phone number or email couldn't find a number and never emailed me back Never book them again

donna11.01.70

No specials as the operator asked how much i paid and i told her and she was surprised as they only charge $135 that was the every day hr flight experience any time of the day so i feel like i was taken for a ride with book me

Easy to book and also easy to alter bookings.
Good website and found the discounts much better than booking direct with operators. Would use their service again.
Great product all round. 10/10

Find out how Bookme.com.au compares to other Booking Services

Great deals - easy to navigate

Have used on a number of occasions, great deals locally and across NZ and Aus, up to the minute meaning I can book something a few days out for my daughter and I to go and experience at sharp rates. We've managed to do some cool things and can't wait to use the site for our upcoming Fiji trip too.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using us Emma, we hope you enjoy your trip to Fiji!

Laura and Chris

Laura and ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website and easy to use.

Very simple site and easy payment system to buy activities on. Traveled through New Zealand and Australia on this website and found some great products to buy. Will use again

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to review!

Amazing deals

Stress-free booking and excellent deals. The website is easy to use. Great discounts, big savings and fun experiences. Their customer service is very helpful. Best prices around / Unforgettable memories. Highly recommend.

Really good support service

Their customer support team was really fast and efficient at helping with my refund. I just had to email them my details and they sorted the rest quickly - it really was easy!

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using Bookme TravelRyan!

The Best Activities Website I've Ever Used, and Still Use. Epic Deals!

I've used Bookme in Australia and New Zealand for years. I've had no issues at all. Got some great deals for both family and individual activities. I've used it in Noosa, Adelaide, Christchurch, Queenstown and Auckland.

Thanks for using us!

Saved my holiday

I am not yet rolling in funds so finding this site was game changer in the school holidays. Easy to use - great savings. Happy kids! Happy wife. Well on that day lol.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Glad we could keep everyone happy! Thanks for using us Ed!

Great Customer Support

Wow! These guys really go the extra mile for their customers!!!
Was having trouble with the activity provider and so reached out to Bookme Customer Support who fixed it immediately! A++

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for your feedback G. Surfie!

Awesome website

Saved a so much money booking several things to do around NZ, Fiji and Australia over the last few years. Have never had an issue getting a refund for a cancelled booking, Ive received fast responses and full refund back to my credit card. Highly recommended

Thanks for using us!

Bookme is the deal

Easy to use with great deals, my booking got cancelled by the operator and no problems rescheduling the trip. I'm traveling to New Zealand next and will definitely be using them there.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Great to hear Logan thanks for using us!

Great Deals

Easy to book and got some great deals too. One of my bookings was called off because of bad weather and I got my money back no problem. Will be using again for sure.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using us! We hope you enjoyed your trip

Great site for deals on things to do!

We found this great for our holiday to Noosa! Saved real $$ on a bunch of activities, very easy to use website and would definitely recommend if you are looking to save a buck or two while exploring Australia

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using us in Noosa!

Best online activities site for deals

A great website to use when travelling. We got fantastic deals for multiple activities and everything was super smooth and easy.

We had a query and their admin team came back to us quick too.

Looking forward to getting some more good deals on our next trip and always reccommend Bookme to friends and family who are travelling in AU or NZ - I believe they are in Fiji now too.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

We really appreciate you using us and your feedback! Indeed we are live in Fiji also! Thanks for recommending us to your friends and family.

Great Deals!

Very straightforward and easy to book, the best prices I could find anywhere (saved heaps on full price). Trip went great and would definitely recommend and use again :-) Thanks Bookme Australia!

Scott

ScottGold Coast

A very ordinary experience.

After booking through the bookme website we were provided no details regarding how to contact our service provider. We tried to contact someone at bookme via number provided without success.

Filippo

FilippoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing discounts

I was a bit concerned reading some reviews, but eventually I decided to go for it and booked two tickets for a snorkelling tour on the Great barrier reef. The experience has been incredible, and I payed less than half of the original price of the ticket.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks Filippo! I hope you enjoyed your tour on the Great Barrier Reef. Kind regards, Bookme team

Excellent Service

Saved a lot of money booking several things to do around NZ and Australia. One activity was cancelled due to weather and I received a fast response and full refund back to my credit card. Highly recommended

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using us Liz! I hope you enjoyed your travels and found our website useful. Kind regards, Bookme team

Lara

LaraQueensland

Great Prices

I have travelled Australia for the last 3 months booking activities through bookme.com.au. The trips have been of good quality and the discounts have been awesome. I had one company cancel the tour in the Whitsundays because of weather, later that day I was notified by Book Me that they had issued a full refund back onto the same card I paid with. The money was in my bank 4 days later. 12 different activities and no problems at all if you read the confirmation emails they explain everything.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Hi Lara, thanks for using our website and taking the time to review! I'm glad you found it useful. Kind regards, Bookme team