Bookme.com.au

Bookme.com.au (page 2 of 2)

3.8

• Trip Completed Yes (20) · No (5)
  • Ease of Booking

No respond from Bookme.com.au and Trek North

I booked my trip for the whole family tp visit Daintree and Cape Tribulation around Cairns. After full payment the tour operator (in this case Trek North) should confirm the pick up details. We paid this trip in full on 3rd October but we didn't get any respond from Trek North. As we contacted Bookme.com.au they answered that we will get respond from Trek North. Now also Bookme.com.au fill no responsible for this difficulty and no answer my questions.

Great Deals!

Very straightforward and easy to book, the best prices I could find anywhere (saved heaps on full price). Trip went great and would definitely recommend and use again :-) Thanks Bookme Australia!

Dina

DinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusting I would never purchase anything through them

Bought a boat tour in Sydney one day prior to going the next day we went there totally disappointed to what we expected and our expectations didn't meet we had 2 young kids that were crying and scared to get on that boat now they not refunding us they are a rip off

Scott

ScottGold Coast

A very ordinary experience.

After booking through the bookme website we were provided no details regarding how to contact our service provider. We tried to contact someone at bookme via number provided without success.

Awful No Refund

Didnt receive a refund and really bad service. Once taken your money, they dont care about you at all. Dont deal with these and be left $1000 dollars down like I am

Specul8r

Specul8rSydney

Booked tour, cancelled per bookme policy but still awaiting refund

Booked a Fiji cruise through bookme. Cancelled due to sickness more than 24 hours before the event which per the terms is elegible for a refund.

Cancellation was on 23 April 2019. I have chased three times and Bookme fail to respond even though the tour operator has confirmed i am eligible for a refund and also chased for my refund.

Filippo

FilippoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing discounts

I was a bit concerned reading some reviews, but eventually I decided to go for it and booked two tickets for a snorkelling tour on the Great barrier reef. The experience has been incredible, and I payed less than half of the original price of the ticket.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks Filippo! I hope you enjoyed your tour on the Great Barrier Reef. Kind regards, Bookme team

Excellent Service

Saved a lot of money booking several things to do around NZ and Australia. One activity was cancelled due to weather and I received a fast response and full refund back to my credit card. Highly recommended

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using us Liz! I hope you enjoyed your travels and found our website useful. Kind regards, Bookme team

Lara

LaraQueensland

Great Prices

I have travelled Australia for the last 3 months booking activities through bookme.com.au. The trips have been of good quality and the discounts have been awesome. I had one company cancel the tour in the Whitsundays because of weather, later that day I was notified by Book Me that they had issued a full refund back onto the same card I paid with. The money was in my bank 4 days later. 12 different activities and no problems at all if you read the confirmation emails they explain everything.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Hi Lara, thanks for using our website and taking the time to review! I'm glad you found it useful. Kind regards, Bookme team

YSW

YSW

Phone number unable to connect, will not reply to emails

Booked a helicoptor tour thru bookme.co.nz but tour got cancelled. Despite their 100% refund policy, they are uncontactable. Phone just went to this recording message asking you to send emails but they will not reply to email.

Still no replies or confirmation that i will received a refund fr them. Will attempt to do a charge back on my cr card to try out my luck.

Dont use them if u can. Do not believe their lower than others quotes as service is terrible.

Kevin

KevinGold coast

Unforgettable experience!

This is my first time to surfing.
Staff are really kind and professional. So i can enjoy the time! Thank u for everything

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Hi Kevin, thanks for using us and taking the time to review! Kind regards, Bookme team.

jack

jack

should be reported to ombudsman, fraudulent advertising

they advertise prices to get customers to sign up to then cancel a transaction for 'incorrect' pricing. Avoid like the plague

Great deals

I used bookme in Cairns ,Gold Coast and Huskisson and have got great deals. I've had cancellations and rebooked or got refund absolutely no issues. Great to save money

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using us Gugsmarty! Apologies for the delay responding we have just discovered the review platform. Thanks for taking the time to review. Kind regards, Bookme team

JessV

JessVMelbourne

No issues here.

Raewyn

RaewynBrisbane

Wonderful experience on the great barrier reef

We had a lovely experience on the Great Barrier Reef with Seaquest. We booked with Bookme and missed out on the best deal for the day but it didn't matter, we were more than happy with the day. Thanks to Seaquest and Bookme.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Hi Raewyn, thanks for using us and leaving a review for Seaquest! It is certainly a wonderful day out on the Reef. Kind regards, Bookme team

Find out how Bookme.com.au compares to other Booking Services

Falla snorkling and great barrier reef tour

This trip was amazing. Small group so you felt like it was personal trip. Lots of snorkling and I can recommend scuba diving as it was awesome but it is an extra charge. Lunch was beautiful and the stories from the crew made the day special. Even saw whales and dolphins.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using us Lynnie and taking the time to review! Kind regards, Bookme team.

Sammy G

Sammy Gmelbourne

Useful site

I booked my holiday tours in Cairns and found this site very useful. Easy to book, one trip was cancelled by the operator because of weather but I got a refund quickly and communication was good. I recommend the flow rider deal, tricky to master but a lot of fun!

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using us Sammy G! I hope you enjoyed your visit to Cairns. Kind regards, Bookme team.

Frank Gelonesiwetherill park

Shonky as

BOOKME.COM.NZ are a big con job bunch of crooks. You book through them and they tell you that you get a full refund if you cancel within a day. But they then steal 10% from you if you do cancel on the premise that in another page of their web it says that. They never ever tell you that in the booking confirmation but rather say exactly the opposite. Why don't they say it in their booking confirmation instead of quoting from the actual tour providers contract who do give 100% refunds and conveniently leaving out that Bookme is going to keep 10%. Liars, cheats and crooks. Avoid them like the plague.

rupotty

rupottySydney, NSW

Bookme.com.au False advertising only email contact hidden company details

Booked online at https://www.bookme.com.au selected date, evening cruise on Sydney Harbour, checked details etc all good paid. Then was advised to check pick up location by calling the cruise company. Was advised sorry that deal is not available for dinner, we have advised BookMe of this and they have not taken it off their website.

Received a refund however the process reveals BookMe hides all information about itself. No phone number only a generic email address for contact and PO Box for post. No physical address or phone number for emergencies nothing!