3.8

• Trip Completed Yes (2) · No (4)
  • Ease of Booking

Ehsan S.

Ehsan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Zero customer service! Do not make the same mistake that I did...

donna11.01.70North Queensland, QLD

No saving paid more through book me

Booked a flight simulata for $199 in which saving of $80 but the price is $135 per hr and they make money on it when i tried to call no phone number or email couldn't find a number and never emailed me back Never book them again

donna11.01.70

No specials as the operator asked how much i paid and i told her and she was surprised as they only charge $135 that was the every day hr flight experience any time of the day so i feel like i was taken for a ride with book me

No respond from Bookme.com.au and Trek North

I booked my trip for the whole family tp visit Daintree and Cape Tribulation around Cairns. After full payment the tour operator (in this case Trek North) should confirm the pick up details. We paid this trip in full on 3rd October but we didn't get any respond from Trek North. As we contacted Bookme.com.au they answered that we will get respond from Trek North. Now also Bookme.com.au fill no responsible for this difficulty and no answer my questions.

Booking Services

Find out how Bookme.com.au compares to other Booking Services

Dina

DinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusting I would never purchase anything through them

Bought a boat tour in Sydney one day prior to going the next day we went there totally disappointed to what we expected and our expectations didn't meet we had 2 young kids that were crying and scared to get on that boat now they not refunding us they are a rip off

Scott

ScottGold Coast

A very ordinary experience.

After booking through the bookme website we were provided no details regarding how to contact our service provider. We tried to contact someone at bookme via number provided without success.

Ease of Booking

Awful No Refund

Didnt receive a refund and really bad service. Once taken your money, they dont care about you at all. Dont deal with these and be left $1000 dollars down like I am

Specul8r

Specul8rSydney

Booked tour, cancelled per bookme policy but still awaiting refund

Booked a Fiji cruise through bookme. Cancelled due to sickness more than 24 hours before the event which per the terms is elegible for a refund.

Cancellation was on 23 April 2019. I have chased three times and Bookme fail to respond even though the tour operator has confirmed i am eligible for a refund and also chased for my refund.

YSW

YSW

Phone number unable to connect, will not reply to emails

Booked a helicoptor tour thru bookme.co.nz but tour got cancelled. Despite their 100% refund policy, they are uncontactable. Phone just went to this recording message asking you to send emails but they will not reply to email.

Still no replies or confirmation that i will received a refund fr them. Will attempt to do a charge back on my cr card to try out my luck.

Dont use them if u can. Do not believe their lower than others quotes as service is terrible.

jack

jack

should be reported to ombudsman, fraudulent advertising

they advertise prices to get customers to sign up to then cancel a transaction for 'incorrect' pricing. Avoid like the plague

Booking Services

Find out how Bookme.com.au compares to other Booking Services

Frank Gelonesiwetherill park

Shonky as

BOOKME.COM.NZ are a big con job bunch of crooks. You book through them and they tell you that you get a full refund if you cancel within a day. But they then steal 10% from you if you do cancel on the premise that in another page of their web it says that. They never ever tell you that in the booking confirmation but rather say exactly the opposite. Why don't they say it in their booking confirmation instead of quoting from the actual tour providers contract who do give 100% refunds and conveniently leaving out that Bookme is going to keep 10%. Liars, cheats and crooks. Avoid them like the plague.

rupotty

rupottySydney, NSW

Bookme.com.au False advertising only email contact hidden company details

Booked online at https://www.bookme.com.au selected date, evening cruise on Sydney Harbour, checked details etc all good paid. Then was advised to check pick up location by calling the cruise company. Was advised sorry that deal is not available for dinner, we have advised BookMe of this and they have not taken it off their website.

Received a refund however the process reveals BookMe hides all information about itself. No phone number only a generic email address for contact and PO Box for post. No physical address or phone number for emergencies nothing!

Leanne Geerin

Leanne Geerinasked

Can I please have the phone number for Bookme.com.au? The tour I want says they have 2 tickets left and I select 2 people and.click book now then it says there isn’t enough room. I can’t even find a number to call you on and need to book a tour at Hervey Bay 1st October. Please get back to me today. Thanks Lea

Hi Lea,
Thanks for letting us know! I see the whale watching product you are referring to and it appears it is an issue linking from the products’ live availability system, I have sent this to our tech team to fix and will let you know once complete, kind regards Bookme team

Haresh M.

Haresh M.asked

What's 12+. or 6+ indicates while booking a deals of excursion i.e. Milford cruise

Fritz.S.W
Fritz.S.W

From my experience that is number of seats available on each trip. If you click on that slot it usually then brings up the different deal prices available.

Get an answer from our members and Bookme.com.au representatives