3.8

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking

Great deals - easy to navigate

Have used on a number of occasions, great deals locally and across NZ and Aus, up to the minute meaning I can book something a few days out for my daughter and I to go and experience at sharp rates. We've managed to do some cool things and can't wait to use the site for our upcoming Fiji trip too.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using us Emma, we hope you enjoy your trip to Fiji!

Leanne Geerin

Leanne Geerinasked

Can I please have the phone number for Bookme.com.au? The tour I want says they have 2 tickets left and I select 2 people and.click book now then it says there isn’t enough room. I can’t even find a number to call you on and need to book a tour at Hervey Bay 1st October. Please get back to me today. Thanks Lea

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Hi Lea,
Thanks for letting us know! I see the whale watching product you are referring to and it appears it is an issue linking from the products’ live availability system, I have sent this to our tech team to fix and will let you know once complete, kind regards Bookme team

Haresh M.

Haresh M.asked

What's 12+. or 6+ indicates while booking a deals of excursion i.e. Milford cruise

Fritz.S.W
Fritz.S.W

From my experience that is number of seats available on each trip. If you click on that slot it usually then brings up the different deal prices available.

Get an answer from our members and Bookme.com.au representatives