Bookon

1.3

Vicky Y

Vicky YAU

No Refund Received

My wife purchased a book a month ago. But the seller declined the request with refund. Still Bookon didn’t release the funds to our account. We have mailed to bookon enquiry and to the seller multiple times but didn’t receive a single response from either of them. Worst customer service.

Never got the book

Bought a book over a month ago still no book or refund. I am now unable to log onto the site.

Gem L

Gem LPerth

*** Buyer Beware! ****

Customer service is non-existent and you will be taken for a ride. Placed an order for a university textbook on 25/03/18. Paid in full for express postage due to the urgent nature of requiring this textbook. Contacted them numerous times about the status of my book, have received ZERO response to any of my attempts. Their website will not allow me to click on the refund request despite following their policy of sending multiple messages inquiring where this textbook is. Total joke taking advantage of university students. Can not afford to fork out multiple times for one textbook until these guys decide to respond and refund me my money, today is 11/04/18 and I am yet to hear a thing.

Book Shops