Booktopia

Booktopia (page 2 of 500)

4.8 from 31,275 reviews

31,275 reviews
  • Return Claim MadeYes (35) · No (1,074)

Ordering on-line

The book I ordered was received in reasonable time and in good condition. It was left in a safe place out of the weather. Booktopia's website was easy to negotiate.

Horrible customer service, app not working

Bought an ebook from booktopia, app not working, keep frozen. Tried to download software for pc, not working again, wouldn't let me log in. Customer service is not helpful, rude and disrespectful

Great!!

They have a great choice and selection of books to choose from. Packed very securly for delivery and a super speedy delivery time frame. I would highly recomended shopping from booktopia!!!

Aurora Rising

A good read.I found it hard to put down. The book was in good condition when it arrived. All deliveries were always quick and in good condition when they arrived.

Leese

LeeseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic selection of just what I need

Being a hard working mum homeschooling as well I need to be able to get what I need quickly. I can always rely on booktopia the amount of books is absolutely amazing...

Trish b.

Trish b.Woden 2606, ACT

Fast, efficient and competitive service!

I ordered 3 books all delivered within 5 days. They are able to source such a wide range of titles! Great tracking process, good prices. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Emily

EmilyPerth, WA

Always great

Great collection of books and pretty decent prices compared to other online stores. The shipping is always really quick, usually arrives in a few days to Perth and books arrive in perfect condition.

Dim

DimSydney, NSW

Delivery was so fast

The prices were pretty competitive with Amazon and the delivery was super fast.
the first book which was in local stock was delivered with in 3 days and the rest delivered with in 10 days.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Quick and Easy

The order process was so easy and simple, and my books were delivered so quickly. The book descriptions were excellent and I was able to search for exactly what I was looking for. This was the most stress free and easy delivery!

Rach

Rach

Exemplary service!

I chose to order from Booktopia because their description of the books' subjects were clear and informative and their prices were competitive. My books were delivered promptly and in excellent condition. I would recommend Booktopia without hesitation.

Gina

Gina

Efficient service

Ordering from Booktopia is easy and stress free
They have a vast selection
They are price competitive and the delivery was quick and efficient
Will go to Booktopia as my first preference

Great service.

Pleased to discover the book I needed within a short timeframe was both in-stock, and excellently priced (including comparisons to o/s suppliers with free shipping). Straightforward, no hassle purchase; and order arrived quickly and well protected.

Deb

Deb

It was a great birthday present for my one year old niece. I would recommend you to anyone, my niece will learn & have fun doing it, thank you so much

Chrystal T.

Chrystal T.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Mother’s Day gift

Perfect gift for my mum on Mother’s Day! Website was easy to navigate, Delivery was fast and the product was exactly as described and viewed. Jealous I couldn’t keep it myself

Katie

KatieIllawarra, NSW

Easy for my first ever online book order

Simple to use their interface, easy processing. My books were delivered very quickly considering the current climate with online delays. Price was fair in comparison to other online bookstores. Would recommend!

Great choice - fast delivery

I was looking for a birthday present using Booktopia. I found a massive selection to choose from very quickly. Viewing through the site was easy and useful. I made a choice and it was delivered within days! I was very impressed.

Fabulous service

At a time like this when we are all in need of a good book to escape the reality of our world I was delighted to get my parcel within days of ordering. Great packaging, fast delivery and great price.

Every conceivable way

Absolutely fantastic read. I thoroughly enjoyed it, highly recommend this book. Unbelievable story of one couples long journey to become parents filled with so many obstacles along the way. Their courage, strength, bravery and resilience shows what was needed to eventually achieve their goal, their miracle baby.

Gary

Gary

Great service and extremely fast!!!

If you need a book or 4 in a hurry this is where you order it from at a great price, you get what you pay for from Booktopia, Thanks

Dory B.

Dory B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent books

I purchased two books, “Secret boys business and Secret girls business. Both are well written and illustrated. Perfect for you g children to 12 year olds and good for opening conversations between parent and child.
Booktopia service was fast and reliable.

ALF B

ALF Basked

I AM BUYING FOR THE FIRST TIME, I AM TRYING TO APPLY THE DISCOUNT CODES BUT TO NO AVAIL. WHAT CAN I DO

Hi Alf,

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty. What discount codes are you trying to use? What screen are you on on our website?

Kristie Rogers

Kristie Rogersasked

Hi there I have bought a book a couple of days ago and downloaded in on my tablet as I did not have my laptop with me (I actually to prefer to read it on my laptop, however I need to access the book urgently shortly after purchase....it is a textbook!).
I tried to download again onto my laptop today and this is where I will be reading it on. However, I am not able to download it from the same link anymore. When i try the ACSM link to Adobe Digital Editions, it has a error message "Error getting license
License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER".

Can you please help me?

Mat
Mat

Sorry your problem is not in my expertise, I have never downloaded an e-book before. Try googling your problem and/or contacting booktopia themselves.

Hi Kristie,

Unfortunately I think the issue is too complicated to type out the solution. It's probably best to give us a call or try live chat and have someone walk you through it.

Noah P.

Noah P.asked

I ordered a book (order no. 10716179) almost two months ago and never received it. Can you guys plz help me cancel the order now? plz, reply to me asap ;)
Cheers,
Noah (Zelin PENG)

Hi Noah,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I can see that one of my colleagues has reached out about your order.

If there's anything else we can help you with please let me know.

David

Get an answer from our members and Booktopia representatives