Booktopia

Booktopia (page 2 of 500)

31,697 reviews
    4.7 (1,347)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (43) · No (1,461)
    4.5 (1,106)
    4.3 (1,052)

Marion

MarionSydney

Australian online bookseller Bookotpia

Great Australian bookseller online. Uses Australia Post hence 4 stars not 5. AP leaves me cards to pick up parcels at post office rather than knocking on my door, Otherwise, it;s a great local business with a very good range of books....and if they don't have it, they get it. Pretty fast too, certainly faster than overseas booksellers. I recommend them.

Quick, reliable and product in perfect condition.

The book I ordered for my Dad for Christmas arrived promptly, with no delays. The book is in pristine condition. I would highly recommend this company.

Johnny Thunders

Johnny ThundersPerth, WA

No fuss

Quick delivery at good price of a book needed for legal work. Would recommend based on my experience. No fuss.

Excellent service

I can always find the book I am looking for, even obscure titles.
Books arrive promptly and the strong packaging ensures excellent condition.

Looking forward to reading both books.

The books arrived promptly, and in perfect condition. Packaged very appropriately. Very happy to have received my books in the condition that I would have expected.

Jessikajade

JessikajadeHunter Region, NSW

Great company! Always very happy with the purchase and service and prices and Aleays very happy to recommend Book Topia

Shawn B.

Shawn B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and great service

I was even surprised that the sites had the book I was looking for as it was an anniversary special edition, but they did and I couldn't be happier. It took about 10 days to get here too and during Covid, that's great

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

The book arrived promptly.
The packaging ensured the book arrived in excellent condition.
The book is a birthday gift that I am proud to gift.

Ian J.

Ian J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sell books that aren’t available and then keep you waiting and then shorthand you on the refund

I ordered a book from the Internet.
After one month I phoned to find out where it was and they had no idea if it was even coming in.
I asked them to check availability and get back to me and if it wasn’t available to refund my money.
They then refunded less than the actual total charge even though they wasted one month of my time waiting for a book that was supposed to be posted within seven days.
Do not use this company.
They are terrible and useless

Brian Dillon

Brian DillonHunter Region, NSW

Book order

I have ordered two books this past two months and the service has been excellent. Prompt delivery. Would highly recommend this company.

Ellen B

Ellen BSydney, NSW

Products ordered were delivered in super fast time.
Strong & secure packaging. Very nicely done: a really good job.
Thank you very much.

Excellent Service

Prompt and efficient delivery and the book was exactly what I was looking for and in perfect condition.
Thanks for the service.

Josh26

Josh26Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great resolution

I had an initial problem with a purchase which the customer service person couldn’t grasp but once I was in touch with David, we had a constructive discussion and came to a mutually satisfactory resolution. He really helped and I’d like to say thanks

marmax

marmaxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

happy bookworm

I have been very pleased with the ease of ordering and very pleased with the prompt delivery,
all books arriving in good condition

susan

susanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great service and quick delivery

i order books that were in stock and the delivery was so quick that it was delivered 2 days after delivery

Harold

HaroldSydney, NSW

Excellent service

The book was delivered In very rapid time. The packaging was very strong amd secure so the book arrived in perfect condition.

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Fast and good value.

We were very pleased with our first encounter with Booktopia. Our books arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Very good value too. We will certainly use Booktopia again.

jnt

jnt

Excellent service

Excellent customer service. Prompt replies, easy to navigate shopping cart and payment etc. Books arrived quickly in excellent condition. Thank you Booktopia :)

Trina

TrinaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Ordered the latest Matthew Reilly book on day of release as a gift for family member. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Ordering more books as Christmas gifts. Favourite site for new books!

Ann R

Ann RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, fast service.

Great service when I ordered my book.
I knew where my book was at all times.
Very happy, will definitely order again.

Gawain B.asked

Why is the price of my titles so expensive compared with other online booksellers?

I am an Australian author who uses Ingram Spark. They have a POD factory in Melbourne.

I would love my readers to support Booktopia but the price difference is sending them to cheaper booksellers

Hi Gawain,

We're sorry for any confusion. Please reach out to us with the ISBNs of the books you have questions about. We'll be able to assist you more then.

Regards,
David

Gawain B.

Thank you David for your reply. Where should I contact Booktopia with my ISBN information? Would you have an email adress for this?

My titles - ISBN: 9780987643001 & ISBN: 9780987643018 Thank you

lys r.

lys r.asked

Are temporarily out of stock books really going to be restocked? How long does it normally take?

Hi Lys,

Thanks for your question.

It depends on the title. It may be a few weeks or it could be several months. If you want an answer on a specific book I can look into it for you, just send me the link or ISBN.

If there's anything else we can help you with please let me know.

Regards,
David

Deborah
Deborah

I would suggest sending a message to Booktopia as they are really the only one's who could answer this question.
Regards
Deb

Alicia H.

Alicia H.asked

I keep getting charged 7c i’ve paid for my book in full but these random 7c keep coming out and i’d love to know why?

Vicki
Vicki

I haven't had this happen to me yet, I paid for it by PayPal. may be you should contact them about this.

Hi Alicia,

Thank you for your question. When you place an order on our website using a credit card, we will charge a nominal amount of $0.07 as a pre-authorisation. This simply validates the card and should automatically drop off of your bank statement within 7-14 business days.

I hope this has been helpful!

Kind regards,
Isabelle

Get an answer from our members and Booktopia representatives