Booktopia

Booktopia (page 2 of 1514)

4.8 from 30,280 reviews

Never received

Hi,
I ordered 2 books on the 28th of Feb, on the website it said it would take 1-2 business days to be delivered I also purchased express shipping for extra money, it is now the 19th of March and haven’t received my delivery with no email or call to let me know if the books are even out of stock! I’ve been trying to call for 2 weeks now but never get an answer I also emailed 4 days ago with no response. This has been very frustrating and such a horrible experience! I would love to know when I’ll be receiving my order as it was meant for a gift.

Ayla

Store LocationOnline
Hi Ayla, I'm so sorry you haven't received your order or heard back from us yet. Let me look into it for you, what's your order number? Kind regards, Jessica Customer ServiceOrder number - 8768196 Yes it would be amazing if you could please let me know when i'll be receiving my order. ThanksHi Ayla, We had actually called you on the 01/03/19 as we need to speak to you about your order, we left a voicemail at the time. I'll have someone call you this afternoon, if we don't reach you please give us a call as soon as you can. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Excellent delivery time and prices

I'm a repeat customer of Booktopia! They have a huge selection, great prices and great delivery times to Australia. The books always arrive well packaged. Excellent site. I like checking out their bargain book section as there are always titles that I want to purchase.

Fantastic

I received my shipment in perfect condition. I had looked at other bookstores but they were not able to provide for 3 weeks or thereabouts - Booktopia provided within 10 days and I couldn't be happier. The packaging was extra tough and i received the book in excellent condition.
I will be purchasing from them again as i was happy with price and delivery.
Thank you for your great service.

Store Locationbooktopia.com.au

Great books at affordable prices

I bought an Octonauts set of books for my grandson and a Billie B Brown 3 in 1 stories for my granddaughter. They loved them and I was happy with the prices compared to other book stores. They were delivered promptly and in excellent condition. Definitely recommend them.

Great customer service

I ordered few books from booktopia, and got my first one in 2 days. But rest of the books were supposed to come after a weeks which i didn't know at the time of ordering. So after a week I emailed them to cancel my order as I couldn't wait that much. They understood my situation and replied me back on the same day saying "your order has been canceled and a refund will be issued to you asap". To my surprise, I was not expecting this quick reply from them, and I got my money back in 2 days. Thank you so much Booktopia for great and honest customer service.

cook purchase and delivery

prompt response to online order placed; great update on status of order; tracking number for delivery with Aus post; terrific turn around time; Delivery instructions followed to a 'T',Thank you

Store LocationBOOKTOPIA online and if I was more digitally savvy I could do the next step and upload p.o.p!

Animal Reiki by Elisabeth Full-on and Kathleen Prasad

A reasonable book
Not impressed with all the actual examples of art treatment of animals
Would have liked more of how to do healings
I got that each healing is different and you have to be in tune with the animal to judge when enough is enough

Store LocationBooktopia

Desperately required text book has never arrived

I ordered a book on 28 Feb (uni text book). Initially it said 2-3 days delivery. On 1st March I received an email saying the book was out of stock and delivery was expected 7 March. Yesterday (14 March) still no book. I sent a message and received no response. Called this morning and waited on hold for one hour before hanging up. This book is INTEGRAL to my studies so if you can’t supply it LET ME KNOW and refund my money so I can buy it elsewhere before I fail the unit as we are already half way through the semester. Order number 8778475

March 18th 2019 Update: Gave up

See response to my original complaint....I gave up and ordered through another supplier, making a complaint to paypal to get my money back. As there are many suppliers to buy books from I suggest booktopia is not one of them...

Store LocationBooktopia
Hi Mariab, I'm so sorry this item hasn't been dispatched yet, it looks like it's running late from our supplier. The stock is now expected to arrive in the next couple of days. I've upgraded the shipping to Express Post to ensure it reaches you ASAP. I will keep a close eye on this and be in touch if there are any further delays. Kind regards, Jessica Customer ServiceI can't respond on the patronising answer you gave me, Jessica about 'looks like there has been a delay from the supplier'. I spent the whole of last week trying to chase you down to see where the book was. In the end I had to submit an assignment on Sunday night without the aid of the text book I ordered 19 days ago and which was not available in any library. Hence my purchase of the book and my need. I have reported this issue to paypal and ordered it from another supplier. I should imagine if you would like me to stop writing these posts, you quietly refund my money and we agree to part company with dignity.Hi Mariab, I'm incredibly sorry my response came across this way, it was absolutely not my intention. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. As you've ordered the book somewhere else I've cancelled the order and requested a full refund, this will be processed in the next 1-2 business days. The stock is still due to arrive today or tomorrow so please let me know if you still need it. I very much hope you'll consider giving us another chance as I'm confident your next experience will be a more positive one. I've arranged for a store credit to be issued to your Booktopia account which you can use towards a future order, it'll be valid for 12 months and we'll send you an email as soon as it's ready to use. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Excellent service at excellent prices.

Often when I find a book that I wish to purchase Booktopia is my go-to site, as it more often than not has the book in question, even when other bookstores say it is unavailable. The ease of buying onlline and the competitive prices, as well as the extremely quick service are what keeps me returning to Booktopia.

Store LocationOnline

Arrived promptly and in perfect condition.

Easy to order, fast shipping, well packaged and in excellent condition. Took advantage of the free shipping last order. Would prefer if it was always free shipping. Tend only to order books when shipping is free.

Arrived on time

I was pleased with the whole tranasaction process . The packaging was more than adequate and the contents were undamaged. I can’t think of anything else to say but have to make this thirty words long.

Store LocationBooktooia

Fantastic Service and prompt delivery

The order was processed immediately, the delivery date was prompt and as advised. The books arrived securely and packaged well as to not be damaged in transit. Well done, I will definitely order through Booktopia again.

Just about as good as it gets ...

I've used Booktopia as my supplier of choice for a few years now. Their prices are always competitive, and the service is always fast and faultless. Would recommend them highly.

Store LocationOn Line

False representation

Ordered a book online. Stated 1-2 days delivery. 4 days later I tried to call them. Left on hold for an hour so gave up. Sent two emails with no response. Finally someone responded on live chat and the employee lied as book had not even been sent. Finally received the book. I would never use this company again.

Hi there, Sorry for any confusion, all of the time frames listed on our website are shipping time frames, not delivery time frames. In-stock items are normally dispatched in 1-2 business days. I'd like to look into this further to see if the order was shipped on time and how we handled your enquiry. Could I grab your order number? Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Informative Information

This book is a guide in clear easy to understand medical language. Purchased for information on a particular disease and found it very helpful. The site and product are always exceptional. Quick processing and mail out. Would highly recommend. Price comparable and postage the same.

Excellent service

I found my book order was a very easy transaction. It came well packaged, with no damage to goods. The delivery time was quick as well. An all round excellent service.

Store LocationBooktopia

They don’t answer the phone at all.

They don’t answer the phone and send book too late. Too late postage.
And they never ever answer the phone even if you call them 5 times a day daily.

Hi Suresh, I'm sorry for the trouble you've had trying to get in touch with us. Let me look into it for you, what's your order number? Kind regards, Jessica Customer ServiceYou’re joking. I haven’t received the book yet. Instead of replying here, you should pick up the phone or replied my chat or email.Hi Suresh, I'm terribly sorry for the wait on the phone, we have all available staff working to get back to everyone. I just need your order number to chase this up for you, the order number was sent to you in an email confirmation at the time you ordered. Let me know what the order number is and I'll provide an update ASAP. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Love Books

Very easy transaction and super quick delivery, very easy to track using auspost app, book was well packaged, book was as described no issues at all,will definitely buy from booktopia again

Great Job

Your company was very professional from the time I ordered the book until it was delievered to my door in very little time. I will most certainly be buying other books in the future.

Terrible company - zero customer service

Purchased some text books in Feb. Order went to processing and then stayed there. There has been no updates from Booktopia and numerous attempts from me to contact them through their "Contact Us" function have gone unanswered. I have just tried to ring their 1300 number and received an automated message stating they have a large number of call and cant accept anymore, the call is then ended.

I strongly suggest shopping somewhere else.

Hi ChrisL, I'm really sorry you haven't received your order, and for the trouble you've had trying to get in touch with us. Let me chase this up for you, what's your order number? Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Page 2 of 1,514

I have asked for a refund and my order status is canceled but yet I still haven't received my money! This is frustrating me Please refund the money!!!!
Hi there, Let me look into it for you, what's your order number? Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service8731621Hi Wenjie, Thanks for that. I've checked and I can confirm that the refund was completed on the 11/03/19. Be sure to get in touch if there's anything else we can do. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

I’ve just bought a book from Booktopia opened the app & downloaded the book but when I turn pages to read they’re blank Apps on my IPad
Hi Robyn, Sorry to hear this! Try this: Open the eBook in your Library and tap the middle of the screen once to bring the menu up. Along the green banner is an option for "Contents". Choose Chapter 1 and this will take you to the beginning of the book. If you're still seeing blank pages after this let me know and I'll have someone get in touch with you. Please also let me know what your order number is. Kind regards, Jessica Customer ServiceIt’s all fixed Jessica thanks

i have an samsung galaxy tab a 10.5 and running Booktopia Reader. when i open book to read the fonts are too small to read. how do i increase the size of these?
Hi Geoff, Thanks for contacting us. To increase the font size of a book, open the eBook on your device then tap the screen once to bring up the menu. Once you’ve done this, click Settings in the bottom right hand corner. There will be section called "Text Size" and a plus and negative sign that will increase or decrease font size respectively. Tap the plus sign a few times and the font size will increase. If the plus sign goes grey then you're not able to increase the size any more. Once you’ve done this, make sure you click Save in the top right corner to save the changes. I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Similar listings