Booktopia

Booktopia (page 2 of 1541)

4.8 from 30,814 reviews

27,349
2,316

Dianna Cooper

Dianna CooperSydney, NSW

Great service and book

Ordering process was easy, as usual. The price good, delivery time very fast and the book excellent. An eye opener and should be compulsory reading for all Australians. Why can’t we learn from the people who farmed and lived on this land without damaging it for over 60,000 years?

Excellent service

I was always updated after I I ordered a Leuchtturm1917 bullet journal. The delivery service was really amazing as I had my hands on my journal two days after ordering it. Will definitely be buying from this website again.

Carol

Carol

Service for this product was excellent. Thank you

Service for this product was excellent. Delivery of my book was also excellent. Thank you it is annoying having to write 30 words though when I don’t need to. Thank you Carol

NORMA HAMAWI

NORMA HAMAWISydney, NSW

Excellent service

My first experience with Booktopia I will certainly recommend them to my family. My order arrived on time as promised and in great condition and the delivery postman was very polite.

Zac

ZacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

Recent purchase arrived late and damaged.

David from customer service was extremely helpful and organised a full store credit for the damaged book.

Customer service allowed an unpleasant and unfortunate incident to have a happy ending.

Learning Mandarin

It is helpful for the kids. Flash cards and CD helps for both visual n hearing the right pronounciations. Nothing to state. What was stated is honest opinion. Thank you

Lisa0971

Lisa0971

Very fast dispatch & great communication

Book arrived so fast and I knew what was happening every step of the way. Communication great and accurate. Prices are competitive and postage on par with other online book stores.

Tom D.

Tom D.Southwest, VIC

Exactly as anticipated

I bought 5 kids books, some I knew and others recommended on site. All excellent and prompt delivery. Quality packaging, Aus Post delivery, good quality books at a fair price.

Excellent pleasant customer service & delivery time was excellent

The customer service guy was very pleasant & helpful. The delivery service was the best ever & very very fast. No delivery fee was very special & I will use again. Thanks muchly

Ordering was easy, and book despatched promptly. I ordered at lunchtime and the delivery date was set for 6-9pm that evening. It was actually delivered the following evening which was fine, but its always better to under promise and over deliver rather than over promise and under deliver! Very happy with the service.

Colin C

Colin CMid North Coast, NSW

Item received in good condition and within the time frame stated. Item as described. Easy transaction from a well set out web site. Thanks for a great experience and service.

Very efficient customer service

My book order was for just one title, but by a fairly obscure writer. The order was filled successfully and the goods despatched promptly. I appreciated the tracking emails that I received, keeping me informed about the progress of my order.
When it arrived, the book was in stout packaging that ensured the contents were in mint condition.
My experience with Booktopia was very positive and I will use the business again.

Gondwana

GondwanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A happy customer

G Taylor

G TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

Received my order very promptly,The packaging of books sent is excellent and the merchandise cannot be tampered with or damaged. The book list covers a good selection to choose from

Kerry Dwyer

Kerry DwyerSydney, NSW

Slow delivery

I ordered (and paid for) two books through Booktopia almost a month ago. I am still waiting for delivery Claudia Faraday, by Patsy Trench, and Book of Clown by Ira Seidenstein.Slow delivery

Rafat K.

Rafat K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

poor customer service and problem resolution

Lazy and not bothered to resolve their own delivery and stock issues while customers' pay the price.
terrible organization . i wish i could give them "0" starts. i dont think i will ever use them again

Ads

Ads

Great price on just out book, delivery within days as promised.

I heard a review of a new book on TV in the morning. Went online and found the book at a great price, it was even signed by the author. Received within 2 days of the order. Great service.

Well packaged books and speedy delivery

Books arrived quickly, with good tracking updates. They're well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. When I had an issue with my voucher I got it resolved straight away, through the helpful live chat website feature.

Frances Hrdina

Frances HrdinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gardening Australia diary

So pleased to find the diary and be able to get it now. I really like that diary and use it often. Arrived rapidly and was not over packaged which I dislike.

Great service!

The site is easy to use, with a great range of books, and really prompt response and delivery. I have used Booktopia before and have found their service to be consistently good.

Page 2 of 1,541

LBK

LBKasked

hi,
we have a Sony e'reader, is this compatible with Booktopia "E" books or is it too old and outdated?
LBK

Hi LBK,

Our ebooks require either the Booktopia app or Adobe Digital Editions. I'm not sure if your ereader would be compatible. To see all the information on accessing ebooks from us go to https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep?p=eBooks&o=accessing-your-ebook# And if there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Rosetta Moors

Rosetta Moorsasked

how long to ship a book to country victoria?

Hi Rosetta,

Once an order has left our warehouse it gets to the rural areas of Victoria in between 3-4 business days for standard shipping and 1-2 days for express.

Caro

I live in WA and my books take about 7 working days to get to me. Enjoy.

Dylan C.

Dylan C.asked

if I can read books to see if I like them even without paying

Jules Dicker
Jules Dicker

Ha ha very funny (wouldn’t much point to a book business if you did that!)

Hi Dylan,

We have previews of some books available so you can get a feel for them. On the product page you can click on the cover image for a look inside. There are also some free ebooks available on our website too.

David

Get an answer from our members and Booktopia representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Book Shops