Booktopia

Booktopia (page 4 of 1520)

4.8 from 30,397 reviews

3 Books Delivered

I ordered 3 books and they were delivered with in a week. I am extremely pleased with the competitive pricing of my books purchased and will purchase through Booktopia again.Great Service. Thanks

Right on time.

I was very pleased to receive my order in a timely and well communicated manner. I live in a regional area so I appreciated all the updates as to where things were at and the day would arrive.

Store LocationBooktopia on line

This company is a joke.

This company is a joke. Entice you in by stating that despatch will be in 1-2 days and once ordered there’s a two week wait. I’ll never order from them again.

Store LocationOnline
Hi Ste, I'm incredibly sorry to hear you haven't received your order. Let me look into this further and fix it up, could I grab your order number please? Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Prompt delivery

My book arrived within the provided time & was well packaged so the book was in great condition. I will definately be ordering more books through booktopia. Great selection of self development books available

Store Locationwww.booktopia.com.au

Poor Communication and Service

Ordered a book on March 15 with a stated delivery of 5-9 business days as book is not held in stock and has to be ordered from the supplier. After 12 business days received an e-mail advising shipment from the supplier didn’t include my book. Tried to e-mail requesting further information and an eta only to receive an automated message saying we will respond in a few days! Nothing but crickets so I sent a follow up e-mail requesting an eta or I will cancel order. Still silence. I didn’t have time to try and call them in office hours and with recent experience of others looks like that would be a waste of time as well. They are very good at bombarding me with ‘junk e-mails with offers’ - might I suggest that they put the same effort into customer service. Last time I will use them.

Store LocationOn line
Hi Gordo, I'm really sorry to hear there's been an issue with your order. Let me look into it for you, could I grab your order number please? Kind regards, Jessica Customer ServiceHi Jessica, Due to the lack of response from my e-mails I rang your organisation today. When I finally spoke to your telephone consultant after being on hold for some time she confirmed my order was despatched today. I got the feeling your organisation is significantly under resourced to provide customer service when the process does not work ‘automatically’. My order number is 8859515. I will think twice about using your company in the future.Hi Gordo, Thanks for getting back to us. You're totally right in saying that the process didn't work this time around, I'm incredibly sorry there was an issue which delayed your order. This is absolutely not the normal experience you would have so I hope you'll consider giving another chance in future. I've arranged for a store credit to be issued to your Booktopia account which you can use towards a future purchase. I'm confident we'll get it right next time, but please be sure to get in touch if we can assist at all. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Fast and Fabulous!!

My book came very quickly! It was in very good order and I was impressed by the great service and will definitely buy from Booktopia again in the near future....thankyou kindly!!

Store LocationOnline

Not happy with customer service.

I have ordered a book from this place, and I needed it urgently, only to find that a couple days later I received an e-mail saying the book is out of stock and will be dispatched in 15 days!! On top of this it has been over a month now, I've attempted numerous times to contact them via e-mail and on the phone (on hold for over 45 minutes now!). Really disappointed in their service, and if it isn't fixed soon I will be taking it further.

Store LocationOnline
Hi MattOrch, Let me look into this further for you, what's your order number? Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service8813716Hi Matt, Thanks so much for providing your order number. I'm incredibly sorry your order still hasn't arrived, I've had a look into it and unfortunately it appears that there was an issue and the item wasn't included in the invoice from the supplier as expected. This is absolutely not the normal experience you would have, I'm so sorry it has affected your order. I've arranged for a new copy to be ordered in which will take about 7-10 business days to arrive from the supplier and be dispatched to you. I've also arranged for this to be sent on Express Post to ensure it arrives to you ASAP once it ships. I completely understand if you're not able to wait this long, let me know if you need to make any changes to the order. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Good find but Australia Post need a serve

Found a really hard to get DVD to use for educational purposes; very happy to get it and at a great price. Timely arrival as well but case was broken and pushed in despite the packaging. Only disappointment with order.

Awesome life changing books!

I had searched in numerous book stores for a particular book but I was told that it had been discontinued. I not only found a new edition of it online at Booktopia, I also found other books by the same author. The ordering process was simple and their delivery service was great. My order was delivered to my door within 5 days (ordered on a Wednesday and received on Monday). Will definitely buy from them again.

Store LocationBooktopia

A wonderful product.

The book arrived very promptly & was left in a very safe place. A great company to do business with. The book is in excellent condition & will be treasured by my granddaughter. Many thanks.

Placed an order for 2 fairly obscure books. Both in stock, arrived a day early than stated and was kept updated. Reasonable postage. Can't ask for more than that.
Highly recommended.

On first glance just what I am hoping for

In a book for dummies this is clear, plain and easy to understand - whether I'm up to the actuality is to be confirmed in the near future. I guess we'll see (or hear)

Store Locationonline

Frustrated

I placed my order over 2 weeks ago now and I still haven’t gotten any email or any indication that my order has been shipped out. I need these books for uni so it’s really frustrating, I’ve sent multiple emails to find out how much longer I’ll have to wait, I’ve even been calling them everyday and each time get put on hold for extended periods of time just for no one to answer. Very unhappy with the service.

Hi Samantha, I'm so sorry for this. Let me look into it and see what I can do to expedite the order, what's your order number? Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Good choice of books and reasonable prices

Very happy with the prompt service provided by Booktopia.
Booktopia was recommended by a friend as a good source of books and I have found that to be true
I would have no hesitation in recommending Booktopia to other friends and relatives..
Keep up the good work

Does what it says on the tin!

Easy ordering the book, fast delivery. Excellent!
Apparently I cannot submit this review unless it has at least thirty words, which is a bit silly because I have already said all that I needed to.

Love the prices and services

Easy to order online and great range. The parcel arrived in few days. Prices are great compared to other stores. Booktopia kept me informed of the status along the way.

Store Location2127

Great Service

This was my first on-line order with Booktopia and they quickly despatched my order and sent quickly. I had the books within 3 working days. The only area of confusion was that as I ordered on behalf of a business the delivery was not made to me direct but to our internal courier/mailroom and this caused questions when AusPost stated that they had delivered my books, but I hadn't received them - turns out the company had though :-) I was also not bombarded with emails - thanks!

Excellent very happy

I simply found a book that I wanted ordered it and it arrived a couple days later. It was so easy and fast will definitely use again. Great site too

Excellent service and fast delivery

Very impressed with the fast response and quick delivery service. The books that were ordered arrived undamaged in a sturdy parcel pack. Easy site to use. Would definitely use this service again in the future.

Store Locationwebsite

TERRIBLE SERVICE

Ordered a bunch of books in total of over $100. Was told that this order would be shipped within 1-2 business days. It has been over two weeks later and have not recieved a thing. I have tried countless times calling Booktopia, and have been placed on hold for 3 hours. Have tried emailing and also no response. Is there any other way to contact this company?? I feel like my money has gone into thin air! Poor customer service and poor overall business.

Store Locationonline
Hi Caitlin, I'm so sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet, or been able to get in touch with us. Let me look into it for you, could I grab your order number please? Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Page 4 of 1,520

how do I delete a book, because I have several books which downloaded twice?
Gosh I don’t know as I’ve never downloaded from them before, maybe go into your account and look at your activity and see if you can fix it from there or contact customer support for help, but u may be waiting a while to hear back, good luck.Hey Elizabeth, If you're using the Booktopia Reader just click the trashcan icon in the top right corner then tap the delete icon on the left of the eBook. You'll get the option to delete the eBook, just tap this and it will remove the eBook from the library. If you accidentally delete the wrong item just go to Get Books to re-download it. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any trouble with it. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Am I supposed to keep waiting if it's been 11 days since I received an email saying my order will ship from Booktopia within 5-9 business days? I haven't heard back at all about my order. I've tried calling but get put on hold for a really long time. Also tried sending a message through the Contact Us page. Still nothing.
Hi Katherine, I'm so sorry to hear this. Let me look into it for you, could I grab your order number please? Kind regards, Jessica Customer ServiceOh I got an email right after asking that the order has just been shipped. All good now thanks.

how do i get a book purchased on booktopia.com on my kobo ereader?
Hi Kim, You would need to download a program called Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) onto a PC first. Open the eBook in ADE and then connect your Kobo to the PC using the USB cord. You'll be able to transfer the eBook across within the ADE program. Detailed instructions are here: https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep?p=eBooks&o=reader-app# Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Similar listings