Booktopia

Booktopia (page 4 of 500)

4.8 from 31,442 reviews

31,442 reviews
    4.7 (1,121)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (37) · No (1,230)

quentin miller

quentin millerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and communication

Book ordered easily and delivered promptly. I was advised of progress of delivery along the way. Will use Booktopia for further orders. Their range of stock is more than large enough for my purposes.

Gaby K

Gaby KSydney

Happy customer

I highly recommend Booktopia for any books. Always fast delivery (even faster than what their shipping says it will be), great selection of books (even books I cannot find elsewhere) and good prices.

Great

Great packaging, books arrived in mint condition. Very fast efficient, service. Easy browsing, user friendly website. Will certainly shop again. I can totally recommend Booktopia without hesitation to any one

Annie P

Annie PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best price and very fast delivery

Booktopia had the best price for the annotated legislation I needed, ordering was easy on their website and my book arrived 2 days earlier than forecast. Very happy, thanks Booktopia

Great Service

The whole process of ordering was very easy and the prompt delivery was great. My 8 year grand daughter is delighted with the Little People Big Dreams I purchased for her.

perfect

Fast delivery, less than a week to wait
Tracking available, but didn’t need it, I was informed by txt where the books were in the delivery process.
Safe Packaging and wonderful books

Affordable and Excellent Service

Booktopia has a wide range of content and made discovering new authors simple and fun. Ordering via the website is easy to use and books are always delivered within a reasonable time. The prices are reasonable and books are of good quality. I am happy with there service, and as always am happy to be supporting an Australian owned business.

Fabulous book - as advertised

My book arrived really quickly despite the warning about delays. It was in perfect condition being well packaged and is as lovely as the photo. I would definitely use your services again :) :)

Rosie

RosieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy with the service

I decided to support an Australian company. Ordering through the website was easy. Good explanation and guidance about books. Received books on time with prior notice. Happy with the whole process.

Linny

LinnyVictoria

Excellent service and price

I purchased a children’s box set at a great price. I had gone to my local book store but they did not have the box set and only a few titles from the author that I wanted. Booktopia not only had lots to choose from they were cheaper than my book store even with delivery price. Package arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

BeeKay

BeeKayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Booktopia - Excellent Service

The price for my book was good and postage was included; very secure and robust packaging; and delivered in 3 working days. No problems with payment or delivery . . . so, I'm very happy.

Wilma S.

Wilma S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Very quick delivery of my order .

I ordered a Book “Battle on 42nd Street “. My order only took a couple of days to get to the A CT . Well wrapped and good service. This is a story of a second ANZAC force in WW 2 in the Battle of Crete. Very good reading.

LindaR

LindaRGippsland, VIC

Excellent service

The books arrived well packaged and in a reasonable time. Very happy with all the communication both when purchasing and when waiting for delivery. Will definitely use Booktopia in the future.

Lee

LeeNorthern Region, NSW

They deliver to PO Boxes.

Everything was quick & easy,from ordering to delivery. The best part is they do deliver to PO Boxes,which is a major bonus. If I need to find another book I'll be ordering again thru these guys.

Kalissa W.

Kalissa W.Central, SA

Always a positive experience when I order from Booktopia.

I have ordered books on a few occasions From Booktopia now and every time they come quickly, well packaged and exactly as ordered. I would definitely recommend using Booktopia to buy your hardcover and paperbacks!!!

Pip

PipSouth Australia

Great range of books and great service

I have ordered from Booktopia many times and they never disappoint me. Their service is excellent. They offer a wide range of books, and ordering online is easy and user friendly. The books that I ordered came well packaged and in excellent condition. Delivery took a week which was incredible due to there being some delays in some postal deliveries in Australia. I definitely recommend Booktopia. Thank you

scandaliciousRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Not happy at all

Ordered a textbook 3.5 weeks ago. Wasn’t delivered, so I followed it up. Now they’re claiming that I ordered an ebook when in fact I ordered a physical book. They’re showing a receipt for a product I didn’t order. Be very careful.

scandalicious

I’ve sorted a refund after being accused of being a liar from your staff which is VERY unprofessional from your staff.

Very Happy Customer

Great selection and easy to use web site. I ordered 3 books and they all came in same packaging all in good condition. I will be using Booktopia again. They are very very reliable.

disappointed in slow delivery

2 weeks after ordering and still no books. Was emailed that the order would arrive a week ago. So disappointing. Know Aust. Post is bad but what can I do.

A.N. Davis
A.N. Davis

Booktopia Order 11376307 Your parcel has been sent using Australia Post's Parcel Post delivery service.

Your tracking code is PNB6470806
Hope this helps. Thanks

Love this site.

Always impressed with the efficiency with with you dispatch the books etc that I wish to purchase. You always do the best you can to source, what has become such an important part of my life In the form of the written word.

small business

small businessasked

I have ordered a book from you on 23rd May 2020 Booktopia Order Confirmation - 11258102 and as today 12/7/20 have not received it. I have sent numerous emails to you without reply. Please can you help.

toothsomeasked

I read in landscape which makes the lines of text very long, and am unable to find a setting for 2 columns. V disappointing.

Hi there,

I may be able to help. Are you using our app or the Kobo app? Which device are you using?

Regards,
David

toothsome

using rakutenkobo on iPad - no response with older app (from earlier this year)

toothsome

The other thing I really do not like about your app is the search function. I have been unable to use the magnifying glass to find any word within the text. To my mind that is supposed to be a significant benefit of e-books. Sadly, unavailable. And I am still waiting for your reply to my previous post! I also tried emailing your feedback on the website and have had no reply. Not terribly responsive, you guys.

ALF B

ALF Basked

I am buying for the first time, I am trying to apply the discount codes but to no avail. What can I do?

Hi Alf,

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty. What discount codes are you trying to use? What screen are you on on our website?

Regards,
David

Get an answer from our members and Booktopia representatives