Booktopia
4.8 from 30,145 reviews

Lived up to my expectations

My purchase arrived at my door in New Zealand on time and in good condition, thank you. I would not hesitate to order from booktopia for any further needs.

Regards from
Pat Bannerman

good service

Book delivered to local rural delivery, who knows where I live. Some couriers just drop stuff at the local gas station and it disappears. This takes a bit longer but better.

Good

information needed for sewing

book needed for the information needed for embroidery project can't get from any one person as all have different views on subject

Excellent Service

The whole process from finding the book I wanted, online ordering and efficient delivery was a great experience and I would highly recommend Booktopia

Smooth sailing

The whole purchase process was simple and easy. My book arrived promptly. I would definitely use Booktopia again. Highly recommended.

book order

Thanks very much. Perfect product and delivery. Appreciated the study packaging. Not my go to provider but on my list of companies to visit.

Awesome service!

I would have given 5 stars but the local courier PBT to Dunedin New Zealand isn't the best. They left the package in my door. My house is in the main street in the middle of town. If I didn't have the notification in my phone to alarm me that the status has changed, I could have lost the book. Please change your service provider. You will get five stars!

Misleading Info...

Received book very promptly which was good.

Less good was the fact that I was told they were out of stock on the book I wanted and we're getting more in approximately a week's time (because this turned out to be incorrect).

Arrived promptly as advised

Have ordered several times through Booktopia and have always delivered. Only one issue (when a textbook appeared to be delayed beyond expected time) - had to alert Booktopia (my only criticism they were unaware of delay), but I cannot fault their response once problem identified. Book send via express post and staff extremely helpful. Will definitely use again!

Arrived quickly and in mint condition

Easy to order online, book was discounted arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Very happy will use again. Thanks booktopia

Good with the bad

Strong packaging, good condition, prompt delivery. Hit the nail on all the points I’d expect.

One issue however is that there were some printing issues with the book. Some pages had odd splashes of red ink or faded yellow streaks. It’s only on a few pages and ruins the aesthetics of it but other than that, good condition since the pages are still readable.
I’d still reorder from here again as I don’t think Booktopia is in charge of printing and I don’t think the issue here is worth returning the book for.

If you’re reading this Booktopia, I’d recommend showing this message to your suppliers.

Hi Tomislav, I'm really sorry to hear that! We can definitely let the publisher know about this, and I'd be happy to sort out a replacement for you. I've sent you a direct message about this. Kind regards, Jessica Customer ServiceThanks for the reply and offer Jessica but that should be fine, there's no need for it. If it was really bad then I would take your offer. All the best :)

Delivery good and product good

Delivery was quick during a busy time period and order was in excellent condition. Packing was good to ensure nothing was damaged.

christmas oder

Goods ordered delivered before Christmas as promised. I was a bit worried that the parcel wouldn't get to me by Xmas day. Could have been embarrassing!

Delivered promptly: VERY happy.

As the book went straight to my niece & I've yet to speak with her I cannot comment as yet in actual product. However I can say I'm delighted with delivery service, time & texts informing me if delivery. Thank you. Tracey

Christmas gifts

Pleasant surprise that gifts ordered at the last minute arrived on Sat and enabled me to deliver to recipients for 25th. Thank you.

Prompt delivery. Book available when ordered.

Very much over packaged for a small book. Very large stiff card glued together - all over - except for the book itself. Difficult to break into the package to retrieve the book. A small padded envelope would have done the job.

Hi Noelle, We've found the stiff card does a really good job of protecting the books which are very easily damaged and so we err on the side of caution - did you find the quick-open pull strip, it does make the job much easier? The packaging does come in a set width so sometimes it ends up being a little bigger than needed but we're ok with that. We're also trying to find ways to reduce the plastics used (like in padding) and with the volumes of books we send we need to be mindful that the packaging is very efficient so we can keep sending books out quickly. Happy regards and thanks for your feedback, Alex

Well packaged. Thank you

I got my parcel in time for christmas. It is a gift for my husband and the book looks lovely. Top quality.

Thanks Jeni - we're glad to hear!

Good customer service

They notified me when package was going to be an extra day longer. Was still prompt!
Very well packaged.
Than you!

All good.

The book I have ordered arrived on time before Christmas as promised. The only think I was not quite happy about was the cover of the book, which is white but a bit dirty. This didn't happen on the way as the packaging was undamaged and in perfect condition. The book is a gift, so it is a bit disappointing. Otherwise no issue.

Very good range and delivery process

The delivery process was excellent, very prompt and kept informed by email from purchase to delivery. I have been searching for a particular book for a very long time and found it finally on Booktopia via a search. I thought it had gone out of print. Only reason lost a star was for paying for delivery which a rival company does not charge, but I understand that this may be necessary.

i have an samsung galaxy tab a 10.5 and running Booktopia Reader. when i open book to read the fonts are too small to read. how do i increase the size of these?
Hi Geoff, Thanks for contacting us. To increase the font size of a book, open the eBook on your device then tap the screen once to bring up the menu. Once you’ve done this, click Settings in the bottom right hand corner. There will be section called "Text Size" and a plus and negative sign that will increase or decrease font size respectively. Tap the plus sign a few times and the font size will increase. If the plus sign goes grey then you're not able to increase the size any more. Once you’ve done this, make sure you click Save in the top right corner to save the changes. I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

I downloaded an ebook yesterday using the Booktopia app and stated reading it, but if I accidentally turn my phone sideways it loses my page and goes back to the start of the chapter again. Im starting to get very frustrated with it-can you view the ebooks in any other browsers? I have an iPhone. Thanks
Hi Karen, Sorry to hear this! If the orientation on your phone changes, the eBook will need to re-format to fit into the new space so it may display less or more text than you were previously seeing. If you would prefer to read the eBook in a certain orientation on your phone it's recommended that you lock the orientation to avoid losing your place in the book. You can do this by holding the phone in the orientation you would prefer and then swiping up from the bottom of the screen. This will bring up your phone's settings, look for the icon that has a padlock in a circle. This will lock the orientation, and when you're done simply tap this icon again to unlock the orientation. I hope this helps, if you have any further issues please let me know what your order number is and I'll have someone get in touch with you. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

I want to download and print pages and send to a friend in prison chapter by chapter? How do I do this? I bought a book on my iphone booktopia app. Thank you. Marguerite
Hi Marguerite, eBooks cannot be printed, sorry, they can only be read on digital devices. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Similar listings