Booktopia
4.8 from 30,145 reviews

Great service, easy to use.

I ordered two books from Booktopia( great selection!). Simple to order and books arrived earlier than projected time frame, excellent condition due to strong parcel packaging.
Will definitely use again!

Exfellent Service

From ordering the Dictionary to receipt the parcel turned up within 8 days
Very happy with the service,will definetly use again
Never used booktopia before,only site to have what i was aftet

Great bookstore

That had a copy of a book that I found hard to get and at a really good discount.
The book was new their service was great and packaging and delivery was excellent.

Excellent service

I ordered 3 products and they actually arrived ahead of schedule. I was very pleased with the whole experience and will definitely order from Booktopia again. The products were in great condition and I was very happy.

Outstanding service

I ordered two large books. They were delivered safely and very quickly, with excellent communication on the progress. The price was good and I would definitely use Booktopia again. Highly recommended

Prompt delivery and the book is in perfect condition!

Extremely prompt delivery and the book arrived in perfect condition. The price was also really good! I will definitely be purchasing books from Booktopia again, I highly recommend their excellent service!

Fast delivery

I like the design of the website. There is a good range of products to choose from. My calendars were well packaged and arrived sooner than expected. Would definitely buy from Booktopia again

1 recently brought books great service good postage great range birds . Natural history , will buy again as they were very prompt , a very good website, easy to look through thanks bird man

Ordering was easy. Booktopia had the titles I was looking for.
Delivery of my books was timely and extra effort with packaging ensured that the books arrived in perfect condition.

Competitive price and prompt service

I was very happy with my purchase from Booktopia. Booktopia's site is easy to navigate, they are very competitive price wise and offer prompt delivery. They also have a large selection of books to choose from and keep you updated regarding the status of your delivery. The only negative is the charge for shipping; most companies send items free of charge.

OK

Excellent Choice of Books

First time user of Booktopia. I ordered a book and it arrived within 4 days of ordering. Very well packed and prices cheaper than other online retailers. Store is based in Australia.

Excellent to deal with...

Delivery of my book was very quick, and packaged very securely in a giant cardboard ravioli. It arrived in perfect condition and overall I'm very happy with the speed and quality of service.

Great company

I love shopping from Booktopia. They are an Australian comoany who can offer comepetetive pricing. My orders have always shipped promptly within the time frame stated and arrived in good condition. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and again.

Excellent online shopping experience

Had to buy a hard to find textbook. Booktopia website site was quite easy to navigate and the book arrived in under 48 hours in perfect condition. Very happy with Booktopia.

Great service with quick delivery. And great prices. Booktopia has a large variety of books to choose from at great prices. They constantly update you on delivery times including any possible delays.

Exemplary service

This was the first time I'd ordered from Booktopia. Their prices were the best available, the information they provided proved accurate, and their service was exemplary. I was very impressed.

Great value Great price

They have a great range at a discounted price. Perfect for ordering for personal reads and gifts for other's with a gift wrapping option. With fast and secure postage as well.

Quick and easy

Extensive choice of books, cheapest books available online, delivery was quick and books arrived in perfect condition. Online store was easy to use and navigate, offered alternative choices and suggestions.

Robyn

Booktopia has an extensive range of books at competitive prices. All books are well packed and arrive in mint condition. Watch out for Free Delivery Sales , they are really awesome

Good

Easy, fast and helpful

Books I wanted to order were easy to find on booktopia site and arrived in just a couple of days. Postage rate was for the entire order, so good value.

Page 1 of 1,342

i have an samsung galaxy tab a 10.5 and running Booktopia Reader. when i open book to read the fonts are too small to read. how do i increase the size of these?
Hi Geoff, Thanks for contacting us. To increase the font size of a book, open the eBook on your device then tap the screen once to bring up the menu. Once you’ve done this, click Settings in the bottom right hand corner. There will be section called "Text Size" and a plus and negative sign that will increase or decrease font size respectively. Tap the plus sign a few times and the font size will increase. If the plus sign goes grey then you're not able to increase the size any more. Once you’ve done this, make sure you click Save in the top right corner to save the changes. I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

I downloaded an ebook yesterday using the Booktopia app and stated reading it, but if I accidentally turn my phone sideways it loses my page and goes back to the start of the chapter again. Im starting to get very frustrated with it-can you view the ebooks in any other browsers? I have an iPhone. Thanks
Hi Karen, Sorry to hear this! If the orientation on your phone changes, the eBook will need to re-format to fit into the new space so it may display less or more text than you were previously seeing. If you would prefer to read the eBook in a certain orientation on your phone it's recommended that you lock the orientation to avoid losing your place in the book. You can do this by holding the phone in the orientation you would prefer and then swiping up from the bottom of the screen. This will bring up your phone's settings, look for the icon that has a padlock in a circle. This will lock the orientation, and when you're done simply tap this icon again to unlock the orientation. I hope this helps, if you have any further issues please let me know what your order number is and I'll have someone get in touch with you. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

I want to download and print pages and send to a friend in prison chapter by chapter? How do I do this? I bought a book on my iphone booktopia app. Thank you. Marguerite
Hi Marguerite, eBooks cannot be printed, sorry, they can only be read on digital devices. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Similar listings