Booktopia
4.8 from 30,161 reviews

Booktopia

Ordered J. Peterson's 12 Rules for Life and it came within 2 days. Very speedy, very reliable, very easy and simple to use website. Would recommend and will be using again!!!

Book arrived promptly and in great condition. Have bought from Booktopia before and definitely will do again. Awesome service and price, can't be beaten. If you haven't bought yet treat yourself and order something.

Book delivered

Excellent service
Package in good condition
Good communication on its pathway. Advised when it was going to be deliver, then when the book had arrived, then when I had actually picked up the book. There was no room for error.
Prompt discharge of book, very good tracking service. Thank you. Could not fault them at all.
Pleasure doing business

Excellent shopping experience!

Ordered a copy of a book I needed and two days later the book arrived in perfect condition. Great shopping experience, will definitely use Booktopia again in the near future.

Vocational Training and Assessment 2ed 9781743763957

Compared sites and found Booktopia to be the cheapest. Product was received within 3 days of placing the order. I am extremely happy with the service Booktopia provided and will definitely purchase from them in the future.

review

I was very happy with the prompt service of Booktopia . They also notified me if there was going to be a delay in acquiring a particular book. I will use them in the future.

Excellent in every aspect

I find Booktopia wonderful, their pricing, customer service, items are very well packed and delivery extremely prompt. Could not fault them in any way at all. Such a pleasure to deal with.

Great selection and competitively priced

Booktopia is my “go to” bookstore. I usually pre-plan my purchases, so I have allowance given stock availability and delivery time. I think that’s a pretty fair tradeoff considering their great selection and competitive pricing.

Good

Best of Canada

Purchased the book as a gift so unable to review the content of the book however the purchase through Booktopia was quick and easy with competitive pricing and shipping, GREAT!

Very happy

Can't fault the service. Happy to pay shipping when it comes so quickly and has some books not available on other online book sellers. Got plenty of updates to let me know where the order was at.

Great product range and good shipping and updates provided!

Purchased three books and they arrived well packaged and quickly. The email updates were helpful as well, even though they arrived so quickly that they were hardly necessary! Very happy to recommend to others and use again!

Spot on

Dear Sir or Mam,

The packaging was perfect and my book unblemished. I benefited from the ongoing tracking process as it kept me in touch every step of the way. Finally, I was impressed by the prompt arrival of my book.

Many thanks, Jason Hateley

Fast delivery!

The product I bought arrived super fast, the book was in great condition as it was in a really protective packaging. I definitely recommend booktopia for anyone. I’m very happy with them.

Great costumer service

Ordered early childhood diploma and cert 3 received it in best conditions with proper tracking services, regular updates and very quickly in 2 business days. Highly recommended to use this website.

Good

Great service, easy to use.

I ordered two books from Booktopia( great selection!). Simple to order and books arrived earlier than projected time frame, excellent condition due to strong parcel packaging.
Will definitely use again!

Exfellent Service

From ordering the Dictionary to receipt the parcel turned up within 8 days
Very happy with the service,will definetly use again
Never used booktopia before,only site to have what i was aftet

Great bookstore

That had a copy of a book that I found hard to get and at a really good discount.
The book was new their service was great and packaging and delivery was excellent.

Excellent service

I ordered 3 products and they actually arrived ahead of schedule. I was very pleased with the whole experience and will definitely order from Booktopia again. The products were in great condition and I was very happy.

Outstanding service

I ordered two large books. They were delivered safely and very quickly, with excellent communication on the progress. The price was good and I would definitely use Booktopia again. Highly recommended

Prompt delivery and the book is in perfect condition!

Extremely prompt delivery and the book arrived in perfect condition. The price was also really good! I will definitely be purchasing books from Booktopia again, I highly recommend their excellent service!

Page 1 of 1,509

i have an samsung galaxy tab a 10.5 and running Booktopia Reader. when i open book to read the fonts are too small to read. how do i increase the size of these?
Hi Geoff, Thanks for contacting us. To increase the font size of a book, open the eBook on your device then tap the screen once to bring up the menu. Once you’ve done this, click Settings in the bottom right hand corner. There will be section called "Text Size" and a plus and negative sign that will increase or decrease font size respectively. Tap the plus sign a few times and the font size will increase. If the plus sign goes grey then you're not able to increase the size any more. Once you’ve done this, make sure you click Save in the top right corner to save the changes. I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

I downloaded an ebook yesterday using the Booktopia app and stated reading it, but if I accidentally turn my phone sideways it loses my page and goes back to the start of the chapter again. Im starting to get very frustrated with it-can you view the ebooks in any other browsers? I have an iPhone. Thanks
Hi Karen, Sorry to hear this! If the orientation on your phone changes, the eBook will need to re-format to fit into the new space so it may display less or more text than you were previously seeing. If you would prefer to read the eBook in a certain orientation on your phone it's recommended that you lock the orientation to avoid losing your place in the book. You can do this by holding the phone in the orientation you would prefer and then swiping up from the bottom of the screen. This will bring up your phone's settings, look for the icon that has a padlock in a circle. This will lock the orientation, and when you're done simply tap this icon again to unlock the orientation. I hope this helps, if you have any further issues please let me know what your order number is and I'll have someone get in touch with you. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

I want to download and print pages and send to a friend in prison chapter by chapter? How do I do this? I bought a book on my iphone booktopia app. Thank you. Marguerite
Hi Marguerite, eBooks cannot be printed, sorry, they can only be read on digital devices. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Similar listings