Boori Sleigh Royale 3 in 1

Boori Sleigh Royale 3 in 1

Bubbas
    BubbasPerth, WA

Sturdy & easy to use

We recently purchased this for our son upon recommendation from our local Baby Supply store. We have had it a few months now and have found it to be sturdy and easy to use. Additionally the smooth, curved lines make this cot a stylish addition to most nurseries.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $700.00.

Eco Kids Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad
    Praying for Pink
    Praying for PinkThornton

Beautiful Cot The Best Looking One Ever

Omg I can’t believe how gorgeous this cot is I have been looking around for the boori sleigh Royale for a while now as we are trying for baby number 2 and I got a bargain in great condition with a bonus tidy drawer and boori mattress for $280 I was stoked considering they are $1,539 brand new we have always owned boori and they are the best quality cots out there I wouldn’t buy any other brand.. :)

Other Cots

Kerub
    KerubVictoria, 3156

Top Quality, Stunning Cot

I purchased the Boori Country Sleigh Royale Cot from Baby Buntings in Melbourne for $1,100.00 in the white finish. It was one of the pricier cots on the market but the quality of this product is definitely undeniable. The quality of the wood is superior to a lot of the other flimsy rip offs out on the market. It's safe, sturdy and classic. I'll be using this cot for years to come so it was a well worth it investment piece.
    Quality and classic design.

Cots