Boori Three Tier

Boori Three Tier

Not off to a great start....

We just received our boori urbane 3 tier changer and started to assemble it.... Unfortunately they have drilled the holes in the wrong places on one of the major parts of the changer so we cant fit all the other pieces in the right spots. We now have the inconvenience of returning it and probably waiting another 4 weeks for another one!!! So annoyed!!
Nothing so far
Holes are drilled in the wrong spot so can't assemble

Solid and co-ordinated

Having had two complete sets of Boori furniture, all purchased second hand - I love its solid sturdy construction - lasts forever - great product. I also love its large size to fit from birth upto 5 years and co-ordinated matching set pieces. The range available these days is huge and of course Australian made.
Solid, sturdy and co-ordinated sets

Good

Overall this is a great change table that feels very safe and well made. My husband resanded and varnished this table after we picked it up and painted the two tiers which have made it even nicer to look at.
The construction is very sturdy.
The lockable wheels keep it firmly in place on our hardwood floor.
I'm 166cm and it is a perfect height for me without putting any strain on my back.
There is lots of room on the tiers for storage of all neccessary baby items.
It is expensive bought new - we managed to get ours second hand on ebay for half price. I don't know if we would have paid full price. However due to it's durability the resale price is quite high - even for second hand ones like ours.

As mentioned in previous reviews it can be difficult to access nappies (etc) on the tiers when changing baby. We purchased a seperate plastic storage unit that clips onto the side which works fantastically.

OK

Overall I like this change table. I would buy it again, only because I like the nursery furniture to match. If they had a taller version I would have bought it instead.
It looks beautiful. We also bought the cot and tall boy to match. The change pad that comes with it is really soft especially with a cover on it. It's really sturdy and I feel safe puting my baby on it. The lockable castors on the feet are excellent - we have floorboards and the table doesn't move at all.
It's a little on the low side. I'm not overly tall (171cms) but I have to bend over a litle to use it which can hurt my back a little (my back isn't great to begin with). It would have been nice to have a storage shelf on one side to keep things on. It's a bit of a pain to have to lean down to the top shelf to access the nappy or cream.

Good

If you want the set and you've selected a Boori cot, then you won't be disappointed with this change table.
Matches the Boori cot, good sturdy construction. Great quality, still looking as good as the day I bought it (six years ago) Lockable wheels.
It would have been fab if there were drawers or some sort of storage at hand when baby is on the table. Often I'd have one hand on bub, patting around on second shelf with other hand looking for something. Eventually I bought an ikea change table caddy, it was not ideal but worked in a fashion.

OK

I bought this change table to match our Boori cot. It was quite expensive for a change table, but it has lasted well. I fit a lot on the shelves underneath, but of course I have to bend a little to reach stuff. Unfortunately, my son is at an age where he likes to take everything off the shelf. So I've had to relocate items. I would only recommend this cot if you would like matching Boori pieces in the nursery.
Sturdy. On lockable wheels. Comes on a range of stains and white to match other Boori furniture.
I also hit my elbows on the cot. My husband who is much taller than me doesn't. The shelves were raw timber and really should be varnished for the price you pay.

Overall I found it to be well worth the money spent on it, it is a sturdy construction and practical. I found that it was the perfect height for both myself and my husband and we didn't have to bend over or slouch to use it.
A great solid change table that comes in a variety of colours and matches in well with other Boori furnture. Was eay to put together and is moveable.
The lack of storage space on the side means you have to bend over all of the time to get cream and other stuff for the baby.

Great height for tall people, I am over 6 feet and found most others were too low for me. Great quality table and looks good too. Very solid and still going strong after 4 years and still being used.
Matches our Boori cot, easy to put together.
Storage space is a bit limited, works well with a storage caddy on the side, otherwise everything has to be underneath.

Good

What you expect from the Boori range, reasonably priced considering the quality of the table and matches really well with the cots etc. Easy to put together and also easy to take down.
Matches the Boori range of nursery furniture so looks great. Very easy to put together.
No space within easy reach for nappies etc. We have the nappies on the top which our daughter spins around to reach while having her nappy changed. the shelves underneath don't have any drawers. I bought a plastic nappy holder for the side of the change table but it didn't fit the Boori as it's too wide.

Good

Good solid construction, and looks nice in the nursery. Lots of different wood stains to choose from to suit different room styles. Overall has been worth the money.
This change table is a solid construction. Ours looks like new after 3 years of use. Classic styling.
It is too high!! I am only 5 feet tall and this makes it difficult for me. My husband likes it though. Also, as bub starts to move around and get walking, the bottom shelves become targets for busy hands.

So happy with this change table I purchased the identical one twice. I got rid of all my baby stuff between children and when it came to choosing my nursery furniture again I got all the same because I was so impressed by the boori furniture, it is solid, well made and lasts the distance and further whilst still looking great.
Nice looking, solid, quality product. Great height even for tall people and has plenty of storage in the shelves underneath, also longer than most other wooden change tables so will still easily fit a tall toddler. Was easy to assemble and easy to use.
You need to hang an organiser off the side or have something next to the table to put things on or you are constantly bending down to the shelves.

I love the Boori furniture. Bub likes to wriggle around now and this piece is very sturdy and with the locks on it doesn't move. The side rails are a good height. The Boori badge at the top end fascinates my bub and I've had to cover it over as I can't otherwise change his nappy!. I bought the white which does show up scratches and dust. I usually have a nappy bag ready which I hang off the front but this has left an orange stain on it - able to scrub off though. Overally though I am extremely happy with the change table.
Wanted a table that had rails on both sides, very sturdy and very easy to put together (comes as a flat pack). Great storage underneath - can fit a baby bath on shelf. Wheels lock.
Pricey - managed to get a deal though as I bought 4 Boori pieces.

Good

I would highly recommend this change table. We are extremely pleased with our choice of nursery furniture in English Oak. It was easy to put together, it is a good height, fits several storage baskets which keeps all your bits and pieces tidy, so overall the table holds a lot of stuff. I have found it is worth spending a little more to get the high quality Boori provides.
I really love our Boori three tier change table, along with our other matching Boori furniture. Its great quality, very stable, looks great, has great sized shelves with easy access.
None come to mind.

Good

My tip is to definitely buy the vinyl covered change mat that goes with the change table and cover it with a nappy or like. If you buy the terry towelling version, you will be washing it frequently and this is not so practical!
Good, solid, sturdy change table with shelves underneath for storing all those things you can't fit anywhere else or want close to hand when changing bub. Comes with castor wheels for easy maneuverability. Nice, elegant style that will last multiple children.
None other than the price - it is expensive compared to the metal/plastic versions, but these versions are more flimsy and cheap looking.

It is a great change table and I would highly recommend it. I believe Boori are very good quality and it is easy to find other furniture to match this table.
It is very sturdy and the rails at the top are great to stop bub from moving too far. There is heaps of storage underneath for everything you need. The height is a major pro, it is the perfect height to avoid back pain. It was also very easy to assemble.

Good

This is a great change table overall and is very sturdy and has great storage space underneath. It's a good height too as it's not too low that it will hurt your back or not too high either. Recommended highly.
great storage space and a good height for changing bubs - not too high or small. Wheels make it easy for moving around the room/house & will match in well with other furniture of the same brand
As there are no draws underneath the shelves can get a bit messy looking if not kept tidy but they're easy to access however

Will last for ages, we still change our 2 1/2 daughter on the change table and will also have a newborn on it in 3 weeks. It was so easy to put together and is REALLY easy to clean if you get any marks on it. You will NOT REGRET buying a boori 3 tier change table.
This change table is fantastic, I would highly reccomend it to anyone expecting a baby. We use one of the shelves for shoes and the other for bedding and sheets. I bought some rectangle "Living textiles company" storage baskets/canvas boxes for storage which keeps it nice and neat. We put a small cushion at the end to stop our daughter banging her head once she was around 18 months.

Good

Would recommend this change table to anyone. Particularly nice if you have other Boori furniture in your nursery. Practical but looks great also.
This change table has lots of storage space underneath. It's very stable and doesn't move around at all even when your baby wriggles a lot. The height is just right so it doesn't hurt your back and the quality of the finish is first class. Stains come off the white finish very easily.

Good

Very happy with this change table and would purchase it again if it was required. However it is on the expensive side and I am pretty sure I would have been just as happy with a cheaper one.
Great change table. This change table is the right height and very stable, the side barrier also stops a young baby rolling anywhere. Comes in a variety of colours to work in with other furniture and there is plenty of storage space underneath.
Relatively expensive for a change table. Also I would prefer if the sides were enclosed to stop bub putting his arm through the cot and being able to grab at things (we have it right next to the cot).

Great change table. I would recommend anyone buying a change table to buy one with 2 shelves, so you have plenty of room to store all your needs in the one spot. This saves you from having to move around, so it is safer for your baby. It will stay sturdy with the most active baby also. I had a fold out one, but as soon as my baby was old enough to start really moving around, it was so wobbly and dangerous. I will never look back and suggest everyone has this style of change table. Well worth the money
sturdy, great height, comfortable for baby to lie on, large enough for a toddler