Boori Urban

Boori Urban

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good quality and solid

Nice looking, sturdy bassinet, can rock mesh bassinet gently if required (although I don't think it was designed for this). Quite roomy, our 6 month old is just about to grow out of it. Only think is the mattress was hard and thin, but I think that is because of the safe sleeping guidelines.

Brilliant buy

Picked this up from John Lewis,
Amazing buy
Really good quality! Sturdy
Really good size and dimensions
Used on my baby in 2013, borrowed by a friend in 2015
And I'm using it again on my second baby, still looks brand new although has been moved around a lot
I'm asked by everyone visiting where I purchased it, lovely buy!!

Simple, stylish and safe

Convenient as you can wheel it around the house, easy to move, easy to assemble, mesh sides to ensure maximum airflow for bub while sleeping, perfect height so you can put it right next to your bed and see bub clearly while lying down, sturdy and safe. Absolutely no complaints!
Safe, sturdy, inexpensive
Nothing!

Weak timber, poor around bottom of bassinet

The structural integrity of the timber is weak, when hopping out of bed my feet hit a bottom piece of frame and it cracked both ends. Contacted boori who said warranty is 2 yrs however as I purchased it secondhand ( never used) they won't transfer warranty. Why put 2yr warranty on a product generally used for 6months max and then on sold.
Style is nice, it's roomy and baby seems comfortable.
Structural integrity. If the wood is so weak redesign it so your feet don't hit it when you get out of bed in the middle of the night sleep deprived.

Unsteady product

It is a nice airy bassinet, however not sturdy, the wheels are cheap and plastic and can't be rolled smoothly to rock the baby to sleep, one even fell off and apart with a 4 week old baby in it, they are not screwed in,just pushed in, maybe if they took the time to screw in some sturdy metal wheels, problem solved. Not happy!

Not safe

Nice modern looking bassinet

We have found this bassinet great. Our son finds it very comfortable and is still in at 4 months of age. We love the modern design. The bassinet is very breathable so perfect for summer. It is also handy that it can be wheeled around into different rooms.
Modern, breathable, portable, comfortable