Boowiggie Ella

Boowiggie Ella

Kam

KamSydney

I love it! Looks even better than the photo

I just received my bag and am so excited to start using it! I'm only due in a month though! It really looks like any other leather handbag and not a nappy bag, I feel so happy knowing I can still be a stylish mum! I showed my mum and she said "that bag makes you want to fall pregnant" lol I bought it after reading the reviews on this site and I must say all the mums were right. I highly recommend it and plan on buying one for my friend who's due in two months! Thanks boowiggie!!
    It's soft to the touch, a perfect size not overly big, comes with a change mat and a wet bag, has all the necessary compartments and best of all I can even start using it now before bubs is here!

Sarah66

Sarah66AU

Just what I was after in a nappy bag

This nappy bag was just what I was after- it is stylish, practical, not too big, has handy pockets inside and outside and comes with change mat.
    I had nice leather bags before having bubs and am pleased that the Ella handbag stil looks good. It has two strap options which is handy.
    Practical yet stylish

Kelli63

Kelli63North Queensland, QLD

stylish yet practical

From the moment i opened the parcel i was in love. The smell of the leather is just gorgeous. It has just the right compartments for what i need with a 1.5 and 3.5 yr old. Enough room on the outside for two drink bottles, my phone and tissues. Easy access inner pockets hold all the creams and first aid and the inner zip pocket holds the spare nappies and wipes. the rest is filled with a few snacks, wallet and slim change mat. Love the long strap so the bag can hang on the pram. Absolutely perfect for my needs and i feel stylish again. I live Boowiggie bags so much I am buying the Mia for a friend for her nappy bag.
    long strap for hanging on pram is great. outer pockets are large enough for quick access to drinks and phone etc.

Nappy Bags

Find out how Boowiggie Ella compares to other Nappy Bags

Wanie

WanieKuala Lumpur

Sleek and Stylish for Mom On-the-go

The bag that I've always wanted. I love the design, the soft leather finishing, the spaces and pockets designed for me to fill the necessities (kids stuff - bottles, nappies, etc and mine - purse, keys and cell phone) before I'm out with my kids. It came with waterproof baby change mat and wet bag (few colors to choose from). My husband credit the design as he too feels cool to carry around. Now with the bag I don't carry separate handbag anymore. I use it as my handbag and without the kids stuff it just look like the hobo handbag.
    The design, pockets/sections for mom and baby stuff, and two type of stripes - shoulder strap & removable long strap

Jan Grose

Jan Groseasked

I enquired some weeks back as to whether or not the Ella Duo came in red, your answer was thatbyoubwere thinking about having it made in red in March . Since that correspondence I have lost the contact name due to changing over my computer system. I would be very interested in ordering Ella Duo in red leather for my daughter who is due to have her Bub 19/3

Boowiggie
    Boowiggie

Hi Jan, thank you for getting in contact with us. We have your name on the pre-order list for the Ella Duo in red. We will send you an email as soon as they arrive. They are due to arrive next week (around 20 March). Our details are: sales@boowiggie.com.au. Regards,
    Caroline

Get an answer from our members and Boowiggie representatives