BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 3 of 13)

2.5

beechSydney, NSW

Quicker and easier than I thought

Ordered 3 cases of beer on Saturday afternoon for delivery Monday between 1pm and 6pm and had them by 1:30pm on Monday. Cases left where requested. Happy with discount for buying 3 cases but it meant I got less of a discount for being my first purchase. Still a great price. Would definitely use again.

Menindee W.

Menindee W.

Still waiting

It's been 2 weeks since my partner ordered some beers.. not sure now of the issue is aust post but would be great but to get some personalised service vs endless automated notifications about delays. We got half the order so maybe it's just the beer out of stock....again... who knows. Apparently in sydney... but have to fill in a form to find out more. . It's just too hard

Rochelle W

Rochelle WAdelaide

Accurate order at a good price

Product arrived today (Sunday morning). I'd ordered it about 10 days ago. Was a little worried after reading so many reviews of people being frustrated by delayed delivery, but I know Australia Post is getting slammed at the moment. It left the warehouse in Sydney within a short time of being ordered so I don't think that's BoozeBud's fault. It *is* a pandemic! Opened the box - accurate order and no damage. I'm happy!
Also, when this product was out of stock a few weeks ago I send them a message and got a prompt and accurate response, so I'm happy with BoozeBud overall :)

Daryl

DarylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incomplete order

Ordered 2 slabs of beer Took 7 days for half the order to arrive. wrote an email and get an automated response saying it will be 2 business days before they respond. Poor service.

Anthony b

Anthony bIllawarra, NSW

Half delivery. False correspondence.

Received my delivery today, but It was missing 1 case and a 6pack. All correspondence now says delivered, which is completely false. Had a delivery previously which was great and as it should have been. I was very happy to be honest. but this will turn me completely off after having to chase it up. I don’t need this stress when it comes to my booze.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey Anthony, Sorry you had this experience we can definitely sort this out by sending through a replacement order for you. Please contact our customer service team at info@boozebud.com

Cheers

There are better options out there.

BoozeBud has an ok range to choose from but their prices are really not that competitive. I decided to order from them due to them carrying a particular whisky which was out of stock everywhere else.

Delivery was several days late but due to the current circumstances this was expected. The only problem was however was that they had packed the bottles laying down before sending them which resulted in the corks becoming soaked, resulting in leakage during postage. Approximate loss was from neck level of the bottle to the shoulder during postage - at least 2 drams worth.

Everywhere else I have ordered whisky from sends their bottles upright. Big mistake guys. Until you can fix this I won't order or recommend ordering from you again.

Flitter M.
Flitter M.

Many thanks, I appreciate the response. Email sent.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Boozedud more like it

Still nothing 10 days later got in contact with them but there is no tracking on aus post as only shipping info and still unknown even when boozedud are investigating when will arrive.Avoid and just go to Dan's or anywhere else.To there credit got $10 for next order,yeah right keep ya $10 as won't be back

IanWheatbelt, WA

Scammers

Advertise free shipping, lie. Advertised price escalates when you place your order. What should have been a $215.00 bill came in at $309.00 at checkout! Don't bother with these con artists.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hi Ian, We are very sorry you have had this experience. To know what the promotion was please email us at info@boozebud.com so that we can help identify where the additional charges were.

Delays are huge

I had a delay with first order. Stupidly made 3 overlapped orders dating back to first one 15 april. None have arrived. Emails the next day tell you its on the way but dont believe a word of it.

Andrew
Andrew

Just had all 3 orders turn up at once. What a mess! I staggered orders deliberatley and then that happens.

Absolute joke

Said 2 to 3 day delivery Sydney metro.
Havent recrived after 8 days. No answer as to when it will be delivered. Uses Aust Post to deliver so is a joke

Still waiting for delivery

Im still waiting for my order of 2 cases of beer. Been over a week and no update to tracking. What is going on over there. I need an update or somthing please

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Typically great, lately not so

I've never had any issues with Boozebud prior in fact they've always been excellent. My latest order however has been pending delivery for a week, with Auspost unable to update me

24 days and waiting

I’ve made many orders within this time and received them. Myself and friends are yet to receive anything from Boozebud.
I lie... I received one can of beer when I ordered 3 cartons on 29 March

Daniel
Daniel

Thanks for the message. That had previously been done and a case made with Aus Post over a week ago. Still no result :/

Delivered on time

I put the order in 9pm the night before. Arrived 2pm next day (Melbourne metro area) Was expecting that given other reviews I read on this site. Thanks very much!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Awesome ! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.
We hope you enjoy your order & look forward to providing you with the same amazing experience with your future orders.

Wayne TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap service

Ordered 3 cartons of beer. Delivery day came and no beer. Received an email to say it had been delivered. Looks like the idiot has either delivered it to the wrong address or kept them himself. On top of that you cannot contact them > when sending a message they advise they will be back in touch in 2 business days. What a crap service

Wayne Taylor

I am now almost a week past the last comment and no goods delivered still. No word on when they will be delivered. And the tracking app from Aus Post requires a post code of the origin before it works. Any help there?

Disappointed

I have now been waiting 24 days for my order, I have made contact via the app and I can see a customer enquiry has been lodged with Australia post but no further information I can now longer access the app or website feel like I just got played big time not happy at all!! Won’t hold my breath waiting for my alcohol to arrive seems Ive just wasted a couple hundred dollars on nothing!!

Sean C

Sean CMelbourne

More than a week later, no beer = sad Sean

I have emailed you. You’re not fulfilling your commitments.

Will await response re refund.

Saving $6 is not worth this aggravation.

+ get a phone number so these things can be resolved prior to leaving a review.

Theo M.

Theo M.

Good service 30vb slab

Had a missing vb 30 pack coming tomorrow appreciate it thank you for your service it's been a privilege to drink the vb cans love the work you doing good job

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hi Theo, Glad you had this experience & we look forward to your future orders. Cheers

BobtheDogPerth WA

14 days still waiting for my order.

I placed and order with Boozebud on the 3rd April with an expected delivery timeframe of 5-7days for WA. 14 days later I am still waiting for my order. No contact, no apologies, no advice on expected delivery date. Do yourself a favour just buy it at the bottleshop rather than muck around with this company.

David T

David TSydney, NSW

Good products, delivery sucks

The range, diversity of the products is excellent , the delivery via Austpost needs to be changed / assisted as some orders placed before the weekends or public holidays can take a full 7 - 8 days to deliver within the Metro area, for an online booze delivery consult your local bottle shop I feel.