BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 4 of 13)

2.5

Don't waste your time

This delivery company is Pathetic...took over a week to deliver my beer & Vodka. Came in 2 seperate packages 3 days apart... If they had told us this before making the order, I would get BWS to deliver instead.

Nath

Nath

Poor form

Made an order over 20 days ago. Still hasn't left Sydney. I have ordered parcels from multiple other suppliers at this time and received them in due time. Can also order from china faster.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Arrived as promised

Ordered and delivered exactly as promised in the afternoon timeslot; pricing also competitive. Ordered 3 x gins + a Barcardi; packaged safely. Normally don't do a review but I can see recent transactions have had a problem with delivery so I wanted to let others know that it isn't everyone.

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

I only received one of the three cases i ordered.

I only received one of the three cases i ordered and no contact number to follow up.
There is no reason given to why they have charge me for 3 and left only 1 at my door. I have been charged in full.

Dean C
Dean C

Thank you for the response. Yes the delivery company did deliver in full over several days. Please advise in future if this is to be the situation so we can avoid undue stress chasing the order. thanks

How can a "customercentric" business not have a phoneline??

Luca C.

Luca C.Sydney, NSW

After a lot of troubles BoozeBud solved all the issues.

I received everything I order and the prices are very good.
If BozzeBud will improve the order management and the delivery delays (I recon due also to the COVID-19 issue at moment) you will be a 5 star service!

P. A. T.

P. A. T.Perth, WA

Where is my order?!

Do not order from this company!! Have contacted Boozebud through Catch and Facebook and no replies. I placed an order through Catch, which was 17 days ago. I still haven’t received the 2 cartons of beers I ordered and Aus Post tracking still says it hasn’t been collected either. I’ve read your reviews on product reviews and I see so many of your customers have had the exact issue! I needed these by April 3rd and still don’t have them. I understand deliveries are delayed atm due to the covid situation but I’ve had other packages from Sydney and Melbourne ordered after this order from you and still received those packages all within a reasonable timeframe.

Can I please get a refund instead? The wait period is just ridiculous.

Veronica HSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Contact regarding missing delivery

I have received 2 out of 3 of my parcels for my order #266605. I have made contact twice (Untitled ticket 215063). Can you please advise what is happening as it has been a long time since my original order was placed (26th MarcH)

Veronica H

I have only received I of my 2 parcels. Can you please follow up for me?

Emma V

Emma VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Where is my order?

I’ve emailed, and sent a message via Facebook however neither have been responded to.
It’s my brother in law’s birthday today - and being Good Friday, I would’ve thought that placing an order on the 31st March was sufficient time for delivery.
It hasn’t arrived to him and the Auspost tracking site shows the courier had collected on the 2nd April.
My reference is: 216691
Order #: 269072

I’d really appreciate a response this time around seeing as you don’t have a contact number.

JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

12days later & only 1 of 4 items have arrived

After 12days I am yet to receive any of my wine! (Order #268917) The delivery driver assured me it would arrive in subsequent delivery however on the site it refers to my order as a past delivery that has been delivered! No reply yet to my email & nil communication. Very upsetting, I just want a refund.

Jess

Please do so immediately. I’ve had no responses from any of my emails. It appears your company only responds to online reviews & not internal communications.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Never turned up after taking my money! Don’t order with booze bud

Don’t go with booze bud. They have no customer service contact number and emails go unanswered!! Wondering if the majority of my order is even still coming after a small part arrived but the bulk of the order was missing and still is!! My account online shows up that it has all been delivered! Just a phone call or email to say they know where it is would go a long way. ROBBERS

Hayley
Hayley

Funny how taking to this page generates a response..... I have written to the above email numerous times! Please contact me?????!

Pauline

PaulinePerth, WA

Fast delivery....NOT

Ordered item for my son and fiancee who had had their wedding cancelled 4 days prior to the event. Two weeks later it has not been delivered. Never again. Appreciate current pandemic may cause delays but please don't advertise fast delivery when you can't come up with the goods. A very disappointed customer.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Do not use BoozeBud if you live in W.A.

Ordered $670 worth of booze on the 20 March 20 given eta 27 March 20 still didn’t get it by today 10 April 20. Obviously failed all of the etas due to Coronavirus. I’m now told I won’t get a refund until the returned goods have been received..I’ve been scammed. Didn’t see the goods as advertised (they simply should halt trading as Australia post aren’t capable) and now my money is reliant on a broken supply chain for goods return, when will that be? They couldn’t deliver, and now I’m at their mercy. Do not use BoozeBud

K Lou

K LouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Noooope

Andrew Beer Drinker

Andrew Beer DrinkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't advertise same day delivery when it's an impossibility

Hi,
I ordered same day delivery mid morning yesterday, was told that it would arrive 6-9pm that evening. Please stop advertising same day delivery when it's probably an impossibility at this time, (givern Covid-19) it's feels like a deceptive practice. Very dissappointed, should not set unreachable expectations. Would aviod a lot of angst if you were upfront about not being able to same day deliver at the moment. Especially potentially charging extra for same day delivery. I am luckv as that fee was waived due to your special first time offerring.

Great delivery

Ordered Saturday received Wednesday as requested for a very good price VB at $10 carton cheaper than Dan Murphys you van't do better than that. !!!!!!!!!!!! Only first order but will certainly use it again

Glenn

GlennPerth, WA

Very disappointing. Do not use if you live in WA

I am still waiting to receive my order that I placed 18 days ago. I have sent 2 queries and had no response. There is very limited information during the order process highlighting the delivery methods. There are plenty of delivery options in WA now offering free delivery and takes 1-2 days

Christine

ChristineCabarita Beach

Damaged goods.

I ordered 2 weeks ago and today rang the PO as my goods said it was on board for delivery 1 week ago. Apparently some bottles have been broken and I am the one who has to contact Boozebud to contact Aust. post to instruct them what they want done in regards to the broken bottles. Pretty hard when I can’t find a phone number. Have left a message on email for someone to contact me. Will be cancelling payment on PayPal if. Or contacted within 48 hours.

hopeless

Still waiting for my order over a week ago. I have contacted them numerous times without a reply. When I ordered I asked if it would be delivered before the weekend and (Luke) mentioned it’s 1-2 for where I live. Save yourself time and go to Dan Murphy’s

7 days still waiting.

7 days still waiting. Got a discount and free delivery for first order which made the slabs quite cheap. Will certainly be the last. Easier just to go past Dans and get a cold slab when I need it and pay the extra 10 bucks. After 12 days finally got one box of beer of the 4 I ordered. Still waiting.

Just today got one box of the 4 ordered. Order 265548