BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (105)

Darcy H.
Darcy H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Same-day shipping is a sham.

Ordered Same-Day shipping late on Friday (So it would arrive Saturday) it's now Monday and the thing hasn't even been dispatched yet.

Deanne
DeanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusted and sending a complaint to ACCC

How can any business provide an option to receive same day delivery and then send via parcel post. When a customer spends so much on items trusting they will arrive within the time allotted but to find out not only will it not be sent same day but only sent parcel post which will take days. False and misleading information given at time of purchase… had the terms and conditions mentioned that this may not happen within the time frame allotted a decision to go somewhere else could’ve been made by the consumer at the time of purchase.

M L.
M L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No show

Ordered with same day delivery window of 1-6. But never came and no tracking. It was supposed to be a gift - 18 yo whiskey- but ended up buying another one in Dan Murphys. I want a refund and dont bother delivering my order. Delete the same day option if you cant deliver!!!!!

Meg h
Meg hSouth East Queensland, QLD

No delivery, poor customer service, unreliable

No delivery

Paid $12.95 for a specific delivery window and the item didn't show until 3 days past the delivery time. Tried calling the delivery service and no answer on the phone. Avoid this company for time-sensitive deliveries.

Also no customer service phone #

Edmund Hill
Edmund HillSydney, NSW

Pure Garbage

HoffyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Touch Them

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

Terrible Service on behalf of Australia Post

Have ordered multiple times giving BoozeBud the benefit of the doubt. The first time my estimated delivery time was 8am - 6pm & the driver came at 1am knocking repeatedly on my door waking my family up. Ordered once more and hung around waiting for my order to arrive between the ETA given to me by BoozeBud and the order never arrived. When you go to follow up, there’s no contact number and you can only submit a form which they take days to get back to you. Really overall terrible service. I would steer clear.

Nathan W.
Nathan W.Sydney, NSW

Didn't arrive

Ordered through the website for it to say it'd be delivered the next day. Even recieved a tracking link which said it was delivered, however, my order still hasn't actually arrived.

PB2Sydney

Where’s my order? Wish I reviewed this site before using these guys.

My order was due for delivery between 6-10pm. It’s 10.40pm. Can’t contact anyone. Order hasn’t even been collected / despatched. No contact number. What a sham of a company.

DanielSydney, NSW

Never dispatched. No contact

Pretty common theme with this place. Ordered for deliver on 3 Dec, but never arrived. Contacted them 2 weeks later and they say it’s Australia posts fault for not picking it up and they “can’t force Australia post to pickup a package”. Do a little more research and it seems Boozebud cancelled the order 4 days after I paid (but no refund). Bit of backwards and forwards and they say that now it’s out of stock so they can’t send it. Quick look on the website and it’s in stock, but back at full price. Staff totally lie to customers. They’re either massively dishonest, or are so disconnected they just don’t care. Still waiting on a manager to get back to me. Real stuff around when you’re ordering Christmas presents! Never again

cholimon
cholimonSydney, NSW

Tracking order cancelled

Purchased 2 items on Sunday 5th December with a note saying delivery 7th December and giving a tracking number
Not delivered and on 8th December order cancelled by company with no correspondence from boozebud
Requested refund and will not be buying again

Jake
JakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I never got my order

I ordered nearly 4 weeks ago in time for a party and the order never arrived. I understand there is a delay with deliveries Australia wide but 4 weeks is ridiculous and I had no update from Boozebud. I had to reach out multiple times for assistance. Eventually I got an email saying that I can collect it from the post office which is 20 minutes from my house and had no attempt to deliver (again this was more Aus Post than Boozebud) but I would never order again as I had to reach out to customer service a number of times and very little assistance was offered. No escalation. No assistance and didnt even get what I ordered.

AngelaVictoria

Waiting for weeks for my order!

Placed an order with booze bud, only to be let down with water not arriving for two weeks. Very disappointing experience, absolutely no customer service as they only have a robot to answer your questions which is ridiculous! No phone number, no email that you can write to. A very disappointing service. Dan Murphys will deliver when they say they will, and I will never ever return to the site given the delays and the incredibly poor customer service

jane
janeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order never arrived

Order never arrived, waiting for the slow customer service to responded to help me out. I understand covid has times being delayed but dont advertise that you can still deliver in the time slot and make your customers pay more.

Shane M.
Shane M.asked

Hey mate do you deliver to Brisbane

William S.
William S.

Beware. My delivery to Hobart was routed via Perth and took 3 weeks, despite paying over $20 delivery charge. Nobody took responsibility or apologised. Very unimpressed.

Hi Shane,

We sure do!
Pop your address in our delivery calculator for ETA's

Kind regards,

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs
Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives