BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Peter
PeterMelbourne

Deceptive marketing practices to take your money

Do not buy from these guys, they are dodgy! Bought a bottle and it was delivered later than expected, which is fine, it happens. Then found a subsequent charge for some subscription they automatically signed me up for without my knowledge. Assumed it's an "auto opt-in" which I understand some suppliers do. At this stage I'm still not annoyed until they refuse to refund this and have the nerve to say that I opted into this to take advantage of "their great savings". Seriously?

I checked their terms and conditions and nowhere does it say they do not refund in fact their terms and conditions say they provide refunds!

Have never wasted my time to write a complaint and see that I have joined many others. Should have done my research first.

EvieTERREY HILLS

Shocking, unreliable service

For my son’s birthday this May, 2022, we had ordered a mix of Belgian Beers and the promise
was for a speedy delivery, within days. Still no delivery and BoozeBud blames Australia Post
for this problem. Terrible company and we advise to stay clear.

Catriona M.
Catriona M.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed.

Seen the alcohol 25 dollars cheaper at Dan Murphy after I purchased it with Boozebud and that was even with Boozebud giving me 10% of and telling me it was on special and it wasn't. Telling me I saved 31.21 dollars. When actually I spent 19.04 dollars over for the product. Shop around guys don't make the same mistake as me.... don't belive them when they say it's on special.....

Nick M
Nick MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t pay for the express

Saturday I needed to get a present for my father. I paid extra for delivery Monday.
Monday night the courier couldn’t contact me so he left unfortunately, not sure why he didn’t ring the door bell.
Was expecting it to come Tuesdays as the booze bud states in delivery policy
Unfortunately no show,
After a few email back and forth I finally got it Wednesday, a day after I needed it :(

The exact thing happened to me last Easter

Eswar
EswarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They steal your money. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

Placed a next day order. Only received 2 out of the 3 items. No worries! Things like this can happen. Anyway followed them up via this online chat process and from my opinion gave enough time to resolve that very day (advised this was a gift for 50th birthday) anyway no update. Followed them up again next day and still nothing....asked for a refund and perhaps a phone call to provide me an update/apology ...nope cant call that's not the boozebud process.... Admited via the chat that they stuffed up and would provide a email advising of the refund...no email and no money back...STOLE my money. Nice work boozebud. Back to Dan Murphy for me. What a terrible company.

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

Buy elsewhere - hassle !!

daniel m.
daniel m.

Two weeks to get your booze

Most bottle shops will deliver within 2-3 hours. These guys are at least two weeks and they aren’t any cheaper than your local

Denny
DennyPerth, WA

Never buying here again

I got a promo for 15% off and I did make a mistake and entered the discount code on the web version not app. Boozebud advised they could not reverse and even give me a credit.

Nightmare for returns and cancellation

Stay away!! Will give you a massive headache cancellation and returns beer catel a lot better to deal with not worth the headache

Charlie G.

Just look at all the reviews before ordering it will definitely change your mind

gregThe Oaks

Hopeless

So I ordered 2 bottles of burbon but received a bottle of wine and a bottle of vodka party on weekend ruined , now I have to wait for them to send a return slip and go out of my way to send there mistake back before they will send my correct order, no compensation just an apology, Don't waist your time hopeless customer service you only need to read there reviews

greg

Yes you did do a replacement but again sent the wrong order again, I now got two 6 packs of burbon and dry ,when are you going to send the correct order ????

Annette FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Where's my booze

FCT
FCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where is my delivery!!!

I should have looked at reviews before placing an order. My delivery was due between 1-6pm yesterday but due the weather conditions in Brisbane our ETA was changed to 9.25pm last night. Besides the fact that I have waited and waited for this delivery I have not been updated as to when I will be receiving my delivery. I need this today as it is for my daughters 21st tonight. There is no number to call, I have emailed as well as chatted with a bot!!! I have a million other things to do today but now I have to drive in this torrential rain to buy alcohol. Never again will I use this service and will not recommend to anyone!! Be aware people!!!

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Still waiting for my delivery...hoping it's not a scam!!

I paid 108 dollars for a case of Johnnie walker cans that was scheduled to arrive today but after a few emails back and forth I've had NO proper answers!! Where's my f##king delivery!!!@

Kay B.
Kay B.

Let's see if you actually do something about it. I'll be waiting. I've already emailed the founder,Mark Woollcott.

Non stop spam messages

The items I ordered were delivered on time and as requested, so kudos for that. However, literally the day after I ordered from these guys, I've been inundated with scam sms' every day, always from a different number. Hence the 2 star rating. Either your security is absolute garbage, or you knowingly onsell customer data to a 3rd party.

So BEWARE, you will be relentlessly spammed if you order from these guys!

Darcy H.
Darcy H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Same-day shipping is a sham.

Ordered Same-Day shipping late on Friday (So it would arrive Saturday) it's now Monday and the thing hasn't even been dispatched yet.