BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Nick M
Nick MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t pay for the express

Saturday I needed to get a present for my father. I paid extra for delivery Monday.
Monday night the courier couldn’t contact me so he left unfortunately, not sure why he didn’t ring the door bell.
Was expecting it to come Tuesdays as the booze bud states in delivery policy
Unfortunately no show,
After a few email back and forth I finally got it Wednesday, a day after I needed it :(

The exact thing happened to me last Easter

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

Buy elsewhere - hassle !!

Christina T.
Christina T.South East Queensland, QLD

Seriously awesome service & great prices!

Very, Very happy with my order from BoozeBud! Initially, when I ordered online, I contacted their customer service as I needed help in deciding on a whiskey - had a great recommendation from them which I ordered. I also got great discounts and their site has awesome deals as well. Chose which day I wanted it delivered and got it on the exact day and packed really well. Cannot be happier with my order. I will definitely be ordering from them again!

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Great Experience

Ordered two bottles of spirits and some seltzers. Got 10% off and free shipping. Arrived a couple of days before the original ETA. No complaints here

Larissa
LarissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Big surprise to find such a great service!

Order delivered exactly on time, contents were perfect and just what I'd ordered. I will use these guys again for sure. Melbourne, outer suburbs.

UPDATED - Initial poor start, but things improved

Non stop spam messages

The items I ordered were delivered on time and as requested, so kudos for that. However, literally the day after I ordered from these guys, I've been inundated with scam sms' every day, always from a different number. Hence the 2 star rating. Either your security is absolute garbage, or you knowingly onsell customer data to a 3rd party.

So BEWARE, you will be relentlessly spammed if you order from these guys!

Still waiting???

It specified delivery in a week, it’s been 3 weeks and still not here. I couldn’t find the specific wine in stock anywhere but booze bud so lm guessing they didn’t have stock either but keep pushing delivery date back until they do.

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

Promises much. Delivers little.

Charges eye-watering delivery fees to Tasmania. 17 days ago still no sign of my parcel. Poor show. When you’re competing with bottle shops you need to do better.

Lee
Lee

Cider advent calendar

I ordered the cider advent calendar as a surprise for my husband (of course I had to order one for myself to make it sociable). I ordered it early (maybe October) and they was delivered mid November just as I was told. I must admit after reading some other reviews I probably wouldn’t have ordered had I seen them at the time. We have really enjoyed our daily cider, we’ve had a couple we haven’t liked but that is to be expected with this type of thing. When we have a cider we take the next days one out and put it in the fridge because I don’t have room to put 2 big boxes in the fridge. I would definitely order again and todays is so far my favourite.

Charlie
CharlieSydney, NSW

Confusing but sorted!

There was a bit of a mess up with the tracking and it was saying the order had been delivered but it hadn’t. However Boozebud did contact me and explained they were having issues with their courier and gave me $10 for the inconvenience and the items finally arrived one day late however before Christmas so all is saved!

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much easier to buy from a retail shop.

I was drawn to making my purchase due to the discounts being offered at the time. My goods were dropped off outside the listed delivery times and were signed for by a neighbouring business. I was just lucky enough they were honest and delivered my items to me the following day. I notified BoozeBud of the situation as only 5 of the 6 items were delivered.5 days later and I'm still waiting for the last item to arrive. This seems to be a courier issue more than the seller themselves but, it has made me think twice about buying this way again. Next time I'll keep a look out for special buys at my local bottle shops.

Hello BoozeBud.
Bonnie has been in contact to chase the missing item with the freight company. She organised to resend the item to which I have now received. Thank you for taking the time to chase this up with me.
Regards,
Tim.

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

No worries, glad this has been sorted for you :)

Sushil
SushilSydney, NSW

Great value booze!

I have ordered many times from BoozeBud. They have some very unique items not available at your local bottleshop and offer great value - especially with their specials. Delivery is prompt and always on time. I have no hesitation in recommending BoozeBud for your alcohol.

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

Hey legend ! Thank you so much for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear you have had such a great experience :) We look forward to your next order ! Have a great weekend

Tim Sydney, NSW

Delivery issue handled well, great customer service

Had a delivery issue whereby StarTrack didnt follow instructions ie hide beer out of view, left gate open and had it stolen. Even though more a Startrack fault than Boozebud, Boozebud credited my account so i could reorder. Great customer service. Will use again. Also have good sales.

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

Hey legend ! Thank you so much for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear you have had such a great experience & we are so happy we could help here :) We look forward to your next order.
Cheers legend

RG J.
RG J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better option for online shopping

After my order was delayed because of some issues with AusPost, they sent it to me via express and got it within days. Very good customer service and definitely use them again.