BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (28)

Nick M
Nick MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t pay for the express

Saturday I needed to get a present for my father. I paid extra for delivery Monday.
Monday night the courier couldn’t contact me so he left unfortunately, not sure why he didn’t ring the door bell.
Was expecting it to come Tuesdays as the booze bud states in delivery policy
Unfortunately no show,
After a few email back and forth I finally got it Wednesday, a day after I needed it :(

The exact thing happened to me last Easter

Non stop spam messages

The items I ordered were delivered on time and as requested, so kudos for that. However, literally the day after I ordered from these guys, I've been inundated with scam sms' every day, always from a different number. Hence the 2 star rating. Either your security is absolute garbage, or you knowingly onsell customer data to a 3rd party.

So BEWARE, you will be relentlessly spammed if you order from these guys!

Still waiting???

It specified delivery in a week, it’s been 3 weeks and still not here. I couldn’t find the specific wine in stock anywhere but booze bud so lm guessing they didn’t have stock either but keep pushing delivery date back until they do.

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

Promises much. Delivers little.

Charges eye-watering delivery fees to Tasmania. 17 days ago still no sign of my parcel. Poor show. When you’re competing with bottle shops you need to do better.

Charlie
CharlieSydney, NSW

Confusing but sorted!

There was a bit of a mess up with the tracking and it was saying the order had been delivered but it hadn’t. However Boozebud did contact me and explained they were having issues with their courier and gave me $10 for the inconvenience and the items finally arrived one day late however before Christmas so all is saved!

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much easier to buy from a retail shop.

I was drawn to making my purchase due to the discounts being offered at the time. My goods were dropped off outside the listed delivery times and were signed for by a neighbouring business. I was just lucky enough they were honest and delivered my items to me the following day. I notified BoozeBud of the situation as only 5 of the 6 items were delivered.5 days later and I'm still waiting for the last item to arrive. This seems to be a courier issue more than the seller themselves but, it has made me think twice about buying this way again. Next time I'll keep a look out for special buys at my local bottle shops.

Hello BoozeBud.
Bonnie has been in contact to chase the missing item with the freight company. She organised to resend the item to which I have now received. Thank you for taking the time to chase this up with me.
Regards,
Tim.

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

No worries, glad this has been sorted for you :)

YogibearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery Time Way Too Long

Ordered drinks on Oct 17th for my birthday on the 28th. Boozebud delivery estimate Fri 22nd to Tues 26th. Just received a text from Aussie Post with delivery estimate 27th Oct - 1st Nov! Don't order for delivery if you want your drinks within 2 weeks!

Yogibear

Hi Boozebud yes that is my order number cheers

1 hour later than the latest delivery time

Rubbish service , if you want grog delivered within a certain window forget BoozeDud and when you need help look out for theri chat bot , useless !!

Sandrs

Wish I'd read these reviews first

Don't expect your order in a timely manner. They blame Australia Post when the holdup is clearly in their warehouse.
Ordered Sun 29th Aug. Con note was created Thurs 2nd Sep. I doubt they'd even picked the order by then, but create a con note when it's sent out to the warehouse to pick.
I sent email enquiry 5th Sep as it had still not been scanned by Aust Post as picked up. They told me it had been picked up on the 2nd when it clearly had not. I queried that, and they again insisted it had been picked up when the tracking clearly showed it had not!
Finally picked up by Australia Post 6th Sept.
Five business days to ship is unacceptable.
Even less acceptable is being dishonest about the process.
I'll never order from here again.

Sandrs

The invoice number is in the review. But thank you for FINALLY admitting there are delays in your warehouse also.

Rikki W.
Rikki W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I'd read the reviews first

What a shame! Ordered their Father Day pack which has still not been delivered for this weekend (Fathers Day) and have an estimate delivery still for another two weeks time, So a total of 3 to 3 1/2 weeks in total wait time. Was told that it's Australia Post fault due to reduced hours, staff etc. But Australia Post did not receive any confirmation of my order until a week after I placed my order with BoozeBud, what a joke. Definitely wont be using or recommending this company again. With shops closed I am now without a present.

Matt LSydney, NSW

Wine/ Spirit deliveries Ok- DO NOT ORDER CARTONS OF BEER

A little disappointed waiting for a week to have only half of my order completed.

If you want beer delivered on time, buy it yourself or definitely better online options elsewhere.

I'm pre-empting an online apology from BoozeBud here but when my carton of beer arrives, this will be the last time I use BoozeBud (EVER).

Called it. Best of luck for the future @Boozebud

Too hard, won’t take phone calls and won’t ring you when a problem occurs, just go to your local bottlo

I paid extra to get my order in 2 days but they msg me to say cause of high volume it would be a day late and offered me 10 dollars off next order, however it still didn’t turn up even after I received a message saying it did I didn’t get it, turned out it went to wrong address which they said was the one I gave them, I have lived at the same place for 30 years and have had a delivery from them before and never had a problem, I tried to ring but they don’t take phone calls or won’t ring you, it all has to be done through emails and live chat, too hard for an old bloke , just go to your local bottle shop

Tee Wanny
Tee WannyMelbourne

Needs more reliability

Sharyn
SharynSydney, NSW

Disappointing

Ordered twice as gifts both times no gift tag attached I had to call to tell them it was me!

Steven F.
Steven F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t use them.

Don’t send out what is ordered. Unable to contact them. Delivery times are so incorrect. Next day is 4 days. 3/5 is 8 days. Such a poor business with no customer services.