BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Daryl
DarylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incomplete order

Ordered 2 slabs of beer Took 7 days for half the order to arrive. wrote an email and get an automated response saying it will be 2 business days before they respond. Poor service.

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

There are better options out there.

BoozeBud has an ok range to choose from but their prices are really not that competitive. I decided to order from them due to them carrying a particular whisky which was out of stock everywhere else.

Delivery was several days late but due to the current circumstances this was expected. The only problem was however was that they had packed the bottles laying down before sending them which resulted in the corks becoming soaked, resulting in leakage during postage. Approximate loss was from neck level of the bottle to the shoulder during postage - at least 2 drams worth.

Everywhere else I have ordered whisky from sends their bottles upright. Big mistake guys. Until you can fix this I won't order or recommend ordering from you again.

Flitter M.
Flitter M.

Many thanks, I appreciate the response. Email sent.

Still waiting for delivery

Im still waiting for my order of 2 cases of beer. Been over a week and no update to tracking. What is going on over there. I need an update or somthing please

Luca C.
Luca C.Sydney, NSW

After a lot of troubles BoozeBud solved all the issues.

I received everything I order and the prices are very good.
If BozzeBud will improve the order management and the delivery delays (I recon due also to the COVID-19 issue at moment) you will be a 5 star service!

Brian626
Brian626Melbourne

Good concept but at the mercy of Auspost

Ordered two cases of beers that took a while to come. I had to pick it up from the post office which took 3 tries to get everything. The box was destroyed with no attempt at plastic wrapping or anything. Products are also close to best before date. I'd rather just pick it up from a local seller then have to deal with the stress of post. Such a shame, might have actually used it if it went well.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Out of Date Stock

I ordered a mixed case of 16 craft beers from Boozebud, delivery was received within two days so I was initially happy with the fast turn around.

Unfortunately after inspecting the beers, I was disappoined to find 6 of the 16 cans were past the brewery's best before date...some by as much as 6 months!

Boozebud should not sell out of date stock and certainly not without declaring it up front or offering the customer a discount or substitution. Very disappointed.

Fra
FraHobart, TAS

Wrong beers, lost money, no reply

I ordered a 4 pack of the Pirate Life Mosiac IPA, they delivered a 6 pack of the Pirate Life Pilsner. This product is $8 cheaper. I emailed them about this on Wednesday, it is now Sunday. No reply.

Revs
RevsSydney, NSW

Prompt delivery but missing items

I ordered a selection of wines and selected next day delivery. Delivery was within the delivery window I selected, they stated that my items would be delivered in 2 seperate boxes. I got one large box instead with two of the most expensive wines missing. I bought three reds advertised as from 2014 but they delivered those from 2018. The only way to contact them is through emailing their customer service which doesn't even bother responding. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing...shocking stuff

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great!

good service at a reasonable price - delivery was quick with no problems at all...

good beer would def recommend them to others as compared to uncle dan . go for it... awesome

Nuggets
NuggetsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but not perfect

Received my beer and wine as described and on time, however I do live in a metropolitan area. I did contact the customer service team via email and they responded promptly to my queries but couldn't guarantee my delivery would arrive in time for NYE even though I had ordered it a week before. If you're in no rush to receive your drinks this this is the way to go. Delivery didn't require signature so you do run the risk of your boxes being stolen from your doorstep and there is no option when paying for a signature on delivery. Postage price was reasonable also.

Quick Arrival

Ordered a case of Waltzin Ma Pilsner which arrived a couple of days after ordering. The problem was only half of my order arrived. The only way to contact them is through a live chat which seems a bit odd. In contrast to some of the other reviews when I was contacted, Harry was very helpful, apologised for the problem, refunded me for the beer which did not arrive and provided a $30 credit.
I was happy enough with how I was treated and would just recommend that an email and phone number be added to make contact easier.
I will purchase again through Booze Bud.

needs improving

Both my husband and our neighbour, who each have an Advent Calendar from Boozebud, are a tad disappointed in this year's offerings. Number 20, todays, they said tasted like an alcoholic Fanta. Too many fruity or citrus beers, not enough serious tasting beer.

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Cheaper price fore longer delivery time

Very cheaper prices and deals. Longer delivery times. Give and take. Boozebud take longer but i am happy with the service. They also gave me a $25 credit to compensate for the delay. Really can't complain.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great variety to choose from

I decided to check out Booze Bud as I was searching for a gift for someone and I liked how you could purchase individual bottles of beer. I took the opportunity to purchase an 8 pack of mixed craft beer. There was a sale on at the time so was happy with the price. I received the order a week later and found it to be packaged well with no damage. Generally the prices may not all be cheaper than what you can get elsewhere but they have a large variety which suited my needs.

Sue B
Sue BAdelaide

Short delivery

I’m concerned they can’t be phoned, only email. I’m missing my spirits from order 5 parcels were said to be coming, I only received 4. Aust Post couldn’t help me even though they were to company that delivered. All I can do is send email to see where my 5th parcel is. A bit frustrating to say the least.

Sam and Rays mate
Sam and Rays mateSydney

1993 prices! A little slow in delivery but communication ok and seem keen to keep the customer happy

Positive experience

I purchased a beer advent calendar on the 27th November and quickly became worried when many reviews about late deliveries/bad communication came through. I did get my order on time 7 days after ordering though. Also got prompt replies to my queries.

Soph
SophSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very very Slow

The price was great, but beware it will not come on time. Took over a week to leave the warehouse, and then aus post has taken another week and it's still not here. I got a credit for next time, however I don't think I'd use them again.

Bec W
Bec WSydney

No communication, missing beer, two weeks late

Ordered beers for a present and found booze bud online. Ordering was fine, but afterwards no communication. Order delayed ‘two days’ turned into over two weeks to receive beer. Didn’t reply to any email sent and don’t have a phone number. Also ordered a dozen but only 11 bottle came with no invoice or anything to check against. Buy elsewhere. Only good this was competitive price for single beer.

No communicatiom & nonexistant delivery

Ordered on 23rd and no response to emails and no delivery - poor would like my money returned and wont use again

OzMaddie
OzMaddieSydney

Slow delivery, missing products

I have used these guys before and they are usually good. However this time with all the promos it appears they can't keep up. It took 2 weeks for order to arrive and when it finally did was missing some of the order. Some of the beers were also out of date. They probably shouldn't offer any deals if they can't keep up with demand, they will lose loyal customers this way.

Very poor delivery time and service.

They are running a lot of promos to attract new customers but only realise afterwards that they can't cope with the volume of orders. I have ordered a week ago and the estimated delivery was to be in the last three days. Only today I received an email from Boozebud about "potential delays" - with no estimation or anything when I can expect the delivery.
Very poor. Avoid if you need something on time.

Irish
IrishHorsley

Dodgy, unreliable, bad service, disappointing!

Stealth
Stealth

Still Waiting

Really easy to make the purchase on 15th, but come 23rd im still waiting for it to be delivered - im a bit disappointed in that part of it. i am nervous to recommend to my friends even though i want to...please help me Boozebud to promote your brand and deliver my products i ordered

Don't expect in a hurry.

Order 3 cases beer during promo period 26/11/18. Still not shipped even after several emails. Looks like automated response "we have been swamped during promo period. We will ship in a day or two. Still waiting for items to be shipped. Cheap items delivery service crap