BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

James
James Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service could be better

Made a large order today which qualifies for same day delivery between 6pm and 9pm. Driver did not ring door bell, knock on door or leave missed delivery slip.

A rocky start

I placed an order through the app, easy to use and navigate, order arrived on time, the only gripe I have is I 4 relatively expensive items for a gift and only half of them showed up. The customer service was good but still not happy about the fact I was missing items

Hey there !
So sorry you had this experience. We can help locate these items for you. Please email us at info@boozebud.com & our customer service team can give you a call or email you . We can track down your delivery!

Improving...!

It took exactly 14 days to deliver my first order even though I live in metropolitan area in Melbourne. Communication is good and I love the app. However, delivery time is bothering me.
Cheers!

Brad
BradSydney, NSW

unreliable delivery and slow customer support

Ordered 2 cartons and selected same day delivery, it’s now the next afternoon and I still haven’t received an eta or shipping info, there is no customer phone number and email responses are slow will just go to the bottle shop next time.

Matt T
Matt T

Don't expect it anytime soon.

Pretty good range of products, some prices cheap some were pretty average. Ordered a carton of beer and am still waiting for it 8 days later. Next time will just go to the local.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Typically great, lately not so

I've never had any issues with Boozebud prior in fact they've always been excellent. My latest order however has been pending delivery for a week, with Auspost unable to update me

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hit and miss

The first order was short shipped. Was given a credit which was nice by Cust service. The second shipment arrived OK, although getting emailed about a discount deal while my order in transit is extremely disappointing.

sydboyz
sydboyzSydney

My order sent to wrong address and item is missing

Update: boozebud responded and rectified the problem. So upgraded to 3 stars.

My order was sent to wrong address. Luckily the receiver gave us a ring. We tried to ring startrack, they are useless.
End up having to pick up these items myself.
To add to the problem, my item is missing from the box.

No customer service, ok tasting product, great on time delivery

I placed two orders in November and they were both delivered in different states in a timely manner.
Promo suggests gift note will be sent with delivery. There was no where on the online order to write a gift note and when i emailed and contacted Booze Bud immediately after order, they said my note would be given to the warehouse and put with order. This did not occur, so when my dad and sister received the delivery (addressed to them), they had no idea what was going on. I have tried to contact Booze Bud on three occasions about my dissatisfaction and false advertising and i have not received a response.

darc
darc

lost beer

i live i a relocatable park this suits me down to the ground as i am a disabeld pensioner which means i don,t have to go down to the shops to by it lift it in and out off the car unfortunartly this has not worked on either occation the first time i complained and they said this will be rectarfied so i thought i would give them another try guess what this time it was worse i ordered 6 cartons then i had to find someone to cart them to my place not happy jane So the big question do i keep using them and see if its 3 out of 3 or give them another go

Good and Bad

I had a very positive service the first time I ordered from BoozeBud and the delivery coming within the agreed times. I was so impressed that I ordered a second time from them. Using my PC their website said it was 'out of stock' but I was able to order it from my phone. I have tried to seek clarification from them, but like other reviews I have heard nothing. The delivery date is still a couple of days away so I will cross my fingers that it turns up before Santa does!

Such a fantastic business opportunity that is at risk of failing if they continue with bad customer service.

BenEddieE
BenEddieESYDNEY

So many things that is great with this concept yet fail on the final hurdle!

Penny
PennyMelbourne

No phone number no way to contact them efficiently!

You need a phone number people so customers can call you! Finally, but only after resorting to messenger, my order details were updated as I made an error online. My delivery details were amended and they said they would add a note from me to my clients in my orders (a facility lacking in the order process when sending gifts). Unfortunately non of my clients received a note so they had no idea who sent it. Imagine my embarrassment when I had to contact them ASKING if they received my gift. Very unprofessional.

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs
Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Wayne Taylor
Wayne Taylorasked

How do I get a return? I want my money refunded please.

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives