BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Tee Wanny
Tee WannyMelbourne

Needs more reliability

Well done boozebud

I was a bit apprehensive in ordering through you guys after reading your reviews but not now my order came a couple of days late but with aus post being swamped again well done

Hey Scott

Cheers for the review. We are so glad we can send you your favourite Booze on time :)

Luca C.
Luca C.Sydney, NSW

After a lot of troubles BoozeBud solved all the issues.

I received everything I order and the prices are very good.
If BozzeBud will improve the order management and the delivery delays (I recon due also to the COVID-19 issue at moment) you will be a 5 star service!

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great!

good service at a reasonable price - delivery was quick with no problems at all...

good beer would def recommend them to others as compared to uncle dan . go for it... awesome

Nuggets
NuggetsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but not perfect

Received my beer and wine as described and on time, however I do live in a metropolitan area. I did contact the customer service team via email and they responded promptly to my queries but couldn't guarantee my delivery would arrive in time for NYE even though I had ordered it a week before. If you're in no rush to receive your drinks this this is the way to go. Delivery didn't require signature so you do run the risk of your boxes being stolen from your doorstep and there is no option when paying for a signature on delivery. Postage price was reasonable also.

Quick Arrival

Ordered a case of Waltzin Ma Pilsner which arrived a couple of days after ordering. The problem was only half of my order arrived. The only way to contact them is through a live chat which seems a bit odd. In contrast to some of the other reviews when I was contacted, Harry was very helpful, apologised for the problem, refunded me for the beer which did not arrive and provided a $30 credit.
I was happy enough with how I was treated and would just recommend that an email and phone number be added to make contact easier.
I will purchase again through Booze Bud.

Cheaper price fore longer delivery time

Very cheaper prices and deals. Longer delivery times. Give and take. Boozebud take longer but i am happy with the service. They also gave me a $25 credit to compensate for the delay. Really can't complain.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great variety to choose from

I decided to check out Booze Bud as I was searching for a gift for someone and I liked how you could purchase individual bottles of beer. I took the opportunity to purchase an 8 pack of mixed craft beer. There was a sale on at the time so was happy with the price. I received the order a week later and found it to be packaged well with no damage. Generally the prices may not all be cheaper than what you can get elsewhere but they have a large variety which suited my needs.

Sam and Rays mate
Sam and Rays mateSydney

1993 prices! A little slow in delivery but communication ok and seem keen to keep the customer happy

Positive experience

I purchased a beer advent calendar on the 27th November and quickly became worried when many reviews about late deliveries/bad communication came through. I did get my order on time 7 days after ordering though. Also got prompt replies to my queries.

Krawf
KrawfMelbourne

Great customer support

I recently placed my first order with Booze Bud. There was a hiccup with the delivery but this was resolved professionally and I will certainly order again.

Kellie
KellieLaunceston, TAS

BoozeBud Avent Calendar

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs
Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Wayne Taylor
Wayne Taylorasked

How do I get a return? I want my money refunded please.

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives