BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Misleading advertising

Purchased 3 x Crown Ambassadors expecting to receive the product they had displayed on their website (see 1st & 2nd image attached) but instead received recapped bottles, seals missing, and individual numbers and COA removed. If you plan on purchasing a premium product from BB, I recommend reaching out to them first to confirm exactly what it is you'll receive.

Ad S.
Ad S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They will give you a wrong delivery date range just to get the order in.

Everybody in Victoria knows that Auspost is struggling to keep up the orders for last couple of months, still Boozebud will give you a wrong indication just to get the orders in. Don't plan your events by relying on these guys, they don't even take accountability for that when you contact them.

jane
janeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order never arrived

Order never arrived, waiting for the slow customer service to responded to help me out. I understand covid has times being delayed but dont advertise that you can still deliver in the time slot and make your customers pay more.

First and last time!

Order for Fathers Day gift placed 25 Aug and still not delivered 27 September! Would never recommend or use this company again. So disappointing.

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Half my order never arrived

Ordered several beers last month. Less than half arrived and the order says it’s been delivered. Customer support were unhelpful and stated orders can be split in half and that the second half would come. It never did. Wasted $125. 0/10 would not recommend this service.

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM

First time buyer and last. I ordered on the 25 Aug a case of beer and spirits. Within a week u got my beer. It is now 17 Sept and i still haven't recieved my spirits. I have tried contacting them a few times now with no response. The customer service is non exsistent. If i had of known and read the reviews i would've never purcahsed from them

Hey there Mary,

Seems as though our customer service team has resolved this for you , please feel free to reach out if you need anything else :)
Cheers, BoozeBud

Maria
MariaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Poor customer service. Delivery sucks

I made 16 different orders last 7 Sep for a company virtual event that was supposed to happen on Friday, 17 Sep. the website said these will be delivered between 14-15 Sep. Up to this day, not a single beer has been received by any of the recipients. I obviously had to reschedule the event as we have no drinks. Customer service just keep saying that it’s with Auspost. Im really disappointed and will not order from you again. I will be calling you tomorrow for a refund!

MarkIllawarra, NSW

Bait and switch

Offered free delivery for the 1st order. Put my payment details in and they say - sorry extra $19 for delivery please
I live a whole 30 minutes from "Greater Sydney" - so not exactly remote!
Contact them & they say bad luck - that's how it is. Exclusion isn't in the T&C's
.. I log in, and the offer is still there! Unethical

Luke W.Sydney, NSW

Still No delivery

I should’ve read the reviews here first. No communication. Delivery still hasn’t arrived. Lesson learned the hard way. First and last time using boozebud

Luke W.

Yes that’s my order number

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Luke, we have touched base with our customer service team- we can see here that you ordered on the 13th, but due to delays, received it on the 14th.
We are so sorry about the wait.

Jdatbundy
JdatbundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don’t bother

Ordered 50 beers for my brothers 50th birthday. Ordered Saturday for Tuesday delivery (could have delivered Monday). Guess what can’t deliver on Birthday.... was going to use Dan Murphy’s but got caught up in the 10%off and free delivery. Not worth it if doesn’t arrive for the date requested.

GTC
GTCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery

Order goods 12 days ago and still no delivery. contacted them twice and got run around story that it was Australia Post delay. now on checking with the Australia post tracking it has contact supplier. just sick of the lies and they have offered no solution. will never use them again and have had to go to my credit card company to get a refund as they will not offer one they just keep saying it is coming.

RushyRushFar West, NSW

Wish I had known.

Hi,
Here's the order number 633980
Cheers

Hey there,
We have followed this up and it seems it has been delivered 12th September. 08:21, with the selected shipping date of Wed 1 Sep - Tue 7 Sep. We are so sorry about the delays here in regards to this being late.

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Beware they would send you products that have been sitting on the shelf for ages.

Ordered from them 3 times and they the 3 times I receive something that's so close to its expiry date. The worst one is the most recent when they sent me a carton of beer that's due to expire in 3 weeks

Worst deal very service

I have had 3 out of 6 delayed to next day or nine delivery of items from this company. Amateurs

Regional Areas - Don’t Bother

Like too many of these should have read reviews before trying.

Order 3 bottles of spirits as couldn’t find the specific types elsewhere (live in Orange Nsw). 1 1/2 months later - 2 x damages in transit, processing delays, Covid delays and still not here and back to square one with order having to be re-processed.

They offered a refund, no I want my order!

If you can’t deliver to regional areas (or anywhere by the sounds of it) then don’t offer. Have ordered wine online with other companies plenty of time and never once had an issue.

Just give don’t both.

Only positive is at least they told me about the issues so two stars for customer service but you can’t actually call a number to talk through it.

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs
Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Wayne Taylor
Wayne Taylorasked

How do I get a return? I want my money refunded please.

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives