BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

1.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No

complete thiefs, never use them

order a product, wasnt delivered, no contact number to call them up and chase it down.
Only a meaning computer bot to take repsonses, use them and lose your money

Hey there Peter,
We are so sorry you have had this experience. Are you able to please share your order number so we can follow this up for you and find out what may have happened here ?

Gabriel B
Gabriel BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought on ebay never delivered

Bought 2 items on eBay 3 weeks ago. No update on auspost for 18 days. Boozebud just sends robotic messages and doesn't respond to eBay disputes. Also lied about raising an enquiry with auspost. Absolutely pathetic service. You'd be better trying to have a drink from your toilet than using these clowns. At least dan murphy's gives you your booze when you give them your money. Where is my money you absolute scammer?

Richard W.
Richard W.

More like BoozeDud

Misleading advertising

Purchased 3 x Crown Ambassadors expecting to receive the product they had displayed on their website (see 1st & 2nd image attached) but instead received recapped bottles, seals missing, and individual numbers and COA removed. If you plan on purchasing a premium product from BB, I recommend reaching out to them first to confirm exactly what it is you'll receive.

Ujjwal Aryal
Ujjwal AryalSydney, NSW

Pathetic customer service

I'm missing part of my delivery and trying to get in touch with someone but it's literally impossible. There is no contact number and chat isn't attended by any real person. Not happy and not using Boozebud ever again.

Poorly handled complaint

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there ! So sorry you have had this experience. We would love to look into this and see what happened here. Could you please provide us with your order number ? As we cannot seem to find you In our system.

Joseph F.
Joseph F.

#510652. My complaint was handled by Alex

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers , thanks for this .

More like BoozeCrud. Don’t follow through

Cancel orders without any notice and very poor customer service. Would not recommend or use again. It’s a shame. Definitely hit up smaller bottle shops instead.

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Ryan, So sorry you have had this experience. We are not too sure why your order was cancelled, however we do want to have a look at this and help you. Have you had someone contact you via any social platforms to help sort this out?

Couldn't cancel no refund

I tried cancelling immediately after ordering,but no contact number,no one on the chat line and when I eventually got a response from email they said that the item has already been despatched

Hey there,
We are so sorry you have had this experience. We don't currently have a contact number. Please email us at info@boozebud.com

Sai
SaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items never arrived and there was no intention of telling me so either.

Order never arrived.

Impossible to get a hold of.

When I did, they blamed the drivers "maintaining a social distance"

Very fishy.

Do not order.

Go to dans instead.

Hey there Sai
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review.
Can we ask what the issue was with your order ?

PaulSydney, NSW

Whiskey on the Rocks ripoff

"BoozeBud are delighted to offer a $30 credit code to all BoozeBud Master Class attendees to spend on Festival Whiskies!*
They will also be offering 15% off and free shipping for whiskies available throughout the festival.*"
This was the promise from Boozebud but when contacted when the offer was not forthcoming they squirmed out of it saying I was misled. Then ignored me when I complained.

Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DEAL NOT AS ADVERTISED

People be aware, I ordered 6 by 1 litter vodka Belvedere,but when parcel arrived there were 6 by 0.7 litre with illumination. I know prices by heart. I only ordered because it was good advertised deal for 1 litre and I would never buy bottles with illumination for such a ridiculous expensive price for 0.7 litre. As soon,as I got parcel,I went to website-the deal disappeared. Probably other thousand people been ribbed off

Wayne TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap service

Ordered 3 cartons of beer. Delivery day came and no beer. Received an email to say it had been delivered. Looks like the idiot has either delivered it to the wrong address or kept them himself. On top of that you cannot contact them > when sending a message they advise they will be back in touch in 2 business days. What a crap service

Wayne Taylor

I am now almost a week past the last comment and no goods delivered still. No word on when they will be delivered. And the tracking app from Aus Post requires a post code of the origin before it works. Any help there?

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Do not use BoozeBud if you live in W.A.

Ordered $670 worth of booze on the 20 March 20 given eta 27 March 20 still didn’t get it by today 10 April 20. Obviously failed all of the etas due to Coronavirus. I’m now told I won’t get a refund until the returned goods have been received..I’ve been scammed. Didn’t see the goods as advertised (they simply should halt trading as Australia post aren’t capable) and now my money is reliant on a broken supply chain for goods return, when will that be? They couldn’t deliver, and now I’m at their mercy. Do not use BoozeBud

STEER CLEAR! Incompetent customer service

James G.BoozeBud

I appreciate the call from one of your directors, but it shouldn't take being contacted by a member of management to be shown respect. Customer service should exist at all levels of an organisation.

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

Appalling Customer Service and Charged Incorrectly

I took advantage of a 'BDAY15' promotion to get free shipping. I was charged shipping for my $200+ order! My 'next day' delivery ended up being next week! My numerous emails sent to BoozeBud asking for them to update my delivery address (so I could get my order sooner) was a complete waste of time and not actioned and I was issued a 'BoozeBud CREDIT' for the delivery charge rather than having the fee refunded back onto my credit card. Be extremely wary when placing online orders - no one at BoozeBud is willing to go above and beyond to assist their customers. Oh, and if you are charged incorrectly, you will be issued with a credit, Not a refund.

Shane M.
Shane M.asked

Hey mate do you deliver to Brisbane

William S.
William S.

Beware. My delivery to Hobart was routed via Perth and took 3 weeks, despite paying over $20 delivery charge. Nobody took responsibility or apologised. Very unimpressed.

Hi Shane,

We sure do!
Pop your address in our delivery calculator for ETA's

Kind regards,

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com

Sandrs
Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives