BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (98)

Jake
JakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I never got my order

I ordered nearly 4 weeks ago in time for a party and the order never arrived. I understand there is a delay with deliveries Australia wide but 4 weeks is ridiculous and I had no update from Boozebud. I had to reach out multiple times for assistance. Eventually I got an email saying that I can collect it from the post office which is 20 minutes from my house and had no attempt to deliver (again this was more Aus Post than Boozebud) but I would never order again as I had to reach out to customer service a number of times and very little assistance was offered. No escalation. No assistance and didnt even get what I ordered.

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not deliver

Boozebud keep sending me emails about their deals but that is so optimistic when they did not deliver the first order I made with them.

I won't be buying off Boozbud again.

Bite me once but you won't get to scam me twice.

Marie

I was surprised to get a refund so quickly. Thank you

AngelaVictoria

Waiting for weeks for my order!

Placed an order with booze bud, only to be let down with water not arriving for two weeks. Very disappointing experience, absolutely no customer service as they only have a robot to answer your questions which is ridiculous! No phone number, no email that you can write to. A very disappointing service. Dan Murphys will deliver when they say they will, and I will never ever return to the site given the delays and the incredibly poor customer service

jane
janeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order never arrived

Order never arrived, waiting for the slow customer service to responded to help me out. I understand covid has times being delayed but dont advertise that you can still deliver in the time slot and make your customers pay more.

First and last time!

Order for Fathers Day gift placed 25 Aug and still not delivered 27 September! Would never recommend or use this company again. So disappointing.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Half my order never arrived

Ordered several beers last month. Less than half arrived and the order says it’s been delivered. Customer support were unhelpful and stated orders can be split in half and that the second half would come. It never did. Wasted $125. 0/10 would not recommend this service.

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM

First time buyer and last. I ordered on the 25 Aug a case of beer and spirits. Within a week u got my beer. It is now 17 Sept and i still haven't recieved my spirits. I have tried contacting them a few times now with no response. The customer service is non exsistent. If i had of known and read the reviews i would've never purcahsed from them

Hey there Mary,

Seems as though our customer service team has resolved this for you , please feel free to reach out if you need anything else :)
Cheers, BoozeBud

MarkIllawarra, NSW

Bait and switch

Offered free delivery for the 1st order. Put my payment details in and they say - sorry extra $19 for delivery please
I live a whole 30 minutes from "Greater Sydney" - so not exactly remote!
Contact them & they say bad luck - that's how it is. Exclusion isn't in the T&C's
.. I log in, and the offer is still there! Unethical

Luke W.Sydney, NSW

Still No delivery

I should’ve read the reviews here first. No communication. Delivery still hasn’t arrived. Lesson learned the hard way. First and last time using boozebud

Luke W.

Yes that’s my order number

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Luke, we have touched base with our customer service team- we can see here that you ordered on the 13th, but due to delays, received it on the 14th.
We are so sorry about the wait.

Jdatbundy
JdatbundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don’t bother

Ordered 50 beers for my brothers 50th birthday. Ordered Saturday for Tuesday delivery (could have delivered Monday). Guess what can’t deliver on Birthday.... was going to use Dan Murphy’s but got caught up in the 10%off and free delivery. Not worth it if doesn’t arrive for the date requested.

RushyRushFar West, NSW

Wish I had known.

Hi,
Here's the order number 633980
Cheers

Hey there,
We have followed this up and it seems it has been delivered 12th September. 08:21, with the selected shipping date of Wed 1 Sep - Tue 7 Sep. We are so sorry about the delays here in regards to this being late.

Worst deal very service

I have had 3 out of 6 delayed to next day or nine delivery of items from this company. Amateurs

Regional Areas - Don’t Bother

Like too many of these should have read reviews before trying.

Order 3 bottles of spirits as couldn’t find the specific types elsewhere (live in Orange Nsw). 1 1/2 months later - 2 x damages in transit, processing delays, Covid delays and still not here and back to square one with order having to be re-processed.

They offered a refund, no I want my order!

If you can’t deliver to regional areas (or anywhere by the sounds of it) then don’t offer. Have ordered wine online with other companies plenty of time and never once had an issue.

Just give don’t both.

Only positive is at least they told me about the issues so two stars for customer service but you can’t actually call a number to talk through it.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Orders don't get filled and delivered

I pre-ordered 4 bottles of alcohol for a birthday present over a week before the said birthday. The order sat on 'accepted' for 5 days. When I got on chat Maddie told that all the delivery slots were taken for the next 3 days and she couldn't make an exception. In short I cancelled the order and thank you to BWS for delivering in 2hrs. DO NOT order from these people if you actually want your order!

Lynden
LyndenSydney, NSW

Where is it?

We ordered 3 items 10 days ago and they still have not turned up. I’ve been to our local bottle shop twice in that time. I won’t be using your company again.
I have read all your recent answers to other reviews blaming the latest restrictions. Not an excuse. You can either deliver what you say or you can’t. Just advise in your advertising that there maybe delays in delivery due too …..
You won’t because you will lose too much business. You have lost ours. I can’t rate the product quality because I haven’t got it. So I gave it a one.

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs
Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Wayne Taylor
Wayne Taylorasked

How do I get a return? I want my money refunded please.

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives

Other Wine & Liquor Shops