BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Don't waste your time..!!!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Canceled my order without telling me

I was very excited for my boyfriend’s 21st birthday which is tomorrow and I had been waiting on a personalised bottle for him so I went to check on my tracking because I hadn’t received any emails about it being shipped. It was meant to be here by today or tomorrow to surprise him with it. I checked online on my order and they had canceled it and not notified me at all and now it’s too late to get anything for my boyfriend’s birthday. Honestly not happy….. was really excited for this present

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Orders don't get filled and delivered

I pre-ordered 4 bottles of alcohol for a birthday present over a week before the said birthday. The order sat on 'accepted' for 5 days. When I got on chat Maddie told that all the delivery slots were taken for the next 3 days and she couldn't make an exception. In short I cancelled the order and thank you to BWS for delivering in 2hrs. DO NOT order from these people if you actually want your order!

Lynden
LyndenSydney, NSW

Where is it?

We ordered 3 items 10 days ago and they still have not turned up. I’ve been to our local bottle shop twice in that time. I won’t be using your company again.
I have read all your recent answers to other reviews blaming the latest restrictions. Not an excuse. You can either deliver what you say or you can’t. Just advise in your advertising that there maybe delays in delivery due too …..
You won’t because you will lose too much business. You have lost ours. I can’t rate the product quality because I haven’t got it. So I gave it a one.

Jordan
JordanSydney, NSW

You'll wait forever to get it.

So I have ordered something from there twice. The first was a beer advent calender I ordered 3 years ago in early November to receive it late December....so not much point to an advent calendar. Second time was recently and I only ordered as they were the only ones who had it in stock. Well the delivery was rescheduled 3 times after repeatedly being cancelled and now they're not even able to give an estimated delivery date. So long story short....if you wanna get your stuff don't bother with these guys.

Heather P.
Heather P.Sydney, NSW

Still hasn’t arrived

Ordered 2 weeks ago for a friends 50th as a
Surprise … she STILL HASNT RECEIVED it … should have bought from the local bottle shop … NEVER AGAIN … maybe she will think it’s a Xmas gift … dreadful service only to be told “it’s actually not late” …

Chris B.South West, WA

BoozeDud

Ordered a case of beer as a gift for a friend. Paid extra for same day delivery. Three days later BB informed me they were about to attempt a second delivery. Amazing how a company can be so inept at their ONE JOB. One star is too many, but you can't enter zero here. Dreadful.

Chris B.

Just process my refund ASAP please.

So Bad

Made an order..... Simply never turned up when specified. They did refund the money however but just such a waste of time

Never again

They had 30% cash back on ShopBack and now they have rejected my cash back. Buy from Dans or First Choice Liquor.
I had recommended them to my friends and family after my first order but I should have listened to the reviews. Now I will be telling them all to never buy from them.

Helen
Helen

chauby
chauby

Never again!!

As if it wasn't bad enough to wait almost one week, My order arrived in 3 different deliveries*!!!! And one had an issue with the post office I gave to go and get the 3rd box my self Absolutely pathetic!! No Next time!!!
* My order : i x24 cider =one delivery
1x24 beers= one delivery and 3 bottles = one delivery .= Nightmare

Do not use

Goods as ordered. Delivery to elderly vulnerable lady in Sydney in covid lockdown by driver with no mask. Will not use again

Not worth the the 10% savings

Not worth 10% savings to wait for your order, buy from Dan Murphy they will Price Match boozebud need it urgent better to pay the $10 for bws 2 hour delivery or $15 with Dan Murphy. Bad customer service, do not recommend, will not use again.

John
JohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Man is not a camel...!

Ordered 4 cases of beer over a week ago - still waiting. Didn't make it in time for the camping trip. Never again. Wish I'd read all the other bad reviews before going with these cowboys.

still waiting

I ordered 12 bottles of wine over a week ago and still had not arrived. Will never use this facility again. Should have gone to Dan Murphy's and got for a dollar more.

patrickmac2108@gmail.com My order number 576346

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers Patrick, we will have our team look into this for you ASAP

Andrew H.Sydney, NSW

Worst Ever- Make your own wine--- Its quicker and cheaper!

Ordered a bunch of different products that came in 4 parcels. 2 parcels have gone missing. The website gives you a bot to chat to that is no help at all (except to waste your time) so then you need to dig out the order number and do the generic help thing. Someone comes back with an email saying they will check with Australia Post which apparently takes a minimum of 3 days. So far I have waited almost 2 weeks for the delivery. Also I'm not sure this business will be allowed to continue since Australia Post left 2 parcels of alcohol with the kids from next door who opened the boxes! Last time I did my RSA that sort of thing wasn't OK. Anyway, my grapes here are ripe and I will have wine made before this is resolved!

PS Cheers & Stay Safe!

Erica Smith
Erica Smith

Only half of order received.

I ordered and paid for 6 750 ml bottles bleasdale cab sav. Received 6 375ml bottles. Where is rest or refund. Erica Smith Ascot Brisbane

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Not satisfied with the service!

Paid for the delivery fee without discounts as advertised, and ended up picking my item at australia post. Poor service!

burikoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bait Advertising!

buriko

I spoke to a rep yesterday... twice. He tried to be as helpful as he could but he had to follow the company's "protocol" You can contact me if you want. You have my details.

No FNQ deliveries !

Tried to order a thousand dollars of wine etc, only to find out you don’t deliver to Major towns in FNQ ??? Really ?

Poor delivery service

I do not recommend using Boozebud if you would like to receive an order on time. I ordered days in advance, and still my order has been delayed twice. You are better off going to Liquorland or a more reliable provider than wasting your time and money with this company.

Pops
PopsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SMS Spam Alert!!!

Be warned... order once and they will spam you for eternity. I've "opted out" 57 times, receive acknowledgement and a day later receive more SMS Spam. I've never even ordered from them!

Ross
RossPerth, WA

Awful do not buy

Ordered a case of craft beer only to be sent the wrong product and told it was out of stock!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Ross, So sorry you have had this experience. We can definitely rectify this for you. Please email us your order number and we can sort this out. info@boozebud.com

somyeong p.
somyeong p.Sydney, NSW

They use the dumbest delivery service Star track - they expect you to stay up all night for their never arriving deliver

Ujjwal Aryal
Ujjwal AryalSydney, NSW

Pathetic customer service

I'm missing part of my delivery and trying to get in touch with someone but it's literally impossible. There is no contact number and chat isn't attended by any real person. Not happy and not using Boozebud ever again.

Poorly handled complaint

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there ! So sorry you have had this experience. We would love to look into this and see what happened here. Could you please provide us with your order number ? As we cannot seem to find you In our system.
Cheers

Joseph F.
Joseph F.

#510652. My complaint was handled by Alex

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers , thanks for this .

Other Wine & Liquor Shops