BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 4 of 9)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

James
JamesHobart, TAS

False Promises On Specials

Delivery price just got gradually more expensive and slower to get here and on top of that they always claim "FrEe DeLiVerY" which coincidentally it never is, a great way to disenfranchise yourself to customers, it's kinda sad, this WAS the best place to get booze...ages ago.

False Specials

Advertise specials and claim no stock available after ordering with several other items, then continuing with the remainder of the order.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there! Thank you for leaving this review. What product is it that you were after?
We can look into this for you. Alternatively, you can email us at info@boozebud.com for any order enquires :)

Rachel C.
Rachel C.Central West, NSW

Say free shipping but it's not

You state free shipping but never available to my area. Cheaper at Dan Murphy's or BWS. So no will not be buying supplies from you again. Thanks but no thanks!

Samantha
Samantha

Nothing is EVER available

Nothing you want is EVER available. It’s always sold out so you have to go with the more expensive item... yeah no Boozebud you can’t advertise the low price for something and them it’s out of stock every time... I’ll go with someone else thankyou.

Krista P.
Krista P.

Bad service

Paid for same day delivery between 1pm and 5pm 1st October - still hasn't been delivered and it's a nightmare trying to get in contact with the company about it. Certainly wouldn't recommend this company to deal with. I understand there are delays due to COVID - so set the correct expectations with your customers and don't accept same day delivery if you cannot control when it will show up.

Pat M.
Pat M.Sydney, NSW

Boozebud - hopeless service

My order placed 1 September was not delivered on time. Started tracking the shipment and find it was damaged in transit and returned to BoozeBud. Then Aust Post showed it had been delivered to Minchinbury, my address is North Sydney. Send chat messages as they do not have a phone. Milly sends a message to say they don't deliver to PO boxes despite me buying their products for nearly 2 years and all deliveries to my PO box including the one ordered on 1 September. Asked her when the policy changed (presumably after 1 September), no response. Her last response was give her a street address or cancel the order. I gave a street address but she has still not replied on the PO box question.

D Rajkumar
D RajkumarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item not delivered, no customer service, appalling.

Elaine
ElaineGippsland, VIC

Terrible

Would never deal with this company again. Placed an order on the 12/8/2020 and still have not recieved the order 8 days later and have been told it is in transit somewhere. This was a gift for someone and was important to get it within that week. Worst service ever.

Got
GotGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would not recommend

If anything is to go wrong with your order, good luck with getting help. Extremely slow and unhelpful service. Worth the extra money to go elsewhere as if there are problem they will be at least sorted.

Jessie A.
Jessie A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order Never Received. Contact Never Returned.

I made an order on Friday afternoon for delivery to a friend on Friday evening as a gift. It is now the following Monday afternoon, the wine was never delivered and I have not received any response from Booze Bud regarding this. Terrible Service - will never use them again.

Mitchell W.
Mitchell W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mate....

I ordered a $200 bottle of Blue Label... received a $39 bottle of black Douglas. Unboxing was like picking up a chick in Phuket. All looks great until you start peeling back the layers!

Joshua R.
Joshua R.Perth, WA

Cannot contact customer support

I ordered beer to be delivered asap. Boozebud after payment gave me a 5 day window for when it would be delivered. Could not contact them to change this. Other companies similar to this can be contacted and have a window of about .5-1.5 hours

Jaz
JazSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service- please visit the local store

Recently I purchased 2 bottles of scotch and realised I ordered one of them a French oak and made contact with customer service to change. The staff named [name removed] was so unhelpful and made no effort to assist. Their policy says totally different on their website. Better go to a physical store next time.

Josh

Won’t stop SMS spamming my mobile number even after following their opt out

I’m not even sure I’ve ever given this company my info and yet they spam my mobile number with SMS messages and continue to do so after opting out.

This kind of practice reeks of an incompetent, inexperienced and subpar business. Judging by then 1 star reviews here I’d say I was right.

Do not give this company your information.

Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DEAL NOT AS ADVERTISED

People be aware, I ordered 6 by 1 litter vodka Belvedere,but when parcel arrived there were 6 by 0.7 litre with illumination. I know prices by heart. I only ordered because it was good advertised deal for 1 litre and I would never buy bottles with illumination for such a ridiculous expensive price for 0.7 litre. As soon,as I got parcel,I went to website-the deal disappeared. Probably other thousand people been ribbed off

geoffreyCentral Queensland, QLD

deal was not as advertised

when I ordered 1 litre rum from boozebud it was advertised as free shipping if you spend over $100 you would get free shipping so I ordered 3 bottles( all 1 litre so I thought ) but was then told that not applicable to regional areas, When the order arrived today the bottles were only 700mls so I was disappointed and annoyed at being duped by your lying adds. I will never order from your business again as I do not deal with people who do nothing but lie as I could have bought this product for less money than this in our area. So goodbye and good riddance to you and I will be sure to inform all my friends not to trust your company either.

worldtrip79
worldtrip79Sydney, NSW

They don't deliver

We order something almost 1 month ago and until now our order didn't arrived, they are using auspost. Is incredibly this and the worst is that they don't take responsibility, is time to give a refund and keep your delivery

Devorah
Devorah

Warning: the courier will not hand over your order without a driver's licence.

Mick U
Mick USydney, NSW

You will die of thirst waiting for it to arrive

Wow - you use a service like this because you want grog or send a gift....
over a week and still waiting, go to the corner bottle-o and save the hassle.

Well done boozebud

I was a bit apprehensive in ordering through you guys after reading your reviews but not now my order came a couple of days late but with aus post being swamped again well done

Hey Scott

Cheers for the review. We are so glad we can send you your favourite Booze on time :)

shane csydney

Waste of time

Damaged bottles due to bad packaging,wrong bottles sent out,promised correct bottle to be sent.waited for a week to find no stock they had made a mistake.dont waste your time....go to dan murpheys

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Shane, Apologises you have had this experience.
We can add some credit to your account for the next order should you wish & again apologise for the mishap.

Sounds good

Anthony b
Anthony bIllawarra, NSW

Half delivery. False correspondence.

Received my delivery today, but It was missing 1 case and a 6pack. All correspondence now says delivered, which is completely false. Had a delivery previously which was great and as it should have been. I was very happy to be honest. but this will turn me completely off after having to chase it up. I don’t need this stress when it comes to my booze.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey Anthony, Sorry you had this experience we can definitely sort this out by sending through a replacement order for you. Please contact our customer service team at info@boozebud.com

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Boozedud more like it

Still nothing 10 days later got in contact with them but there is no tracking on aus post as only shipping info and still unknown even when boozedud are investigating when will arrive.Avoid and just go to Dan's or anywhere else.To there credit got $10 for next order,yeah right keep ya $10 as won't be back

IanWheatbelt, WA

Scammers

Advertise free shipping, lie. Advertised price escalates when you place your order. What should have been a $215.00 bill came in at $309.00 at checkout! Don't bother with these con artists.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hi Ian, We are very sorry you have had this experience. To know what the promotion was please email us at info@boozebud.com so that we can help identify where the additional charges were.

Delays are huge

I had a delay with first order. Stupidly made 3 overlapped orders dating back to first one 15 april. None have arrived. Emails the next day tell you its on the way but dont believe a word of it.

Andrew
Andrew

Just had all 3 orders turn up at once. What a mess! I staggered orders deliberatley and then that happens.

Other Wine & Liquor Shops