BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Poorly handled complaint

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there ! So sorry you have had this experience. We would love to look into this and see what happened here. Could you please provide us with your order number ? As we cannot seem to find you In our system.

Joseph F.
Joseph F.

#510652. My complaint was handled by Alex

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers , thanks for this .

Damaged goods

A case of beer arrived with dents in most cans. The cans were loosely packaged, so not together as a case should be.
I eventually got a full refund, but I had to fight for it. At first, the onus of proof was on me & I was expected to go to the post office to return the damaged cans.
It took a lot of effort on my behalf to be heard & taken seriously.

Olivia F.
Olivia F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time customer not pleased overall

Generally, the idea is good. The product range is good (although very dear) and delivery is relatively prompt these days (used to be shocking a while ago, stopped using the service then came back when there was a good deal on). However, when there are any errors ( which occur on their part semi regularly) the service is unapologetic, lacks empathy nor do they even offer amicable solutions- or solutions at all. A recent example ( I have many) is I was given an email discount code. It worked in my cart and then after a minute or so it suddenly "expired". Customer service washed their hands of me and offered no solution.
Boozebud don't seem to actually care about customers or keeping them, and due to this fact they are dead to me.

K Beckwith
K BeckwithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wont stop texting after you send back STOP!

I have never used BoozeBud. Don’t know how it has my number. Constantly receive unwanted marketing texts from them. Have tried opting out by texting STOP to the number supplied. Texts keep coming . Have tried blocking the number. Texts keep
Coming. This is actually illegal and against the privacy act.
Stop sending. Me unwanted marketing texts!!!!

Hey there ,
We can help you with this- please email us at info@boozebud.com with your full name & number so we can remove you from our system.

terrible amateur service

did not follow order delivery notes, failed to deliver the product and then said it was out of stock. pathetic

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there , So sorry you had this experience. We completely understand how frustrating this would be. Can we ask what the product was, so we can look into stocking this for you ?

honest feedback
honest feedback

four pillars changing seasons - kyoto gin

Tee Wanny
Tee WannyMelbourne

Needs more reliability

TraceySydney, NSW

Matua Savignon Blanc

I Paid $63 for a case of 12 bottles of Matau Savignon Blanc and the were not even a full size bottle they are only 187ml what a rip off I will never buy from you again and im a first time customer thats just disgusting

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Stacey, Apologies this has happened. We do not currently stock a 12 case for this product only a 24 case. We have stated on the website the full size bottles as well as minis. See attached our website - https://www.boozebud.com/p/matua

Tracey

Thats fine wont be buying from you again

The price was ridiculous

Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.Sydney, NSW

Not professional enough to follow through on commitment.

I ordered a bottle of wine tobe delivered to a friend who is going through a tough time. I selected the option for it to be delivered the same day between 6-9 and paid extra for it. I get an email at 6:30pm saying there will be a delay in delivery due to traffic. The delivery did not happen till 10:15pm
This is highly unprofessional to deliver something to someone's house that late at night especially when they are already having hard time. The inability to deliver in time defeated the purpose of the purchase. Such a huge disappointment! I have to not apologise to this froend for the inconvenience you have caused.

Johnno
Johnno

Poor service

poor customer service and pricing is higher than other retail outlets. wont be purchasing from this site in the future

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there ! So sorry you have had this experience. Could you please share some information on what has happened so we can help you :)

Adrock
AdrockTweed Heads

False advertising, stay away

Always saying and texting "FREE shipping" then at check out, "you don't qualify "
Go anywhere but here. Its a time waster.

Chirag
ChiragSydney, NSW

Charged wrongly during eatser 2021

I got a free unwanted Southern Comfort Hard Peach $6.99. In the cart it shows free but I got charged.

Won’t go away

They won’t stop texting after you tell them to STOP. This means you can’t seem to get rid of their nuisance texts. Ever. Avoid.

Pete

I have tried all of this. Just get me out.

Hi Pete,
Please provide us your customer ID number via here or email

Alissa M.
Alissa M.Sydney, NSW

Bad experience - Save your money and go to Dan Murphys

I ordered through to app on a Tuesday and had delivery organised for Friday with authority to leave at door and instructions on where to leave it. I got a notification that it was 'at the post office' with no attempt to leave it at my door. As I could not make it to the post office which closes at 5pm and closed on weekends my order for the weekend was a complete waste of money... Less hassle to just take yourself to Dan Murphy's - you will actually be able to open the items your purchase.

Does not honour Orders

Cancelled order and did not offer refund. Terrible service and did not honour promo code. Terrible service. Would not recommend

More like BoozeCrud. Don’t follow through

Cancel orders without any notice and very poor customer service. Would not recommend or use again. It’s a shame. Definitely hit up smaller bottle shops instead.

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Ryan, So sorry you have had this experience. We are not too sure why your order was cancelled, however we do want to have a look at this and help you. Have you had someone contact you via any social platforms to help sort this out?

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

The price match guarantee is just a joke

The price match guarantee is just a joke. They ask you to pay the unmatched price first and after putting the order you have to contact them again (which is not easy at all) to request a refund for the difference.
Why a person should do that when they can easily buy the same product from other stores hassle free with free shipping?

Blue Whale C.
Blue Whale C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spammers and Scammers

Im still receiving spam from this guys. Seems they don't care who they market to or how old they might be. Their suggestion that the onus is on me to correct the problem beggars belief, shows no accountability, and is insincere. BOOZE BUD needs to understand the legal definition of spam, selling to under age, and what integrity means. Be accountable and stop spamming me!!!!!
Perhaps AAAC can help???

Never asked to be contacted. They keep sending me unsolicited and unwanted spam despite requests to cease. I believe boozebud to lack integrity and may be dishonest

Relle
RelleSydney, NSW

If you actually want to receive your order DONT USE Boozebud use another company!!!!

Couldn't cancel no refund

I tried cancelling immediately after ordering,but no contact number,no one on the chat line and when I eventually got a response from email they said that the item has already been despatched

Hey there,
We are so sorry you have had this experience. We don't currently have a contact number. Please email us at info@boozebud.com

Sai
SaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items never arrived and there was no intention of telling me so either.

Order never arrived.

Impossible to get a hold of.

When I did, they blamed the drivers "maintaining a social distance"

Very fishy.

Do not order.

Go to dans instead.

Hey there Sai
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review.
Can we ask what the issue was with your order ?

LAB
LABSouth East Queensland, QLD

no delivery

Laurab5096
Laurab5096Sydney, NSW

Received only 1 item from 4

I received 1 item from my order and I am unable to follow up where the rest of it is!. There is only email or chat both of which are not responded to. Do yourself a favour and order from a local bottle shop. Customer service is non existent. I def do not recommend this company.

OssieBaller
OssieBaller

Horrible service, live chat solved nothing

paid for next day delivery, which failed. After talking to them on livechat still no closer to knowing where my delivery is. Person on livechat was not very helpful at all and kept blaming the courier company but the package seems to have not been picked up anyway as its not ready.

Reporter
Reporter

Unable to cancel

I ordered thinking I could choose a date. The order went through and gave me a window of dates.asked to cancel on the chat but they didn't.

Don’t use

Waiting on a delivery all day, had to contact them at 4:30pm to be told that it’s “late”, traffics bad etc, so bad luck basically. But Milly did offer me a refund about 45 times, she wasn’t quite understand of the fact that I wanted my delivery that I’d paid for!

Will never use again.