BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

RG J.
RG J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better option for online shopping

After my order was delayed because of some issues with AusPost, they sent it to me via express and got it within days. Very good customer service and definitely use them again.

mattwoodsart
mattwoodsartSydney Surrounds, NSW

CAN NOT UNSUBSCRIBE…

Good deals.Quick service But NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Bot chat, Instagram isn’t connected, and Facebook you can’t leave any feed back ???

Purchased Shiraz got wrong year

Advert clearly showed 2015 vintage of Beresford Shiraz but got sent 2018. Turned out I Could have bought the 2015 vintage for slightly less at the local bottle shop! Don’t think I’d bother dealing with Booze Bud again. 2018 was ok but I didn’t order that!

YogibearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery Time Way Too Long

Ordered drinks on Oct 17th for my birthday on the 28th. Boozebud delivery estimate Fri 22nd to Tues 26th. Just received a text from Aussie Post with delivery estimate 27th Oct - 1st Nov! Don't order for delivery if you want your drinks within 2 weeks!

Yogibear

Hi Boozebud yes that is my order number cheers

1 hour later than the latest delivery time

Rubbish service , if you want grog delivered within a certain window forget BoozeDud and when you need help look out for theri chat bot , useless !!

Lorna Charlton
Lorna CharltonCentral West, NSW

Not happy.

I know with covid lockdown I expected my delivery to be a little slow I’ve received only one out of three cartons as of yet the order was three weeks ago. Far too slow

Sandrs

Wish I'd read these reviews first

Don't expect your order in a timely manner. They blame Australia Post when the holdup is clearly in their warehouse.
Ordered Sun 29th Aug. Con note was created Thurs 2nd Sep. I doubt they'd even picked the order by then, but create a con note when it's sent out to the warehouse to pick.
I sent email enquiry 5th Sep as it had still not been scanned by Aust Post as picked up. They told me it had been picked up on the 2nd when it clearly had not. I queried that, and they again insisted it had been picked up when the tracking clearly showed it had not!
Finally picked up by Australia Post 6th Sept.
Five business days to ship is unacceptable.
Even less acceptable is being dishonest about the process.
I'll never order from here again.

Sandrs

The invoice number is in the review. But thank you for FINALLY admitting there are delays in your warehouse also.

Rikki W.
Rikki W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I'd read the reviews first

What a shame! Ordered their Father Day pack which has still not been delivered for this weekend (Fathers Day) and have an estimate delivery still for another two weeks time, So a total of 3 to 3 1/2 weeks in total wait time. Was told that it's Australia Post fault due to reduced hours, staff etc. But Australia Post did not receive any confirmation of my order until a week after I placed my order with BoozeBud, what a joke. Definitely wont be using or recommending this company again. With shops closed I am now without a present.

Matt LSydney, NSW

Wine/ Spirit deliveries Ok- DO NOT ORDER CARTONS OF BEER

A little disappointed waiting for a week to have only half of my order completed.

If you want beer delivered on time, buy it yourself or definitely better online options elsewhere.

I'm pre-empting an online apology from BoozeBud here but when my carton of beer arrives, this will be the last time I use BoozeBud (EVER).

Called it. Best of luck for the future @Boozebud

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Too hard, won’t take phone calls and won’t ring you when a problem occurs, just go to your local bottlo

I paid extra to get my order in 2 days but they msg me to say cause of high volume it would be a day late and offered me 10 dollars off next order, however it still didn’t turn up even after I received a message saying it did I didn’t get it, turned out it went to wrong address which they said was the one I gave them, I have lived at the same place for 30 years and have had a delivery from them before and never had a problem, I tried to ring but they don’t take phone calls or won’t ring you, it all has to be done through emails and live chat, too hard for an old bloke , just go to your local bottle shop

James
James Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service could be better

Made a large order today which qualifies for same day delivery between 6pm and 9pm. Driver did not ring door bell, knock on door or leave missed delivery slip.

Olivia F.
Olivia F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time customer not pleased overall

Generally, the idea is good. The product range is good (although very dear) and delivery is relatively prompt these days (used to be shocking a while ago, stopped using the service then came back when there was a good deal on). However, when there are any errors ( which occur on their part semi regularly) the service is unapologetic, lacks empathy nor do they even offer amicable solutions- or solutions at all. A recent example ( I have many) is I was given an email discount code. It worked in my cart and then after a minute or so it suddenly "expired". Customer service washed their hands of me and offered no solution.
Boozebud don't seem to actually care about customers or keeping them, and due to this fact they are dead to me.

Tee Wanny
Tee WannyMelbourne

Needs more reliability

Sharyn
SharynSydney, NSW

Disappointing

Ordered twice as gifts both times no gift tag attached I had to call to tell them it was me!

A rocky start

I placed an order through the app, easy to use and navigate, order arrived on time, the only gripe I have is I 4 relatively expensive items for a gift and only half of them showed up. The customer service was good but still not happy about the fact I was missing items

Hey there !
So sorry you had this experience. We can help locate these items for you. Please email us at info@boozebud.com & our customer service team can give you a call or email you . We can track down your delivery!

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Wayne Taylor
Wayne Taylorasked

How do I get a return? I want my money refunded please.

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives

Other Wine & Liquor Shops