BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

You definitely could handle it in a better way

Placed an order with Boozebud a couple of days ago, and waited for the whole night last night for the delivery, but got nothing. This morning, after checking my Boozebud account, found the order had been cancelled without informing me. You need to tell your customers if you cancelled their orders instead of keeping quiet but getting the payment.

Please refund me and my order number is 319893.

Well done boozebud

I was a bit apprehensive in ordering through you guys after reading your reviews but not now my order came a couple of days late but with aus post being swamped again well done

Hey Scott

Cheers for the review. We are so glad we can send you your favourite Booze on time :)

Menindee W.
Menindee W.

Still waiting

It's been 2 weeks since my partner ordered some beers.. not sure now of the issue is aust post but would be great but to get some personalised service vs endless automated notifications about delays. We got half the order so maybe it's just the beer out of stock....again... who knows. Apparently in sydney... but have to fill in a form to find out more. . It's just too hard

Daryl
DarylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incomplete order

Ordered 2 slabs of beer Took 7 days for half the order to arrive. wrote an email and get an automated response saying it will be 2 business days before they respond. Poor service.

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

There are better options out there.

BoozeBud has an ok range to choose from but their prices are really not that competitive. I decided to order from them due to them carrying a particular whisky which was out of stock everywhere else.

Delivery was several days late but due to the current circumstances this was expected. The only problem was however was that they had packed the bottles laying down before sending them which resulted in the corks becoming soaked, resulting in leakage during postage. Approximate loss was from neck level of the bottle to the shoulder during postage - at least 2 drams worth.

Everywhere else I have ordered whisky from sends their bottles upright. Big mistake guys. Until you can fix this I won't order or recommend ordering from you again.

Flitter M.
Flitter M.

Many thanks, I appreciate the response. Email sent.

Still waiting for delivery

Im still waiting for my order of 2 cases of beer. Been over a week and no update to tracking. What is going on over there. I need an update or somthing please

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Typically great, lately not so

I've never had any issues with Boozebud prior in fact they've always been excellent. My latest order however has been pending delivery for a week, with Auspost unable to update me

Luca C.
Luca C.Sydney, NSW

After a lot of troubles BoozeBud solved all the issues.

I received everything I order and the prices are very good.
If BozzeBud will improve the order management and the delivery delays (I recon due also to the COVID-19 issue at moment) you will be a 5 star service!

Brian626
Brian626Melbourne

Good concept but at the mercy of Auspost

Ordered two cases of beers that took a while to come. I had to pick it up from the post office which took 3 tries to get everything. The box was destroyed with no attempt at plastic wrapping or anything. Products are also close to best before date. I'd rather just pick it up from a local seller then have to deal with the stress of post. Such a shame, might have actually used it if it went well.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Out of Date Stock

I ordered a mixed case of 16 craft beers from Boozebud, delivery was received within two days so I was initially happy with the fast turn around.

Unfortunately after inspecting the beers, I was disappoined to find 6 of the 16 cans were past the brewery's best before date...some by as much as 6 months!

Boozebud should not sell out of date stock and certainly not without declaring it up front or offering the customer a discount or substitution. Very disappointed.

Fra
FraHobart, TAS

Wrong beers, lost money, no reply

I ordered a 4 pack of the Pirate Life Mosiac IPA, they delivered a 6 pack of the Pirate Life Pilsner. This product is $8 cheaper. I emailed them about this on Wednesday, it is now Sunday. No reply.

Revs
RevsSydney, NSW

Prompt delivery but missing items

I ordered a selection of wines and selected next day delivery. Delivery was within the delivery window I selected, they stated that my items would be delivered in 2 seperate boxes. I got one large box instead with two of the most expensive wines missing. I bought three reds advertised as from 2014 but they delivered those from 2018. The only way to contact them is through emailing their customer service which doesn't even bother responding. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing...shocking stuff

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hit and miss

The first order was short shipped. Was given a credit which was nice by Cust service. The second shipment arrived OK, although getting emailed about a discount deal while my order in transit is extremely disappointing.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great!

good service at a reasonable price - delivery was quick with no problems at all...

good beer would def recommend them to others as compared to uncle dan . go for it... awesome

Nuggets
NuggetsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but not perfect

Received my beer and wine as described and on time, however I do live in a metropolitan area. I did contact the customer service team via email and they responded promptly to my queries but couldn't guarantee my delivery would arrive in time for NYE even though I had ordered it a week before. If you're in no rush to receive your drinks this this is the way to go. Delivery didn't require signature so you do run the risk of your boxes being stolen from your doorstep and there is no option when paying for a signature on delivery. Postage price was reasonable also.

sydboyz
sydboyzSydney

My order sent to wrong address and item is missing

Update: boozebud responded and rectified the problem. So upgraded to 3 stars.

My order was sent to wrong address. Luckily the receiver gave us a ring. We tried to ring startrack, they are useless.
End up having to pick up these items myself.
To add to the problem, my item is missing from the box.

Quick Arrival

Ordered a case of Waltzin Ma Pilsner which arrived a couple of days after ordering. The problem was only half of my order arrived. The only way to contact them is through a live chat which seems a bit odd. In contrast to some of the other reviews when I was contacted, Harry was very helpful, apologised for the problem, refunded me for the beer which did not arrive and provided a $30 credit.
I was happy enough with how I was treated and would just recommend that an email and phone number be added to make contact easier.
I will purchase again through Booze Bud.

needs improving

Both my husband and our neighbour, who each have an Advent Calendar from Boozebud, are a tad disappointed in this year's offerings. Number 20, todays, they said tasted like an alcoholic Fanta. Too many fruity or citrus beers, not enough serious tasting beer.

No customer service, ok tasting product, great on time delivery

I placed two orders in November and they were both delivered in different states in a timely manner.
Promo suggests gift note will be sent with delivery. There was no where on the online order to write a gift note and when i emailed and contacted Booze Bud immediately after order, they said my note would be given to the warehouse and put with order. This did not occur, so when my dad and sister received the delivery (addressed to them), they had no idea what was going on. I have tried to contact Booze Bud on three occasions about my dissatisfaction and false advertising and i have not received a response.

darc
darc

lost beer

i live i a relocatable park this suits me down to the ground as i am a disabeld pensioner which means i don,t have to go down to the shops to by it lift it in and out off the car unfortunartly this has not worked on either occation the first time i complained and they said this will be rectarfied so i thought i would give them another try guess what this time it was worse i ordered 6 cartons then i had to find someone to cart them to my place not happy jane So the big question do i keep using them and see if its 3 out of 3 or give them another go

Cheaper price fore longer delivery time

Very cheaper prices and deals. Longer delivery times. Give and take. Boozebud take longer but i am happy with the service. They also gave me a $25 credit to compensate for the delay. Really can't complain.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great variety to choose from

I decided to check out Booze Bud as I was searching for a gift for someone and I liked how you could purchase individual bottles of beer. I took the opportunity to purchase an 8 pack of mixed craft beer. There was a sale on at the time so was happy with the price. I received the order a week later and found it to be packaged well with no damage. Generally the prices may not all be cheaper than what you can get elsewhere but they have a large variety which suited my needs.

Good and Bad

I had a very positive service the first time I ordered from BoozeBud and the delivery coming within the agreed times. I was so impressed that I ordered a second time from them. Using my PC their website said it was 'out of stock' but I was able to order it from my phone. I have tried to seek clarification from them, but like other reviews I have heard nothing. The delivery date is still a couple of days away so I will cross my fingers that it turns up before Santa does!

Such a fantastic business opportunity that is at risk of failing if they continue with bad customer service.

Sue B
Sue BAdelaide

Short delivery

I’m concerned they can’t be phoned, only email. I’m missing my spirits from order 5 parcels were said to be coming, I only received 4. Aust Post couldn’t help me even though they were to company that delivered. All I can do is send email to see where my 5th parcel is. A bit frustrating to say the least.

Sam and Rays mate
Sam and Rays mateSydney

1993 prices! A little slow in delivery but communication ok and seem keen to keep the customer happy