BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Positive experience

I purchased a beer advent calendar on the 27th November and quickly became worried when many reviews about late deliveries/bad communication came through. I did get my order on time 7 days after ordering though. Also got prompt replies to my queries.

Soph
SophSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very very Slow

The price was great, but beware it will not come on time. Took over a week to leave the warehouse, and then aus post has taken another week and it's still not here. I got a credit for next time, however I don't think I'd use them again.

Bec W
Bec WSydney

No communication, missing beer, two weeks late

Ordered beers for a present and found booze bud online. Ordering was fine, but afterwards no communication. Order delayed ‘two days’ turned into over two weeks to receive beer. Didn’t reply to any email sent and don’t have a phone number. Also ordered a dozen but only 11 bottle came with no invoice or anything to check against. Buy elsewhere. Only good this was competitive price for single beer.

No communicatiom & nonexistant delivery

Ordered on 23rd and no response to emails and no delivery - poor would like my money returned and wont use again

OzMaddie
OzMaddieSydney

Slow delivery, missing products

I have used these guys before and they are usually good. However this time with all the promos it appears they can't keep up. It took 2 weeks for order to arrive and when it finally did was missing some of the order. Some of the beers were also out of date. They probably shouldn't offer any deals if they can't keep up with demand, they will lose loyal customers this way.

Very poor delivery time and service.

They are running a lot of promos to attract new customers but only realise afterwards that they can't cope with the volume of orders. I have ordered a week ago and the estimated delivery was to be in the last three days. Only today I received an email from Boozebud about "potential delays" - with no estimation or anything when I can expect the delivery.
Very poor. Avoid if you need something on time.

Irish
IrishHorsley

Dodgy, unreliable, bad service, disappointing!

Stealth
Stealth

Still Waiting

Really easy to make the purchase on 15th, but come 23rd im still waiting for it to be delivered - im a bit disappointed in that part of it. i am nervous to recommend to my friends even though i want to...please help me Boozebud to promote your brand and deliver my products i ordered

Don't expect in a hurry.

Order 3 cases beer during promo period 26/11/18. Still not shipped even after several emails. Looks like automated response "we have been swamped during promo period. We will ship in a day or two. Still waiting for items to be shipped. Cheap items delivery service crap

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Don't expect your order in a hurry

9 days and still no sign of my order. I've sent 3 emails to try to get an ETA, only to receive 'it'll be on the way in the next few days' responses.
Don't run a promo if you can't meet customer demands.

Claire
ClaireSydney

Now owned by International giant

I'm not interested in lining the pockets of the international alcohol giant AB InBev which now owns Boozebud.com. I used to get all my beer orders from them. No more unfortunately. A real shame as they had a great range and good customer service.

Sandeep
SandeepSydney

Outdated, soon to expire beers being passed off under promo price garb

Outdated, soon to expire beers being passed off under promo price garb...they subsequently refunded the amount but thats not what I went to their site for.

Krawf
KrawfMelbourne

Great customer support

I recently placed my first order with Booze Bud. There was a hiccup with the delivery but this was resolved professionally and I will certainly order again.

Tried to sign up nothing worked. Back to Dan’s for me

Tried to sign up nothing worked
Waste of time had several attempts
Very unfriendly
Back to Dan’s for me
Sounds good but when the time comes to put in your first order what a disgrace

Gold Coaster
Gold CoasterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of Advertised descriptions!!!

Ordered what was to be the imported Stella at 5% alcohol content only to receive the Australian version at 4.8%. Misleading ... arrived on time but no phone numbers to call...After emails, the reply was to ship back and once they received, I'll get a refund....Not a great solution for a first time order...Dan's will price match their promos and discounts...

BenEddieE
BenEddieESYDNEY

So many things that is great with this concept yet fail on the final hurdle!

Eliza H
Eliza HIllawarra, NSW

Empty Promises

Not satisfied. I specifically elected for my order to arrive between 1-6pm to my work, I waited until 6:20pm and then left as there was no number to call for BoozeBud nor was I advised which courier company would be delivering it so I couldn't call them either. I then received a call from the courier saying he was waiting at my work when I already had driven half way home, because this was a gift for valentines day I turned around and told him to wait so I could pick it up. I don't see the point of choosing a delivery time when it doesn't even arrive on time. It would of been nice to be alerted that it was going to be late as I could of utilised my time however not being able to contact anyone was very frustrating.

Penny
PennyMelbourne

No phone number no way to contact them efficiently!

You need a phone number people so customers can call you! Finally, but only after resorting to messenger, my order details were updated as I made an error online. My delivery details were amended and they said they would add a note from me to my clients in my orders (a facility lacking in the order process when sending gifts). Unfortunately non of my clients received a note so they had no idea who sent it. Imagine my embarrassment when I had to contact them ASKING if they received my gift. Very unprofessional.

Tink
Tink

Wish I had done more research

Customer service leaves a lot to be desired although being promised delivery updates I receive little. I have been advised delivery has been completed but yet to birthday was 3 locate purchased product. My sons birthday was 3 days ago still trying to find delivered product

Kellie