BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

1.7
  • Return Claim MadeYes (23) · No

Nightmare for returns and cancellation

Stay away!! Will give you a massive headache cancellation and returns beer catel a lot better to deal with not worth the headache

Charlie G.

Just look at all the reviews before ordering it will definitely change your mind

gregThe Oaks

Hopeless

So I ordered 2 bottles of burbon but received a bottle of wine and a bottle of vodka party on weekend ruined , now I have to wait for them to send a return slip and go out of my way to send there mistake back before they will send my correct order, no compensation just an apology, Don't waist your time hopeless customer service you only need to read there reviews

greg

Yes you did do a replacement but again sent the wrong order again, I now got two 6 packs of burbon and dry ,when are you going to send the correct order ????

Still waiting for my delivery...hoping it's not a scam!!

I paid 108 dollars for a case of Johnnie walker cans that was scheduled to arrive today but after a few emails back and forth I've had NO proper answers!! Where's my f##king delivery!!!@

Kay B.
Kay B.

Let's see if you actually do something about it. I'll be waiting. I've already emailed the founder,Mark Woollcott.

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

complete thiefs, never use them

order a product, wasnt delivered, no contact number to call them up and chase it down.
Only a meaning computer bot to take repsonses, use them and lose your money

Hey there Peter,
We are so sorry you have had this experience. Are you able to please share your order number so we can follow this up for you and find out what may have happened here ?

Gabriel B
Gabriel BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought on ebay never delivered

Bought 2 items on eBay 3 weeks ago. No update on auspost for 18 days. Boozebud just sends robotic messages and doesn't respond to eBay disputes. Also lied about raising an enquiry with auspost. Absolutely pathetic service. You'd be better trying to have a drink from your toilet than using these clowns. At least dan murphy's gives you your booze when you give them your money. Where is my money you absolute scammer?

Tim
Tim Sydney, NSW

Delivery issue handled well, great customer service

Had a delivery issue whereby StarTrack didnt follow instructions ie hide beer out of view, left gate open and had it stolen. Even though more a Startrack fault than Boozebud, Boozebud credited my account so i could reorder. Great customer service. Will use again. Also have good sales.

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

Hey legend ! Thank you so much for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear you have had such a great experience & we are so happy we could help here :) We look forward to your next order.
Cheers legend

Richard W.
Richard W.

More like BoozeDud

Misleading advertising

Purchased 3 x Crown Ambassadors expecting to receive the product they had displayed on their website (see 1st & 2nd image attached) but instead received recapped bottles, seals missing, and individual numbers and COA removed. If you plan on purchasing a premium product from BB, I recommend reaching out to them first to confirm exactly what it is you'll receive.

Ujjwal Aryal
Ujjwal AryalSydney, NSW

Pathetic customer service

I'm missing part of my delivery and trying to get in touch with someone but it's literally impossible. There is no contact number and chat isn't attended by any real person. Not happy and not using Boozebud ever again.

Poorly handled complaint

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

Hey there ! So sorry you have had this experience. We would love to look into this and see what happened here. Could you please provide us with your order number ? As we cannot seem to find you In our system.

Joseph F.
Joseph F.

#510652. My complaint was handled by Alex

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

Cheers , thanks for this .

More like BoozeCrud. Don’t follow through

Cancel orders without any notice and very poor customer service. Would not recommend or use again. It’s a shame. Definitely hit up smaller bottle shops instead.

BoozeBudBoozeBudSend a private message

Hey there Ryan, So sorry you have had this experience. We are not too sure why your order was cancelled, however we do want to have a look at this and help you. Have you had someone contact you via any social platforms to help sort this out?

Couldn't cancel no refund

I tried cancelling immediately after ordering,but no contact number,no one on the chat line and when I eventually got a response from email they said that the item has already been despatched

Hey there,
We are so sorry you have had this experience. We don't currently have a contact number. Please email us at info@boozebud.com

Sai
SaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items never arrived and there was no intention of telling me so either.

Order never arrived.

Impossible to get a hold of.

When I did, they blamed the drivers "maintaining a social distance"

Very fishy.

Do not order.

Go to dans instead.

Hey there Sai
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review.
Can we ask what the issue was with your order ?

PaulSydney, NSW

Whiskey on the Rocks ripoff

"BoozeBud are delighted to offer a $30 credit code to all BoozeBud Master Class attendees to spend on Festival Whiskies!*
They will also be offering 15% off and free shipping for whiskies available throughout the festival.*"
This was the promise from Boozebud but when contacted when the offer was not forthcoming they squirmed out of it saying I was misled. Then ignored me when I complained.

Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DEAL NOT AS ADVERTISED

People be aware, I ordered 6 by 1 litter vodka Belvedere,but when parcel arrived there were 6 by 0.7 litre with illumination. I know prices by heart. I only ordered because it was good advertised deal for 1 litre and I would never buy bottles with illumination for such a ridiculous expensive price for 0.7 litre. As soon,as I got parcel,I went to website-the deal disappeared. Probably other thousand people been ribbed off