BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Purchased Shiraz got wrong year

Advert clearly showed 2015 vintage of Beresford Shiraz but got sent 2018. Turned out I Could have bought the 2015 vintage for slightly less at the local bottle shop! Don’t think I’d bother dealing with Booze Bud again. 2018 was ok but I didn’t order that!

James
James Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service could be better

Made a large order today which qualifies for same day delivery between 6pm and 9pm. Driver did not ring door bell, knock on door or leave missed delivery slip.

Tee Wanny
Tee WannyMelbourne

Needs more reliability

A rocky start

I placed an order through the app, easy to use and navigate, order arrived on time, the only gripe I have is I 4 relatively expensive items for a gift and only half of them showed up. The customer service was good but still not happy about the fact I was missing items

Hey there !
So sorry you had this experience. We can help locate these items for you. Please email us at info@boozebud.com & our customer service team can give you a call or email you . We can track down your delivery!

Improving...!

It took exactly 14 days to deliver my first order even though I live in metropolitan area in Melbourne. Communication is good and I love the app. However, delivery time is bothering me.
Cheers!

Brad
BradSydney, NSW

unreliable delivery and slow customer support

Ordered 2 cartons and selected same day delivery, it’s now the next afternoon and I still haven’t received an eta or shipping info, there is no customer phone number and email responses are slow will just go to the bottle shop next time.

Matt T
Matt T

Don't expect it anytime soon.

Pretty good range of products, some prices cheap some were pretty average. Ordered a carton of beer and am still waiting for it 8 days later. Next time will just go to the local.

Well done boozebud

I was a bit apprehensive in ordering through you guys after reading your reviews but not now my order came a couple of days late but with aus post being swamped again well done

Hey Scott

Cheers for the review. We are so glad we can send you your favourite Booze on time :)

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Typically great, lately not so

I've never had any issues with Boozebud prior in fact they've always been excellent. My latest order however has been pending delivery for a week, with Auspost unable to update me

Luca C.
Luca C.Sydney, NSW

After a lot of troubles BoozeBud solved all the issues.

I received everything I order and the prices are very good.
If BozzeBud will improve the order management and the delivery delays (I recon due also to the COVID-19 issue at moment) you will be a 5 star service!

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hit and miss

The first order was short shipped. Was given a credit which was nice by Cust service. The second shipment arrived OK, although getting emailed about a discount deal while my order in transit is extremely disappointing.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great!

good service at a reasonable price - delivery was quick with no problems at all...

good beer would def recommend them to others as compared to uncle dan . go for it... awesome

Nuggets
NuggetsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but not perfect

Received my beer and wine as described and on time, however I do live in a metropolitan area. I did contact the customer service team via email and they responded promptly to my queries but couldn't guarantee my delivery would arrive in time for NYE even though I had ordered it a week before. If you're in no rush to receive your drinks this this is the way to go. Delivery didn't require signature so you do run the risk of your boxes being stolen from your doorstep and there is no option when paying for a signature on delivery. Postage price was reasonable also.

sydboyz
sydboyzSydney

My order sent to wrong address and item is missing

Update: boozebud responded and rectified the problem. So upgraded to 3 stars.

My order was sent to wrong address. Luckily the receiver gave us a ring. We tried to ring startrack, they are useless.
End up having to pick up these items myself.
To add to the problem, my item is missing from the box.

Quick Arrival

Ordered a case of Waltzin Ma Pilsner which arrived a couple of days after ordering. The problem was only half of my order arrived. The only way to contact them is through a live chat which seems a bit odd. In contrast to some of the other reviews when I was contacted, Harry was very helpful, apologised for the problem, refunded me for the beer which did not arrive and provided a $30 credit.
I was happy enough with how I was treated and would just recommend that an email and phone number be added to make contact easier.
I will purchase again through Booze Bud.

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs
Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Wayne Taylor
Wayne Taylorasked

How do I get a return? I want my money refunded please.

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives

Other Wine & Liquor Shops