BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (143)

Sushil
SushilSydney, NSW

Great value booze!

I have ordered many times from BoozeBud. They have some very unique items not available at your local bottleshop and offer great value - especially with their specials. Delivery is prompt and always on time. I have no hesitation in recommending BoozeBud for your alcohol.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey legend ! Thank you so much for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear you have had such a great experience :) We look forward to your next order ! Have a great weekend

Phil
Phil

Second Order ...All Good

My second order with Boozebud and no complaints, delivered within time window chosen .
Also, well done by Startrack on delivery of items.

Jake
JakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I never got my order

I ordered nearly 4 weeks ago in time for a party and the order never arrived. I understand there is a delay with deliveries Australia wide but 4 weeks is ridiculous and I had no update from Boozebud. I had to reach out multiple times for assistance. Eventually I got an email saying that I can collect it from the post office which is 20 minutes from my house and had no attempt to deliver (again this was more Aus Post than Boozebud) but I would never order again as I had to reach out to customer service a number of times and very little assistance was offered. No escalation. No assistance and didnt even get what I ordered.

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not deliver

Boozebud keep sending me emails about their deals but that is so optimistic when they did not deliver the first order I made with them.

I won't be buying off Boozbud again.

Bite me once but you won't get to scam me twice.

Marie

I was surprised to get a refund so quickly. Thank you

AngelaVictoria

Waiting for weeks for my order!

Placed an order with booze bud, only to be let down with water not arriving for two weeks. Very disappointing experience, absolutely no customer service as they only have a robot to answer your questions which is ridiculous! No phone number, no email that you can write to. A very disappointing service. Dan Murphys will deliver when they say they will, and I will never ever return to the site given the delays and the incredibly poor customer service

Gloria W.
Gloria W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed quick service

One box delivered and emailed the company with an answer with in 24 hrs. Stating they sometimes get delivered separately. So true next day 2nd box arrived. I have no hesitation the service was good and will use them again.
Thank you Milly job well done.

Gloria from Melbourne

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

THANKYOU BoozeBud

Placed an order for 2cartons of imported beer that are hard to get in Aus.
Easy platform to place an order, with reasonable prices. Considering i'm 1000KMS from Sydney,
the order arrived within 2 to 3 days..... which to me, is TERRIFIC!
Will be placing more orders in the near future....

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Glenn! Cheers for this amazing review. We are so glad you chose to shop with us & had an amazing experience :) , we look forward to your next order , you legend !

jane
janeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order never arrived

Order never arrived, waiting for the slow customer service to responded to help me out. I understand covid has times being delayed but dont advertise that you can still deliver in the time slot and make your customers pay more.

First and last time!

Order for Fathers Day gift placed 25 Aug and still not delivered 27 September! Would never recommend or use this company again. So disappointing.

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Half my order never arrived

Ordered several beers last month. Less than half arrived and the order says it’s been delivered. Customer support were unhelpful and stated orders can be split in half and that the second half would come. It never did. Wasted $125. 0/10 would not recommend this service.

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM

First time buyer and last. I ordered on the 25 Aug a case of beer and spirits. Within a week u got my beer. It is now 17 Sept and i still haven't recieved my spirits. I have tried contacting them a few times now with no response. The customer service is non exsistent. If i had of known and read the reviews i would've never purcahsed from them

Hey there Mary,

Seems as though our customer service team has resolved this for you , please feel free to reach out if you need anything else :)
Cheers, BoozeBud

BC123
BC123Sydney

Fantastic online delivery for alcohol

Have been shopping with boozebud throughout lockdown and can’t rate them highly enough. Cheaper than most places. Easy to use website, huge range of spirits and wine, and super fast & free delivery. Download the app for extras like free shipping & discounts.

MarkIllawarra, NSW

Bait and switch

Offered free delivery for the 1st order. Put my payment details in and they say - sorry extra $19 for delivery please
I live a whole 30 minutes from "Greater Sydney" - so not exactly remote!
Contact them & they say bad luck - that's how it is. Exclusion isn't in the T&C's
.. I log in, and the offer is still there! Unethical

Luke W.Sydney, NSW

Still No delivery

I should’ve read the reviews here first. No communication. Delivery still hasn’t arrived. Lesson learned the hard way. First and last time using boozebud

Luke W.

Yes that’s my order number

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Luke, we have touched base with our customer service team- we can see here that you ordered on the 13th, but due to delays, received it on the 14th.
We are so sorry about the wait.

Jdatbundy
JdatbundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don’t bother

Ordered 50 beers for my brothers 50th birthday. Ordered Saturday for Tuesday delivery (could have delivered Monday). Guess what can’t deliver on Birthday.... was going to use Dan Murphy’s but got caught up in the 10%off and free delivery. Not worth it if doesn’t arrive for the date requested.

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs
Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Wayne Taylor
Wayne Taylorasked

How do I get a return? I want my money refunded please.

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives

Other Wine & Liquor Shops