BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (153)

RushyRushFar West, NSW

Wish I had known.

Hi,
Here's the order number 633980
Cheers

Hey there,
We have followed this up and it seems it has been delivered 12th September. 08:21, with the selected shipping date of Wed 1 Sep - Tue 7 Sep. We are so sorry about the delays here in regards to this being late.

Worst deal very service

I have had 3 out of 6 delayed to next day or nine delivery of items from this company. Amateurs

Regional Areas - Don’t Bother

Like too many of these should have read reviews before trying.

Order 3 bottles of spirits as couldn’t find the specific types elsewhere (live in Orange Nsw). 1 1/2 months later - 2 x damages in transit, processing delays, Covid delays and still not here and back to square one with order having to be re-processed.

They offered a refund, no I want my order!

If you can’t deliver to regional areas (or anywhere by the sounds of it) then don’t offer. Have ordered wine online with other companies plenty of time and never once had an issue.

Just give don’t both.

Only positive is at least they told me about the issues so two stars for customer service but you can’t actually call a number to talk through it.

James G.BoozeBud

Orders don't get filled and delivered

I pre-ordered 4 bottles of alcohol for a birthday present over a week before the said birthday. The order sat on 'accepted' for 5 days. When I got on chat Maddie told that all the delivery slots were taken for the next 3 days and she couldn't make an exception. In short I cancelled the order and thank you to BWS for delivering in 2hrs. DO NOT order from these people if you actually want your order!

Lynden
LyndenSydney, NSW

Where is it?

We ordered 3 items 10 days ago and they still have not turned up. I’ve been to our local bottle shop twice in that time. I won’t be using your company again.
I have read all your recent answers to other reviews blaming the latest restrictions. Not an excuse. You can either deliver what you say or you can’t. Just advise in your advertising that there maybe delays in delivery due too …..
You won’t because you will lose too much business. You have lost ours. I can’t rate the product quality because I haven’t got it. So I gave it a one.

Jordan
JordanSydney, NSW

You'll wait forever to get it.

So I have ordered something from there twice. The first was a beer advent calender I ordered 3 years ago in early November to receive it late December....so not much point to an advent calendar. Second time was recently and I only ordered as they were the only ones who had it in stock. Well the delivery was rescheduled 3 times after repeatedly being cancelled and now they're not even able to give an estimated delivery date. So long story short....if you wanna get your stuff don't bother with these guys.

Heather P.
Heather P.Sydney, NSW

Still hasn’t arrived

Ordered 2 weeks ago for a friends 50th as a
Surprise … she STILL HASNT RECEIVED it … should have bought from the local bottle shop … NEVER AGAIN … maybe she will think it’s a Xmas gift … dreadful service only to be told “it’s actually not late” …

UnclePucka80
UnclePucka80Sydney, NSW

Let’s be Buds

Got a mixed craft sixer in good time (a day earlier than expected) via regular post. Very happy with the awesome selection of craft beers, as I extend my home lockdown tasting journey further afield!

James G.BoozeBud

Hello! Oh that is awesome to hear. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Glad you are adding some new brews to the mix. We hope you are staying safe :) Enjoy your order

chauby
chauby

Never again!!

As if it wasn't bad enough to wait almost one week, My order arrived in 3 different deliveries*!!!! And one had an issue with the post office I gave to go and get the 3rd box my self Absolutely pathetic!! No Next time!!!
* My order : i x24 cider =one delivery
1x24 beers= one delivery and 3 bottles = one delivery .= Nightmare

Suzanna H.
Suzanna H.Sydney, NSW

Great products and service

Used three times now, order on time and correct... Even scored free delivery all three times because of promotion. Prices are very competitve and would definitley use them time and time again.

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Suzanna, You're a legend! Thanks for leaving this review. We are so glad you are happy with our service. Looking forward to your next order :)

John
JohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Man is not a camel...!

Ordered 4 cases of beer over a week ago - still waiting. Didn't make it in time for the camping trip. Never again. Wish I'd read all the other bad reviews before going with these cowboys.

Andrew H.Sydney, NSW

Worst Ever- Make your own wine--- Its quicker and cheaper!

Ordered a bunch of different products that came in 4 parcels. 2 parcels have gone missing. The website gives you a bot to chat to that is no help at all (except to waste your time) so then you need to dig out the order number and do the generic help thing. Someone comes back with an email saying they will check with Australia Post which apparently takes a minimum of 3 days. So far I have waited almost 2 weeks for the delivery. Also I'm not sure this business will be allowed to continue since Australia Post left 2 parcels of alcohol with the kids from next door who opened the boxes! Last time I did my RSA that sort of thing wasn't OK. Anyway, my grapes here are ripe and I will have wine made before this is resolved!

PS Cheers & Stay Safe!

Erica Smith
Erica Smith

Only half of order received.

I ordered and paid for 6 750 ml bottles bleasdale cab sav. Received 6 375ml bottles. Where is rest or refund. Erica Smith Ascot Brisbane

James G.BoozeBud

Not satisfied with the service!

Paid for the delivery fee without discounts as advertised, and ended up picking my item at australia post. Poor service!

Siroos
Siroos

My one and only stop from now on

Love the new one. Thanks guys for the amazing range of products. Unbelievable superfast delivery in few hours. And fantastic prices and offers. Love the packaging and the whole service and experience. I really don't know why I haven't heard about you earlier. Keep up the fantastic work! Please keep sending me targeted coupons ;)

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended!

I ordered last night at a great price. My delivery arrived on time. The whole experience could not have been smoother

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there legend. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review :)
That's awesome, so glad you have had this experience with us. There's nothing like a smooth experience. We look forward to your next order !
Cheers

Poor delivery service

I do not recommend using Boozebud if you would like to receive an order on time. I ordered days in advance, and still my order has been delayed twice. You are better off going to Liquorland or a more reliable provider than wasting your time and money with this company.

Pops
PopsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SMS Spam Alert!!!

Be warned... order once and they will spam you for eternity. I've "opted out" 57 times, receive acknowledgement and a day later receive more SMS Spam. I've never even ordered from them!

James G.BoozeBud

Excellent Price and on time delivery

First time I used this company and found absolutely no. issues. Start to finish was seamless. Ordered 6 Bottles of Glenfiddich 12.. price was very competitive and as advised items were delivered on time. I would recommend BoozeBud to anyone thinking of buying alcohol online. I am 100% satisfied.

Mayuran

James G.BoozeBud

Legend ! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate it :)

Ben.B
Ben.BSydney, NSW

Fair prices, great range and fast delivery

I am writing this after forth time using their services, once ordered via their website and 3 times used their app.
Each and every time, I have paid a fair and better price than other suppliers (even Dan Murphy’s) mainly using their occasional special discounts, I have received my ordered items quickly and hassle free, and exactly what I expected to receive.

James G.BoozeBud

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review :)
We appreciate your support & love that you have had such a positive experience

somyeong p.
somyeong p.Sydney, NSW

They use the dumbest delivery service Star track - they expect you to stay up all night for their never arriving deliver

K Beckwith
K BeckwithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wont stop texting after you send back STOP!

I have never used BoozeBud. Don’t know how it has my number. Constantly receive unwanted marketing texts from them. Have tried opting out by texting STOP to the number supplied. Texts keep coming . Have tried blocking the number. Texts keep
Coming. This is actually illegal and against the privacy act.
Stop sending. Me unwanted marketing texts!!!!

Hey there ,
We can help you with this- please email us at info@boozebud.com with your full name & number so we can remove you from our system.

terrible amateur service

did not follow order delivery notes, failed to deliver the product and then said it was out of stock. pathetic

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there , So sorry you had this experience. We completely understand how frustrating this would be. Can we ask what the product was, so we can look into stocking this for you ?

honest feedback
honest feedback

four pillars changing seasons - kyoto gin

Post sale customer service to be example to all online businesses!!

Milly was an ABSOLUTE LEGEND in solving the honest mistake. Will recommend this website to all of my friends. Problem solved yesterday - solution is arriving today! How good is that!!! Cheers Milly, and thank you for your help!

James G.BoozeBud

Legend! thanks for this & glad you enjoyed the experience :)

Litaeishia C.
Litaeishia C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great service and arrived fairly quick!

Had what I wanted, arrived fairly quick and all in great condition
Also great response time to queries
Will definitely buy off there again

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers for the review! Enjoy your drinks :)