BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (155)

Post sale customer service to be example to all online businesses!!

Milly was an ABSOLUTE LEGEND in solving the honest mistake. Will recommend this website to all of my friends. Problem solved yesterday - solution is arriving today! How good is that!!! Cheers Milly, and thank you for your help!

James G.BoozeBud

Legend! thanks for this & glad you enjoyed the experience :)

Litaeishia C.
Litaeishia C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great service and arrived fairly quick!

Had what I wanted, arrived fairly quick and all in great condition
Also great response time to queries
Will definitely buy off there again

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers for the review! Enjoy your drinks :)

TraceySydney, NSW

Matua Savignon Blanc

I Paid $63 for a case of 12 bottles of Matau Savignon Blanc and the were not even a full size bottle they are only 187ml what a rip off I will never buy from you again and im a first time customer thats just disgusting

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Stacey, Apologies this has happened. We do not currently stock a 12 case for this product only a 24 case. We have stated on the website the full size bottles as well as minis. See attached our website - https://www.boozebud.com/p/matua

Tracey

Thats fine wont be buying from you again

The price was ridiculous

Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.Sydney, NSW

Not professional enough to follow through on commitment.

I ordered a bottle of wine tobe delivered to a friend who is going through a tough time. I selected the option for it to be delivered the same day between 6-9 and paid extra for it. I get an email at 6:30pm saying there will be a delay in delivery due to traffic. The delivery did not happen till 10:15pm
This is highly unprofessional to deliver something to someone's house that late at night especially when they are already having hard time. The inability to deliver in time defeated the purpose of the purchase. Such a huge disappointment! I have to not apologise to this froend for the inconvenience you have caused.

Johnno
Johnno

Poor service

poor customer service and pricing is higher than other retail outlets. wont be purchasing from this site in the future

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there ! So sorry you have had this experience. Could you please share some information on what has happened so we can help you :)

Adrock
AdrockTweed Heads

False advertising, stay away

Always saying and texting "FREE shipping" then at check out, "you don't qualify "
Go anywhere but here. Its a time waster.

Chirag
ChiragSydney, NSW

Charged wrongly during eatser 2021

I got a free unwanted Southern Comfort Hard Peach $6.99. In the cart it shows free but I got charged.

mani
mani

my preferred booze provider

I have had half a dozen deliveries from BoozeBud and they arrive when they are supposed to. I think they are terrific.

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers for the awesome review. So glad you are enjoying our service :)

Alissa M.
Alissa M.Sydney, NSW

Bad experience - Save your money and go to Dan Murphys

I ordered through to app on a Tuesday and had delivery organised for Friday with authority to leave at door and instructions on where to leave it. I got a notification that it was 'at the post office' with no attempt to leave it at my door. As I could not make it to the post office which closes at 5pm and closed on weekends my order for the weekend was a complete waste of money... Less hassle to just take yourself to Dan Murphy's - you will actually be able to open the items your purchase.

Does not honour Orders

Cancelled order and did not offer refund. Terrible service and did not honour promo code. Terrible service. Would not recommend

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

The price match guarantee is just a joke

The price match guarantee is just a joke. They ask you to pay the unmatched price first and after putting the order you have to contact them again (which is not easy at all) to request a refund for the difference.
Why a person should do that when they can easily buy the same product from other stores hassle free with free shipping?

Blue Whale C.
Blue Whale C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spammers and Scammers

Im still receiving spam from this guys. Seems they don't care who they market to or how old they might be. Their suggestion that the onus is on me to correct the problem beggars belief, shows no accountability, and is insincere. BOOZE BUD needs to understand the legal definition of spam, selling to under age, and what integrity means. Be accountable and stop spamming me!!!!!
Perhaps AAAC can help???

Never asked to be contacted. They keep sending me unsolicited and unwanted spam despite requests to cease. I believe boozebud to lack integrity and may be dishonest

Relle
RelleSydney, NSW

If you actually want to receive your order DONT USE Boozebud use another company!!!!

Best Customer Service

I ordered two separate gifts from Boozebud to be sent to 2 friends. They were super fast and sending the products out, unfortunately australia post had lost one at a facility and was taking almost a month to arrive (not their fault). James was so helpful and sent a replacement out right away when I contacted them. He was so nice and super helpful and I totally recommend them!

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers for taking the time to leave this review :)

LAB
LABSouth East Queensland, QLD

no delivery

Laurab5096
Laurab5096Sydney, NSW

Received only 1 item from 4

I received 1 item from my order and I am unable to follow up where the rest of it is!. There is only email or chat both of which are not responded to. Do yourself a favour and order from a local bottle shop. Customer service is non existent. I def do not recommend this company.

OssieBaller
OssieBaller

Horrible service, live chat solved nothing

paid for next day delivery, which failed. After talking to them on livechat still no closer to knowing where my delivery is. Person on livechat was not very helpful at all and kept blaming the courier company but the package seems to have not been picked up anyway as its not ready.

Reporter
Reporter

Unable to cancel

I ordered thinking I could choose a date. The order went through and gave me a window of dates.asked to cancel on the chat but they didn't.

Prem R.
Prem R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Ordered two bottles of Ardbeg on Sunday, for delivery between 6-9pm on Monday. It arrived on Monday just after 7.30pm. This is the second time I bought through BoozeBud and have not been disappointed.

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers for leaving this review ! We are so glad you had a great experience :)

Don’t use

Waiting on a delivery all day, had to contact them at 4:30pm to be told that it’s “late”, traffics bad etc, so bad luck basically. But Milly did offer me a refund about 45 times, she wasn’t quite understand of the fact that I wanted my delivery that I’d paid for!

Will never use again.

tony
tonyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Cant follow simple delivery instructions

Darren
Darren

Charged for free shipping

Charged me shipping after offering it free and the response from them was an even bigger joke, there are better around don't recommend them.

Robin T.
Robin T.Sydney, NSW

Great Service, Trustworthy and Delivered to my Door!

Trust is key. They had what I wanted. I paid and I got it all to my door. Safe & reliable.

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers for leaving this awesome review. We are glad you had this experience :)

Cheers

James
JamesHobart, TAS

False Promises On Specials

Delivery price just got gradually more expensive and slower to get here and on top of that they always claim "FrEe DeLiVerY" which coincidentally it never is, a great way to disenfranchise yourself to customers, it's kinda sad, this WAS the best place to get booze...ages ago.

False Specials

Advertise specials and claim no stock available after ordering with several other items, then continuing with the remainder of the order.

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there! Thank you for leaving this review. What product is it that you were after?
We can look into this for you. Alternatively, you can email us at info@boozebud.com for any order enquires :)