BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (155)

Daniel
DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressive follow-up email/service

Very happy with the service I received ordering online.

AusPost damaged packaging during transit, I was given a professional email with update and options I have on this thanks!

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers for the review ! Enjoy :)

Great customer service. Decent prices. Great range of nice beers

Great customer service when things go wrong. Don't order if you want next day unless you are in Sydney or melbourne. Great range of beers too. Not just boring stuff

Hey there,
We do offer competitive prices on all our products & price match daily. In regards to your delivery, please contact us directly at info@boozebud.com and we can help track where your delivery is in the future :)

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers for the review ! :)

Janine
JanineNorthern Region, NSW

Awesome service

Thank you for your excellent service! Always speedy delivery and free postage A large range of stock and great deals as well I would recommend this company. Great if you live out of town ! Thanks !

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers for the review ! :)

Rachel C.
Rachel C.Central West, NSW

Say free shipping but it's not

You state free shipping but never available to my area. Cheaper at Dan Murphy's or BWS. So no will not be buying supplies from you again. Thanks but no thanks!

Samantha
Samantha

Nothing is EVER available

Nothing you want is EVER available. It’s always sold out so you have to go with the more expensive item... yeah no Boozebud you can’t advertise the low price for something and them it’s out of stock every time... I’ll go with someone else thankyou.

Krista P.
Krista P.

Bad service

Paid for same day delivery between 1pm and 5pm 1st October - still hasn't been delivered and it's a nightmare trying to get in contact with the company about it. Certainly wouldn't recommend this company to deal with. I understand there are delays due to COVID - so set the correct expectations with your customers and don't accept same day delivery if you cannot control when it will show up.

Pat M.
Pat M.Sydney, NSW

Boozebud - hopeless service

My order placed 1 September was not delivered on time. Started tracking the shipment and find it was damaged in transit and returned to BoozeBud. Then Aust Post showed it had been delivered to Minchinbury, my address is North Sydney. Send chat messages as they do not have a phone. Milly sends a message to say they don't deliver to PO boxes despite me buying their products for nearly 2 years and all deliveries to my PO box including the one ordered on 1 September. Asked her when the policy changed (presumably after 1 September), no response. Her last response was give her a street address or cancel the order. I gave a street address but she has still not replied on the PO box question.

D Rajkumar
D RajkumarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item not delivered, no customer service, appalling.

gerard P.
gerard P.

Great customer service

Boozebud dispatched to us several of the beers we ordered even though they had fully refunded and cancelled the order. This is because they were unable to fulfill our initial order so as gratitude and well wishes for the tough times we received the remaining beers.

James G.BoozeBud

Cheers for taking the time to leave this review!
You're a legend, enjoy :)

mya c.
mya c.Sydney, NSW

Super quick delivery and great service

Ordered my items at 7pm and received them the next day at 2pm - extremely happy with the quick delivery and quality of service. Correct products were sent and well packaged. Will definitely order again!

Cheers for the review!

Elaine
ElaineGippsland, VIC

Terrible

Would never deal with this company again. Placed an order on the 12/8/2020 and still have not recieved the order 8 days later and have been told it is in transit somewhere. This was a gift for someone and was important to get it within that week. Worst service ever.

Got
GotGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would not recommend

If anything is to go wrong with your order, good luck with getting help. Extremely slow and unhelpful service. Worth the extra money to go elsewhere as if there are problem they will be at least sorted.

Jessie A.
Jessie A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order Never Received. Contact Never Returned.

I made an order on Friday afternoon for delivery to a friend on Friday evening as a gift. It is now the following Monday afternoon, the wine was never delivered and I have not received any response from Booze Bud regarding this. Terrible Service - will never use them again.

Mitchell W.
Mitchell W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mate....

I ordered a $200 bottle of Blue Label... received a $39 bottle of black Douglas. Unboxing was like picking up a chick in Phuket. All looks great until you start peeling back the layers!

Sam
SamCanberra

Fast delivery and good range

Have ordered from boozebud about half a dozen times, delivery is always prompt and they have a good range of beers and sours. Would be better if more of the hope range was available more often rather than being sold out and it would be good if you could amend your order prior to shipping occurring but aside from that boozebud is a pretty good online grog shop. I do prefer it when they have decent sales on though otherwise Dan Murphy's are a bit cheaper but don't have the craft beer range I want

Joshua R.
Joshua R.Perth, WA

Cannot contact customer support

I ordered beer to be delivered asap. Boozebud after payment gave me a 5 day window for when it would be delivered. Could not contact them to change this. Other companies similar to this can be contacted and have a window of about .5-1.5 hours

Birthday Girl in Iso
Birthday Girl in IsoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for resending my original order, you certainly made me a happy birthday girl......

Will order more in the future, very good customer service from Booze Bud Melbourne, while everyone is in stage 3 lockdown take 2.....

Jaz
JazSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service- please visit the local store

Recently I purchased 2 bottles of scotch and realised I ordered one of them a French oak and made contact with customer service to change. The staff named [name removed] was so unhelpful and made no effort to assist. Their policy says totally different on their website. Better go to a physical store next time.

Josh

Won’t stop SMS spamming my mobile number even after following their opt out

I’m not even sure I’ve ever given this company my info and yet they spam my mobile number with SMS messages and continue to do so after opting out.

This kind of practice reeks of an incompetent, inexperienced and subpar business. Judging by then 1 star reviews here I’d say I was right.

Do not give this company your information.

Ket
KetCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Fast delivery, reasonable prices

Ordered 12 mixed pack Dainton beers on Monday and everything was delivered by Wednesday. Very happy with my purchase. Prices are either slightly cheaper or the same than local stores in Canberra. They definitely have wider varieties than what we can find here locally.

geoffreyCentral Queensland, QLD

deal was not as advertised

when I ordered 1 litre rum from boozebud it was advertised as free shipping if you spend over $100 you would get free shipping so I ordered 3 bottles( all 1 litre so I thought ) but was then told that not applicable to regional areas, When the order arrived today the bottles were only 700mls so I was disappointed and annoyed at being duped by your lying adds. I will never order from your business again as I do not deal with people who do nothing but lie as I could have bought this product for less money than this in our area. So goodbye and good riddance to you and I will be sure to inform all my friends not to trust your company either.

Awaysaway
AwaysawaySouth East Queensland, QLD

BoozeBud is great!

Timely service, great range of stock and friendly helpful staff. Xisjsne. She was skke. Eje sne eke ske eikanqmnw sjwnw wkd nw w. sjw. SNe. SJw sne w an. Wjenebr.

worldtrip79
worldtrip79Sydney, NSW

They don't deliver

We order something almost 1 month ago and until now our order didn't arrived, they are using auspost. Is incredibly this and the worst is that they don't take responsibility, is time to give a refund and keep your delivery

Shish
ShishSydney

Quick delivery and cheap prices

Ordered few bottles of whisky, it was delivered in 2 days. I live 40 kms away from Sydney. Awesome browsing experience on website. Easy to find the products and clearly mentioned promotions and discounts. Love the recent addition of wish-list. One place to shop all your Booze :)

Mick U
Mick USydney, NSW

You will die of thirst waiting for it to arrive

Wow - you use a service like this because you want grog or send a gift....
over a week and still waiting, go to the corner bottle-o and save the hassle.