BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Yogibear
YogibearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery Time Way Too Long

Ordered drinks on Oct 17th for my birthday on the 28th. Boozebud delivery estimate Fri 22nd to Tues 26th. Just received a text from Aussie Post with delivery estimate 27th Oct - 1st Nov! Don't order for delivery if you want your drinks within 2 weeks!

Gloria W.
Gloria W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed quick service

One box delivered and emailed the company with an answer with in 24 hrs. Stating they sometimes get delivered separately. So true next day 2nd box arrived. I have no hesitation the service was good and will use them again.
Thank you Milly job well done.

Gloria from Melbourne

Phil
Phil

First time user - Excellent

My first order on Boozebud and all good. Delivery was in time specified
will use again . Very good prices also

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

THANKYOU BoozeBud

Placed an order for 2cartons of imported beer that are hard to get in Aus.
Easy platform to place an order, with reasonable prices. Considering i'm 1000KMS from Sydney,
the order arrived within 2 to 3 days..... which to me, is TERRIFIC!
Will be placing more orders in the near future....

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Glenn! Cheers for this amazing review. We are so glad you chose to shop with us & had an amazing experience :) , we look forward to your next order , you legend !

1 hour later than the latest delivery time

Rubbish service , if you want grog delivered within a certain window forget BoozeDud and when you need help look out for theri chat bot , useless !!

Lorna Charlton
Lorna CharltonCentral West, NSW

Not happy.

I know with covid lockdown I expected my delivery to be a little slow I’ve received only one out of three cartons as of yet the order was three weeks ago. Far too slow

BC123
BC123Sydney

Fantastic online delivery for alcohol

Have been shopping with boozebud throughout lockdown and can’t rate them highly enough. Cheaper than most places. Easy to use website, huge range of spirits and wine, and super fast & free delivery. Download the app for extras like free shipping & discounts.

Sandrs

Wish I'd read these reviews first

Don't expect your order in a timely manner. They blame Australia Post when the holdup is clearly in their warehouse.
Ordered Sun 29th Aug. Con note was created Thurs 2nd Sep. I doubt they'd even picked the order by then, but create a con note when it's sent out to the warehouse to pick.
I sent email enquiry 5th Sep as it had still not been scanned by Aust Post as picked up. They told me it had been picked up on the 2nd when it clearly had not. I queried that, and they again insisted it had been picked up when the tracking clearly showed it had not!
Finally picked up by Australia Post 6th Sept.
Five business days to ship is unacceptable.
Even less acceptable is being dishonest about the process.
I'll never order from here again.

Sandrs

The invoice number is in the review. But thank you for FINALLY admitting there are delays in your warehouse also.

Rikki W.
Rikki W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I'd read the reviews first

What a shame! Ordered their Father Day pack which has still not been delivered for this weekend (Fathers Day) and have an estimate delivery still for another two weeks time, So a total of 3 to 3 1/2 weeks in total wait time. Was told that it's Australia Post fault due to reduced hours, staff etc. But Australia Post did not receive any confirmation of my order until a week after I placed my order with BoozeBud, what a joke. Definitely wont be using or recommending this company again. With shops closed I am now without a present.

Matt LSydney, NSW

Wine/ Spirit deliveries Ok- DO NOT ORDER CARTONS OF BEER

A little disappointed waiting for a week to have only half of my order completed.

If you want beer delivered on time, buy it yourself or definitely better online options elsewhere.

I'm pre-empting an online apology from BoozeBud here but when my carton of beer arrives, this will be the last time I use BoozeBud (EVER).

Called it. Best of luck for the future @Boozebud

Too hard, won’t take phone calls and won’t ring you when a problem occurs, just go to your local bottlo

I paid extra to get my order in 2 days but they msg me to say cause of high volume it would be a day late and offered me 10 dollars off next order, however it still didn’t turn up even after I received a message saying it did I didn’t get it, turned out it went to wrong address which they said was the one I gave them, I have lived at the same place for 30 years and have had a delivery from them before and never had a problem, I tried to ring but they don’t take phone calls or won’t ring you, it all has to be done through emails and live chat, too hard for an old bloke , just go to your local bottle shop

UnclePucka80
UnclePucka80Sydney, NSW

Let’s be Buds

Got a mixed craft sixer in good time (a day earlier than expected) via regular post. Very happy with the awesome selection of craft beers, as I extend my home lockdown tasting journey further afield!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hello! Oh that is awesome to hear. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Glad you are adding some new brews to the mix. We hope you are staying safe :) Enjoy your order

Suzanna H.
Suzanna H.Sydney, NSW

Great products and service

Used three times now, order on time and correct... Even scored free delivery all three times because of promotion. Prices are very competitve and would definitley use them time and time again.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Suzanna, You're a legend! Thanks for leaving this review. We are so glad you are happy with our service. Looking forward to your next order :)

Terry
TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Price and Delivery

I buy when on special, very good price and so far delivery has been great too... maybe you could deliver in normal box instead of yellow colour, so that no one notice when delivery person leave it in front of your house

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Terry! Legend , thanks so much for leaving this review :)
We will definitely let our couriers now to not leave our awesome yellow box in an area that can be seen !

Cheers for the feedback

Siroos
Siroos

My one and only stop from now on

Love the new one. Thanks guys for the amazing range of products. Unbelievable superfast delivery in few hours. And fantastic prices and offers. Love the packaging and the whole service and experience. I really don't know why I haven't heard about you earlier. Keep up the fantastic work! Please keep sending me targeted coupons ;)

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Wayne Taylor
Wayne Taylorasked

How do I get a return? I want my money refunded please.

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives

Other Wine & Liquor Shops