BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Gabriel B
Gabriel BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought on ebay never delivered

Bought 2 items on eBay 3 weeks ago. No update on auspost for 18 days. Boozebud just sends robotic messages and doesn't respond to eBay disputes. Also lied about raising an enquiry with auspost. Absolutely pathetic service. You'd be better trying to have a drink from your toilet than using these clowns. At least dan murphy's gives you your booze when you give them your money. Where is my money you absolute scammer?

Sushil
SushilSydney, NSW

Great value booze!

I have ordered many times from BoozeBud. They have some very unique items not available at your local bottleshop and offer great value - especially with their specials. Delivery is prompt and always on time. I have no hesitation in recommending BoozeBud for your alcohol.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey legend ! Thank you so much for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear you have had such a great experience :) We look forward to your next order ! Have a great weekend

Tim
Tim Sydney, NSW

Delivery issue handled well, great customer service

Had a delivery issue whereby StarTrack didnt follow instructions ie hide beer out of view, left gate open and had it stolen. Even though more a Startrack fault than Boozebud, Boozebud credited my account so i could reorder. Great customer service. Will use again. Also have good sales.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey legend ! Thank you so much for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear you have had such a great experience & we are so happy we could help here :) We look forward to your next order.
Cheers legend

Phil
Phil

Second Order ...All Good

My second order with Boozebud and no complaints, delivered within time window chosen .
Also, well done by Startrack on delivery of items.

Jake
JakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I never got my order

I ordered nearly 4 weeks ago in time for a party and the order never arrived. I understand there is a delay with deliveries Australia wide but 4 weeks is ridiculous and I had no update from Boozebud. I had to reach out multiple times for assistance. Eventually I got an email saying that I can collect it from the post office which is 20 minutes from my house and had no attempt to deliver (again this was more Aus Post than Boozebud) but I would never order again as I had to reach out to customer service a number of times and very little assistance was offered. No escalation. No assistance and didnt even get what I ordered.

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not deliver

Boozebud keep sending me emails about their deals but that is so optimistic when they did not deliver the first order I made with them.

I won't be buying off Boozbud again.

Bite me once but you won't get to scam me twice.

Marie

I was surprised to get a refund so quickly. Thank you

AngelaVictoria

Waiting for weeks for my order!

Placed an order with booze bud, only to be let down with water not arriving for two weeks. Very disappointing experience, absolutely no customer service as they only have a robot to answer your questions which is ridiculous! No phone number, no email that you can write to. A very disappointing service. Dan Murphys will deliver when they say they will, and I will never ever return to the site given the delays and the incredibly poor customer service

Richard W.
Richard W.

More like BoozeDud

Shipped the wrong wine and refuses to fix it

I bought 5 bottles of wines and 3 of 5 they sent to me are wrong. Reached out to their customer service Milly and they refused to acknowledge the issue kept delaying the resolution it has been close to 2 weeks now still no sight of the wines I paid for!

Choong
Choong

Hi, yes that is my order number and no I still have not received the right wines that I paid for as at today.

Hi Choong,

We are so sorry. Our customer service team is on the case and should be in contact with you to resolve shortly :)

PARISA
PARISA

DONT GO NEAR

Waste of time. Go to their competitors. They cant do the basics of their order which is delivering alcohol. I tried three times. STAY AWAY.

YogibearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery Time Way Too Long

Ordered drinks on Oct 17th for my birthday on the 28th. Boozebud delivery estimate Fri 22nd to Tues 26th. Just received a text from Aussie Post with delivery estimate 27th Oct - 1st Nov! Don't order for delivery if you want your drinks within 2 weeks!

Yogibear

Hi Boozebud yes that is my order number cheers

Gloria W.
Gloria W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed quick service

One box delivered and emailed the company with an answer with in 24 hrs. Stating they sometimes get delivered separately. So true next day 2nd box arrived. I have no hesitation the service was good and will use them again.
Thank you Milly job well done.

Gloria from Melbourne

Misleading advertising

Purchased 3 x Crown Ambassadors expecting to receive the product they had displayed on their website (see 1st & 2nd image attached) but instead received recapped bottles, seals missing, and individual numbers and COA removed. If you plan on purchasing a premium product from BB, I recommend reaching out to them first to confirm exactly what it is you'll receive.

Ad S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They will give you a wrong delivery date range just to get the order in.

Everybody in Victoria knows that Auspost is struggling to keep up the orders for last couple of months, still Boozebud will give you a wrong indication just to get the orders in. Don't plan your events by relying on these guys, they don't even take accountability for that when you contact them.

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

THANKYOU BoozeBud

Placed an order for 2cartons of imported beer that are hard to get in Aus.
Easy platform to place an order, with reasonable prices. Considering i'm 1000KMS from Sydney,
the order arrived within 2 to 3 days..... which to me, is TERRIFIC!
Will be placing more orders in the near future....

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Glenn! Cheers for this amazing review. We are so glad you chose to shop with us & had an amazing experience :) , we look forward to your next order , you legend !

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs
Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Wayne Taylor
Wayne Taylorasked

How do I get a return? I want my money refunded please.

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives

Other Wine & Liquor Shops