BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very handy

I wanted something that was out of stock everywhere else. Communication was good regarding delivery. It arrived same day in the 6-9pm window as promised. Website was easy to use and payment was simple with PayPal as an option. Items were securely packaged. Definitely worth it if you're ordering a bunch of stuff to get free metro shipping. Prices seemed good too.

Hey there Catherine,

Thank you for leaving us this review !
We pride ourselves on our same day delivery service and look forward to your next order :)

Sam
SamCanberra

Fast delivery and good range

Have ordered from boozebud about half a dozen times, delivery is always prompt and they have a good range of beers and sours. Would be better if more of the hope range was available more often rather than being sold out and it would be good if you could amend your order prior to shipping occurring but aside from that boozebud is a pretty good online grog shop. I do prefer it when they have decent sales on though otherwise Dan Murphy's are a bit cheaper but don't have the craft beer range I want

Birthday Girl in Iso
Birthday Girl in IsoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for resending my original order, you certainly made me a happy birthday girl......

Will order more in the future, very good customer service from Booze Bud Melbourne, while everyone is in stage 3 lockdown take 2.....

Scott M.
Scott M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Free shipping not free unless you live in metro areas

I was buying from boozebud with usually a good experience then they decided that if you live in a regional area that shipping was not free as advertised but $18.50 . This is disappointing from a lot of country customers who generally pay more but when you add the shipping fee you might as well spend your money locally and support the smaller bottle shops . You’ve lost my business boozebud . Don’t tip into their free shipping advertisement

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

You definitely could handle it in a better way

Placed an order with Boozebud a couple of days ago, and waited for the whole night last night for the delivery, but got nothing. This morning, after checking my Boozebud account, found the order had been cancelled without informing me. You need to tell your customers if you cancelled their orders instead of keeping quiet but getting the payment.

Please refund me and my order number is 319893.

Ket
KetCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Fast delivery, reasonable prices

Ordered 12 mixed pack Dainton beers on Monday and everything was delivered by Wednesday. Very happy with my purchase. Prices are either slightly cheaper or the same than local stores in Canberra. They definitely have wider varieties than what we can find here locally.

Awaysaway
AwaysawaySouth East Queensland, QLD

BoozeBud is great!

Timely service, great range of stock and friendly helpful staff. Xisjsne. She was skke. Eje sne eke ske eikanqmnw sjwnw wkd nw w. sjw. SNe. SJw sne w an. Wjenebr.

Shish
ShishSydney

Quick delivery and cheap prices

Ordered few bottles of whisky, it was delivered in 2 days. I live 40 kms away from Sydney. Awesome browsing experience on website. Easy to find the products and clearly mentioned promotions and discounts. Love the recent addition of wish-list. One place to shop all your Booze :)

Great experience

Ordered 4 different brands of beer in one order. Ordered on a sunday, arrived on tuesday. All came in one package. Live Sydney metro. Great experience, will order through them again.

Hey there Steve,

Cheers for the review. We are so glad we can send you your favourite Booze on time :)
Looking forward to your next orders !

Georgia
GeorgiaPerth, WA

Confused about some of the negative reviews, I had an excellent experience

Service was well priced and extremely fast given the current circumstances. Helped me get some birthday booze to my family interstate. Highly recommend this website for all your booze delivery needs.

beechSydney, NSW

Quicker and easier than I thought

Ordered 3 cases of beer on Saturday afternoon for delivery Monday between 1pm and 6pm and had them by 1:30pm on Monday. Cases left where requested. Happy with discount for buying 3 cases but it meant I got less of a discount for being my first purchase. Still a great price. Would definitely use again.

Menindee W.
Menindee W.

Still waiting

It's been 2 weeks since my partner ordered some beers.. not sure now of the issue is aust post but would be great but to get some personalised service vs endless automated notifications about delays. We got half the order so maybe it's just the beer out of stock....again... who knows. Apparently in sydney... but have to fill in a form to find out more. . It's just too hard

Rochelle W
Rochelle WAdelaide

Accurate order at a good price

Product arrived today (Sunday morning). I'd ordered it about 10 days ago. Was a little worried after reading so many reviews of people being frustrated by delayed delivery, but I know Australia Post is getting slammed at the moment. It left the warehouse in Sydney within a short time of being ordered so I don't think that's BoozeBud's fault. It *is* a pandemic! Opened the box - accurate order and no damage. I'm happy!
Also, when this product was out of stock a few weeks ago I send them a message and got a prompt and accurate response, so I'm happy with BoozeBud overall :)

Daryl
DarylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incomplete order

Ordered 2 slabs of beer Took 7 days for half the order to arrive. wrote an email and get an automated response saying it will be 2 business days before they respond. Poor service.

James G.BoozeBud

There are better options out there.

BoozeBud has an ok range to choose from but their prices are really not that competitive. I decided to order from them due to them carrying a particular whisky which was out of stock everywhere else.

Delivery was several days late but due to the current circumstances this was expected. The only problem was however was that they had packed the bottles laying down before sending them which resulted in the corks becoming soaked, resulting in leakage during postage. Approximate loss was from neck level of the bottle to the shoulder during postage - at least 2 drams worth.

Everywhere else I have ordered whisky from sends their bottles upright. Big mistake guys. Until you can fix this I won't order or recommend ordering from you again.

Flitter M.
Flitter M.

Many thanks, I appreciate the response. Email sent.

Still waiting for delivery

Im still waiting for my order of 2 cases of beer. Been over a week and no update to tracking. What is going on over there. I need an update or somthing please

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Typically great, lately not so

I've never had any issues with Boozebud prior in fact they've always been excellent. My latest order however has been pending delivery for a week, with Auspost unable to update me

Delivered on time

I put the order in 9pm the night before. Arrived 2pm next day (Melbourne metro area) Was expecting that given other reviews I read on this site. Thanks very much!

James G.BoozeBud

Awesome ! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.
We hope you enjoy your order & look forward to providing you with the same amazing experience with your future orders.

Cheers

Theo M.
Theo M.

Good service 30vb slab

Had a missing vb 30 pack coming tomorrow appreciate it thank you for your service it's been a privilege to drink the vb cans love the work you doing good job

James G.BoozeBud

Hi Theo, Glad you had this experience & we look forward to your future orders. Cheers

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Arrived as promised

Ordered and delivered exactly as promised in the afternoon timeslot; pricing also competitive. Ordered 3 x gins + a Barcardi; packaged safely. Normally don't do a review but I can see recent transactions have had a problem with delivery so I wanted to let others know that it isn't everyone.

Great delivery

Ordered Saturday received Wednesday as requested for a very good price VB at $10 carton cheaper than Dan Murphys you van't do better than that. !!!!!!!!!!!! Only first order but will certainly use it again

Service has been great

Don't know what people are complaining about. It has been good so far. I recommend to a couple of people and they said the same.i'd use the services again considering the price and service remains the same.

ONLY HAPPY
ONLY HAPPY

Harry great JOB.

Harry was very understanding assisted me through all. As I have a vision impairment he was great. Thank you
Will be back one day. Appreciated
No issues here. Very understanding ordered a few wines and some red

Maracyline A.
Maracyline A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt response and excellent customer service

Sarah8
Sarah8Sydney, NSW

Great selection

Nice to support someone outside of the usual offerings. I love the selection here, good boutique type options and some really cool products. My order came in good time I was very happy.