BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (76)

Still waiting???

It specified delivery in a week, it’s been 3 weeks and still not here. I couldn’t find the specific wine in stock anywhere but booze bud so lm guessing they didn’t have stock either but keep pushing delivery date back until they do.

James G.BoozeBud

Promises much. Delivers little.

Charges eye-watering delivery fees to Tasmania. 17 days ago still no sign of my parcel. Poor show. When you’re competing with bottle shops you need to do better.

Lee
Lee

Cider advent calendar

I ordered the cider advent calendar as a surprise for my husband (of course I had to order one for myself to make it sociable). I ordered it early (maybe October) and they was delivered mid November just as I was told. I must admit after reading some other reviews I probably wouldn’t have ordered had I seen them at the time. We have really enjoyed our daily cider, we’ve had a couple we haven’t liked but that is to be expected with this type of thing. When we have a cider we take the next days one out and put it in the fridge because I don’t have room to put 2 big boxes in the fridge. I would definitely order again and todays is so far my favourite.

Charlie
CharlieSydney, NSW

Confusing but sorted!

There was a bit of a mess up with the tracking and it was saying the order had been delivered but it hadn’t. However Boozebud did contact me and explained they were having issues with their courier and gave me $10 for the inconvenience and the items finally arrived one day late however before Christmas so all is saved!

Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Much easier to buy from a retail shop.

I was drawn to making my purchase due to the discounts being offered at the time. My goods were dropped off outside the listed delivery times and were signed for by a neighbouring business. I was just lucky enough they were honest and delivered my items to me the following day. I notified BoozeBud of the situation as only 5 of the 6 items were delivered.5 days later and I'm still waiting for the last item to arrive. This seems to be a courier issue more than the seller themselves but, it has made me think twice about buying this way again. Next time I'll keep a look out for special buys at my local bottle shops.

Hello BoozeBud.
Bonnie has been in contact to chase the missing item with the freight company. She organised to resend the item to which I have now received. Thank you for taking the time to chase this up with me.
Regards,
Tim.

James G.BoozeBud

No worries, glad this has been sorted for you :)

Sushil
SushilSydney, NSW

Great value booze!

I have ordered many times from BoozeBud. They have some very unique items not available at your local bottleshop and offer great value - especially with their specials. Delivery is prompt and always on time. I have no hesitation in recommending BoozeBud for your alcohol.

James G.BoozeBud

Hey legend ! Thank you so much for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear you have had such a great experience :) We look forward to your next order ! Have a great weekend

Phil
Phil

Second Order ...All Good

My second order with Boozebud and no complaints, delivered within time window chosen .
Also, well done by Startrack on delivery of items.

YogibearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery Time Way Too Long

Ordered drinks on Oct 17th for my birthday on the 28th. Boozebud delivery estimate Fri 22nd to Tues 26th. Just received a text from Aussie Post with delivery estimate 27th Oct - 1st Nov! Don't order for delivery if you want your drinks within 2 weeks!

Yogibear

Hi Boozebud yes that is my order number cheers

Gloria W.
Gloria W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed quick service

One box delivered and emailed the company with an answer with in 24 hrs. Stating they sometimes get delivered separately. So true next day 2nd box arrived. I have no hesitation the service was good and will use them again.
Thank you Milly job well done.

Gloria from Melbourne

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

THANKYOU BoozeBud

Placed an order for 2cartons of imported beer that are hard to get in Aus.
Easy platform to place an order, with reasonable prices. Considering i'm 1000KMS from Sydney,
the order arrived within 2 to 3 days..... which to me, is TERRIFIC!
Will be placing more orders in the near future....

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Glenn! Cheers for this amazing review. We are so glad you chose to shop with us & had an amazing experience :) , we look forward to your next order , you legend !

1 hour later than the latest delivery time

Rubbish service , if you want grog delivered within a certain window forget BoozeDud and when you need help look out for theri chat bot , useless !!

BC123
BC123Sydney

Fantastic online delivery for alcohol

Have been shopping with boozebud throughout lockdown and can’t rate them highly enough. Cheaper than most places. Easy to use website, huge range of spirits and wine, and super fast & free delivery. Download the app for extras like free shipping & discounts.

Sandrs

Wish I'd read these reviews first

Don't expect your order in a timely manner. They blame Australia Post when the holdup is clearly in their warehouse.
Ordered Sun 29th Aug. Con note was created Thurs 2nd Sep. I doubt they'd even picked the order by then, but create a con note when it's sent out to the warehouse to pick.
I sent email enquiry 5th Sep as it had still not been scanned by Aust Post as picked up. They told me it had been picked up on the 2nd when it clearly had not. I queried that, and they again insisted it had been picked up when the tracking clearly showed it had not!
Finally picked up by Australia Post 6th Sept.
Five business days to ship is unacceptable.
Even less acceptable is being dishonest about the process.
I'll never order from here again.

Sandrs

The invoice number is in the review. But thank you for FINALLY admitting there are delays in your warehouse also.

Rikki W.
Rikki W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I'd read the reviews first

What a shame! Ordered their Father Day pack which has still not been delivered for this weekend (Fathers Day) and have an estimate delivery still for another two weeks time, So a total of 3 to 3 1/2 weeks in total wait time. Was told that it's Australia Post fault due to reduced hours, staff etc. But Australia Post did not receive any confirmation of my order until a week after I placed my order with BoozeBud, what a joke. Definitely wont be using or recommending this company again. With shops closed I am now without a present.

Matt LSydney, NSW

Wine/ Spirit deliveries Ok- DO NOT ORDER CARTONS OF BEER

A little disappointed waiting for a week to have only half of my order completed.

If you want beer delivered on time, buy it yourself or definitely better online options elsewhere.

I'm pre-empting an online apology from BoozeBud here but when my carton of beer arrives, this will be the last time I use BoozeBud (EVER).

Called it. Best of luck for the future @Boozebud

Shane M.
Shane M.asked

Hey mate do you deliver to Brisbane

William S.
William S.

Beware. My delivery to Hobart was routed via Perth and took 3 weeks, despite paying over $20 delivery charge. Nobody took responsibility or apologised. Very unimpressed.

Hi Shane,

We sure do!
Pop your address in our delivery calculator for ETA's

Kind regards,

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives