BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Brian626
Brian626Melbourne

Good concept but at the mercy of Auspost

Ordered two cases of beers that took a while to come. I had to pick it up from the post office which took 3 tries to get everything. The box was destroyed with no attempt at plastic wrapping or anything. Products are also close to best before date. I'd rather just pick it up from a local seller then have to deal with the stress of post. Such a shame, might have actually used it if it went well.

BoozeBud
BoozeBudBoozeBud
David G
David GAU

Very happy

Five experiences with this company over the last 2 to 3 months. I have nothing but positive experiences for each of these transactions. very happily purchase again from this company.

BoozeBud
BoozeBudBoozeBud
Dave from Sydney
Dave from SydneySydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Ordered my two cartons of beer, with a huge discount, yesterday. Delivered today. Just excellent! Would recommend this website.
The website itself is really easy to navigate and they have a lot on offer.

Great prices prompt delivery

Placed order 1pm Tuesday delivered 1030am the next day easy to use website massive range of beers I would not normally have access to would recommend this company to anyone

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Out of Date Stock

I ordered a mixed case of 16 craft beers from Boozebud, delivery was received within two days so I was initially happy with the fast turn around.

Unfortunately after inspecting the beers, I was disappoined to find 6 of the 16 cans were past the brewery's best before date...some by as much as 6 months!

Boozebud should not sell out of date stock and certainly not without declaring it up front or offering the customer a discount or substitution. Very disappointed.

Dom Campo
Dom CampoSydney, NSW

Great value, Great service

I have never had a problem dealing with Boozebud, good value and good service. Have recommended to all my mates. I have never had any issues contacting them, also have just received a $15 and free postage for my birthday. Thank you very much.

Zen Ore
Zen OreSydney, NSW

Good Value, GREAT Service

I've purchased 3 cases of beer and a bottle of whisky.
I didn't like one the beers (I thought it was faulty).
Sent a message through the website.
Got a reply and a credit to my account the same day.
These guys will certainly get my business!

phil74
phil74Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ordered and paid for incorrect item last night - my fault. Sent them an email advising what I had done and what I intended to buy. The next morning I received an email advising they would change the order to the item I needed and although this item was more expensive, they waived the extra cost. Received my order that same day. Excellent service and good choice of IPA's.

Fra
FraHobart, TAS

Wrong beers, lost money, no reply

I ordered a 4 pack of the Pirate Life Mosiac IPA, they delivered a 6 pack of the Pirate Life Pilsner. This product is $8 cheaper. I emailed them about this on Wednesday, it is now Sunday. No reply.

Scott T.
Scott T.Canberra 2600, ACT

Amazing service, wide catalogue, and fun subscription service!

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Shipping is really fast.

Shipping was really fast for me. Order during the night and received next day. I am Sydney metro area. Packaging is really good. Cannot complain at all. Recommend 1st time buyers.

Luna
LunaSydney

Not bad

I bought something for myself over Christmas and my drinks came on time. Can't complain. Haven't ordered anything from them since, cus I usually get mine from Wool worths anyway.

Brad
BradIllawarra, NSW

Easy good service and value for moy

I have had 3 orders delivered through boozebud on time responsive to orders can’t fault great value for money
Wouldn’t hesitate to order again
Highly recommend beer beer beer
Beer beer

Aaron
AaronCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Everything was smooth

I ordered online for first time, it was smooth sailing, order was correct and I was happy with the service.

All alchohol was separated well and the prices were very reasonable.

I will likely order again.

EM. K
EM. K

Good service, best prices, great selection

Revs
RevsSydney, NSW

Prompt delivery but missing items

I ordered a selection of wines and selected next day delivery. Delivery was within the delivery window I selected, they stated that my items would be delivered in 2 seperate boxes. I got one large box instead with two of the most expensive wines missing. I bought three reds advertised as from 2014 but they delivered those from 2018. The only way to contact them is through emailing their customer service which doesn't even bother responding. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing...shocking stuff

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great!

good service at a reasonable price - delivery was quick with no problems at all...

good beer would def recommend them to others as compared to uncle dan . go for it... awesome

I live in the remote NT and the local prices just can't compare with Boozebud. Delivery times vary but this is expected and more to do with Australia Post i suspect. Occasional free delivery is a bonus. Keep up the good work!

Ojefoje
OjefojeSydney

Quick and Easy

Contrary to other reviews, I ordered on Wednesday afternoon and received my order Friday morning by Australia Post. Good price and service.

Great service and choice of products

Great service, good choice of products, prices good, as i cannot leave the house the delivery is great. Thank you! ANNE Bates

RJ1
RJ1

Great deal

Hopped on a great holiday deal i found before NYE and was ordered on xmas eve and arrived on the 27th with no fuss at all. Very pleased with everything about it

ev.
ev.

Very happy customer

The products came very quickly before the expected delivery date and all in one go (got a few packages). Will be shopping here again.

Mitch
MitchSydney

Fast delivery and good choice of beer at fair prices

Ordered twice from these guys- 1st time they were a day or two late with the stated delivery..but sent a credit voucher to make up for it.2nd time they were bang on time as stated..and all the beer both local & imported was all A1.Good & fast service good choice of craft beer & wines and good promos..what more can ya want?? (except for free beer of course)

Ash
AshPerth, WA

Excellent service

As I'm not too fussed on the timing of delivery, they let me know that my order was out of stock this got a refund after receiving an uncompleted order. I got the bottle of Wynn's and a complimentary chardonnay free of charge with a further discount for my next order. Very pleased with the service. A+++

Nuggets
NuggetsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but not perfect

Received my beer and wine as described and on time, however I do live in a metropolitan area. I did contact the customer service team via email and they responded promptly to my queries but couldn't guarantee my delivery would arrive in time for NYE even though I had ordered it a week before. If you're in no rush to receive your drinks this this is the way to go. Delivery didn't require signature so you do run the risk of your boxes being stolen from your doorstep and there is no option when paying for a signature on delivery. Postage price was reasonable also.