BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Pam
PamSydney, NSW

Great service!

Very happy with the delivery of champagne for my nephew's 50th birthday. Customer service went above and beyond. Thank you Amy!!

Best Customer Service

I ordered two separate gifts from Boozebud to be sent to 2 friends. They were super fast and sending the products out, unfortunately australia post had lost one at a facility and was taking almost a month to arrive (not their fault). James was so helpful and sent a replacement out right away when I contacted them. He was so nice and super helpful and I totally recommend them!

Keith
KeithSydney, NSW

Next day delivery

Ordered Tuesday night from Dublin, Ireland for delivery to my son in Sydney.
Delivered next day as promised despite it being Christmas week and during covid restrictions.

Thank you and well done.

Prem R.
Prem R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Ordered two bottles of Ardbeg on Sunday, for delivery between 6-9pm on Monday. It arrived on Monday just after 7.30pm. This is the second time I bought through BoozeBud and have not been disappointed.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for leaving this review ! We are so glad you had a great experience :)

Sharyn
SharynSydney, NSW

Disappointing

Ordered twice as gifts both times no gift tag attached I had to call to tell them it was me!

Robin T.
Robin T.Sydney, NSW

Great Service, Trustworthy and Delivered to my Door!

Trust is key. They had what I wanted. I paid and I got it all to my door. Safe & reliable.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for leaving this awesome review. We are glad you had this experience :)

Cheers

Evgeny
Evgeny

First order, Exceptional!!!

i amsuper impressed. Ordered Lagavulin 16 on Saturday arvo to deliver the following Monday between 6-9pm.
Arrived at 7pm Monday.Cheers!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We couldn't be more happier that you had a great experience :)

Cheers

Daniel
DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressive follow-up email/service

Very happy with the service I received ordering online.

AusPost damaged packaging during transit, I was given a professional email with update and options I have on this thanks!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for the review ! Enjoy :)

Great customer service. Decent prices. Great range of nice beers

Great customer service when things go wrong. Don't order if you want next day unless you are in Sydney or melbourne. Great range of beers too. Not just boring stuff

Hey there,
We do offer competitive prices on all our products & price match daily. In regards to your delivery, please contact us directly at info@boozebud.com and we can help track where your delivery is in the future :)

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for the review ! :)

Janine
JanineNorthern Region, NSW

Awesome service

Thank you for your excellent service! Always speedy delivery and free postage A large range of stock and great deals as well I would recommend this company. Great if you live out of town ! Thanks !

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for the review ! :)

mick
mickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can`t complain,

Wow, thanks quick delivery, super-fast, will use again. Great prices, were sent notifications from Australia Post to keep me updated on the delivery. I have no hesitation in recommending Boozebud.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for the awesome review

gerard P.
gerard P.

Great customer service

Boozebud dispatched to us several of the beers we ordered even though they had fully refunded and cancelled the order. This is because they were unable to fulfill our initial order so as gratitude and well wishes for the tough times we received the remaining beers.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for taking the time to leave this review!
You're a legend, enjoy :)

Steven F.
Steven F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t use them.

Don’t send out what is ordered. Unable to contact them. Delivery times are so incorrect. Next day is 4 days. 3/5 is 8 days. Such a poor business with no customer services.

mya c.
mya c.Sydney, NSW

Super quick delivery and great service

Ordered my items at 7pm and received them the next day at 2pm - extremely happy with the quick delivery and quality of service. Correct products were sent and well packaged. Will definitely order again!

Cheers for the review!

Well packaged but no original boxing.

Ordered a Penfolds Grandfather port and Father port for a present( both have elaborate boxes). Beaten box on Father port and the more expensive Grandfather port no box at all.

Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very handy

I wanted something that was out of stock everywhere else. Communication was good regarding delivery. It arrived same day in the 6-9pm window as promised. Website was easy to use and payment was simple with PayPal as an option. Items were securely packaged. Definitely worth it if you're ordering a bunch of stuff to get free metro shipping. Prices seemed good too.

Hey there Catherine,

Thank you for leaving us this review !
We pride ourselves on our same day delivery service and look forward to your next order :)

Sam
SamCanberra

Fast delivery and good range

Have ordered from boozebud about half a dozen times, delivery is always prompt and they have a good range of beers and sours. Would be better if more of the hope range was available more often rather than being sold out and it would be good if you could amend your order prior to shipping occurring but aside from that boozebud is a pretty good online grog shop. I do prefer it when they have decent sales on though otherwise Dan Murphy's are a bit cheaper but don't have the craft beer range I want

Birthday Girl in Iso
Birthday Girl in IsoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for resending my original order, you certainly made me a happy birthday girl......

Will order more in the future, very good customer service from Booze Bud Melbourne, while everyone is in stage 3 lockdown take 2.....

Scott M.
Scott M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Free shipping not free unless you live in metro areas

I was buying from boozebud with usually a good experience then they decided that if you live in a regional area that shipping was not free as advertised but $18.50 . This is disappointing from a lot of country customers who generally pay more but when you add the shipping fee you might as well spend your money locally and support the smaller bottle shops . You’ve lost my business boozebud . Don’t tip into their free shipping advertisement

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

You definitely could handle it in a better way

Placed an order with Boozebud a couple of days ago, and waited for the whole night last night for the delivery, but got nothing. This morning, after checking my Boozebud account, found the order had been cancelled without informing me. You need to tell your customers if you cancelled their orders instead of keeping quiet but getting the payment.

Please refund me and my order number is 319893.

Ket
KetCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Fast delivery, reasonable prices

Ordered 12 mixed pack Dainton beers on Monday and everything was delivered by Wednesday. Very happy with my purchase. Prices are either slightly cheaper or the same than local stores in Canberra. They definitely have wider varieties than what we can find here locally.

Awaysaway
AwaysawaySouth East Queensland, QLD

BoozeBud is great!

Timely service, great range of stock and friendly helpful staff. Xisjsne. She was skke. Eje sne eke ske eikanqmnw sjwnw wkd nw w. sjw. SNe. SJw sne w an. Wjenebr.

Shish
ShishSydney

Quick delivery and cheap prices

Ordered few bottles of whisky, it was delivered in 2 days. I live 40 kms away from Sydney. Awesome browsing experience on website. Easy to find the products and clearly mentioned promotions and discounts. Love the recent addition of wish-list. One place to shop all your Booze :)

Great experience

Ordered 4 different brands of beer in one order. Ordered on a sunday, arrived on tuesday. All came in one package. Live Sydney metro. Great experience, will order through them again.

Hey there Steve,

Cheers for the review. We are so glad we can send you your favourite Booze on time :)
Looking forward to your next orders !

Georgia
GeorgiaPerth, WA

Confused about some of the negative reviews, I had an excellent experience

Service was well priced and extremely fast given the current circumstances. Helped me get some birthday booze to my family interstate. Highly recommend this website for all your booze delivery needs.

Other Wine & Liquor Shops