BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

beechSydney, NSW

Quicker and easier than I thought

Ordered 3 cases of beer on Saturday afternoon for delivery Monday between 1pm and 6pm and had them by 1:30pm on Monday. Cases left where requested. Happy with discount for buying 3 cases but it meant I got less of a discount for being my first purchase. Still a great price. Would definitely use again.

Menindee W.
Menindee W.

Still waiting

It's been 2 weeks since my partner ordered some beers.. not sure now of the issue is aust post but would be great but to get some personalised service vs endless automated notifications about delays. We got half the order so maybe it's just the beer out of stock....again... who knows. Apparently in sydney... but have to fill in a form to find out more. . It's just too hard

Rochelle W
Rochelle WAdelaide

Accurate order at a good price

Product arrived today (Sunday morning). I'd ordered it about 10 days ago. Was a little worried after reading so many reviews of people being frustrated by delayed delivery, but I know Australia Post is getting slammed at the moment. It left the warehouse in Sydney within a short time of being ordered so I don't think that's BoozeBud's fault. It *is* a pandemic! Opened the box - accurate order and no damage. I'm happy!
Also, when this product was out of stock a few weeks ago I send them a message and got a prompt and accurate response, so I'm happy with BoozeBud overall :)

Daryl
DarylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incomplete order

Ordered 2 slabs of beer Took 7 days for half the order to arrive. wrote an email and get an automated response saying it will be 2 business days before they respond. Poor service.

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

There are better options out there.

BoozeBud has an ok range to choose from but their prices are really not that competitive. I decided to order from them due to them carrying a particular whisky which was out of stock everywhere else.

Delivery was several days late but due to the current circumstances this was expected. The only problem was however was that they had packed the bottles laying down before sending them which resulted in the corks becoming soaked, resulting in leakage during postage. Approximate loss was from neck level of the bottle to the shoulder during postage - at least 2 drams worth.

Everywhere else I have ordered whisky from sends their bottles upright. Big mistake guys. Until you can fix this I won't order or recommend ordering from you again.

Flitter M.
Flitter M.

Many thanks, I appreciate the response. Email sent.

Still waiting for delivery

Im still waiting for my order of 2 cases of beer. Been over a week and no update to tracking. What is going on over there. I need an update or somthing please

Delivered on time

I put the order in 9pm the night before. Arrived 2pm next day (Melbourne metro area) Was expecting that given other reviews I read on this site. Thanks very much!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Awesome ! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.
We hope you enjoy your order & look forward to providing you with the same amazing experience with your future orders.

Cheers

Theo M.
Theo M.

Good service 30vb slab

Had a missing vb 30 pack coming tomorrow appreciate it thank you for your service it's been a privilege to drink the vb cans love the work you doing good job

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hi Theo, Glad you had this experience & we look forward to your future orders. Cheers

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Arrived as promised

Ordered and delivered exactly as promised in the afternoon timeslot; pricing also competitive. Ordered 3 x gins + a Barcardi; packaged safely. Normally don't do a review but I can see recent transactions have had a problem with delivery so I wanted to let others know that it isn't everyone.

Great delivery

Ordered Saturday received Wednesday as requested for a very good price VB at $10 carton cheaper than Dan Murphys you van't do better than that. !!!!!!!!!!!! Only first order but will certainly use it again

Service has been great

Don't know what people are complaining about. It has been good so far. I recommend to a couple of people and they said the same.i'd use the services again considering the price and service remains the same.

ONLY HAPPY
ONLY HAPPY

Harry great JOB.

Harry was very understanding assisted me through all. As I have a vision impairment he was great. Thank you
Will be back one day. Appreciated
No issues here. Very understanding ordered a few wines and some red

Maracyline A.
Maracyline A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt response and excellent customer service

Sarah8
Sarah8Sydney, NSW

Great selection

Nice to support someone outside of the usual offerings. I love the selection here, good boutique type options and some really cool products. My order came in good time I was very happy.

Graham
GrahamIllawarra, NSW

Excellent introduction to BoozeBud

I placed my first order with BoozeBud on Tuesday 28th Jan and the order was delivered on Friday 31st. On Thursday I was informed by email that it would be delivered on Friday or next Monday and then on Friday I was informed that it would be delivered that day. My order consisted of 3 bottles of spirits and a carton of beer. I checked around and BoozeBuds prices were the best on offer. The delivery was well packaged and on my experience I thoroughly recommend BoozeBud and will certainly be shopping with them again

Kyle
KyleSydney, NSW

Well done

Purchased a 20 pack of Weihenstephaner Korbinian and had it at my door within 24 hours. Haven’t been able to purchase anywhere else in aus and was looking to try this for a while so couldn’t be happier.

Brian626
Brian626Melbourne

Good concept but at the mercy of Auspost

Ordered two cases of beers that took a while to come. I had to pick it up from the post office which took 3 tries to get everything. The box was destroyed with no attempt at plastic wrapping or anything. Products are also close to best before date. I'd rather just pick it up from a local seller then have to deal with the stress of post. Such a shame, might have actually used it if it went well.

David G
David GAU

Very happy

Five experiences with this company over the last 2 to 3 months. I have nothing but positive experiences for each of these transactions. very happily purchase again from this company.

Dave from Sydney
Dave from SydneySydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Ordered my two cartons of beer, with a huge discount, yesterday. Delivered today. Just excellent! Would recommend this website.
The website itself is really easy to navigate and they have a lot on offer.

Great prices prompt delivery

Placed order 1pm Tuesday delivered 1030am the next day easy to use website massive range of beers I would not normally have access to would recommend this company to anyone

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Out of Date Stock

I ordered a mixed case of 16 craft beers from Boozebud, delivery was received within two days so I was initially happy with the fast turn around.

Unfortunately after inspecting the beers, I was disappoined to find 6 of the 16 cans were past the brewery's best before date...some by as much as 6 months!

Boozebud should not sell out of date stock and certainly not without declaring it up front or offering the customer a discount or substitution. Very disappointed.

Dom Campo
Dom CampoSydney, NSW

Great value, Great service

I have never had a problem dealing with Boozebud, good value and good service. Have recommended to all my mates. I have never had any issues contacting them, also have just received a $15 and free postage for my birthday. Thank you very much.

Zen Ore
Zen OreSydney, NSW

Good Value, GREAT Service

I've purchased 3 cases of beer and a bottle of whisky.
I didn't like one the beers (I thought it was faulty).
Sent a message through the website.
Got a reply and a credit to my account the same day.
These guys will certainly get my business!

phil74
phil74Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ordered and paid for incorrect item last night - my fault. Sent them an email advising what I had done and what I intended to buy. The next morning I received an email advising they would change the order to the item I needed and although this item was more expensive, they waived the extra cost. Received my order that same day. Excellent service and good choice of IPA's.

Fra
FraHobart, TAS

Wrong beers, lost money, no reply

I ordered a 4 pack of the Pirate Life Mosiac IPA, they delivered a 6 pack of the Pirate Life Pilsner. This product is $8 cheaper. I emailed them about this on Wednesday, it is now Sunday. No reply.

Other Wine & Liquor Shops