BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Scott T.
Scott T.Canberra 2600, ACT

Amazing service, wide catalogue, and fun subscription service!

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Shipping is really fast.

Shipping was really fast for me. Order during the night and received next day. I am Sydney metro area. Packaging is really good. Cannot complain at all. Recommend 1st time buyers.

Luna
LunaSydney

Not bad

I bought something for myself over Christmas and my drinks came on time. Can't complain. Haven't ordered anything from them since, cus I usually get mine from Wool worths anyway.

Brad
BradIllawarra, NSW

Easy good service and value for moy

I have had 3 orders delivered through boozebud on time responsive to orders can’t fault great value for money
Wouldn’t hesitate to order again
Highly recommend beer beer beer
Beer beer

Aaron
AaronCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Everything was smooth

I ordered online for first time, it was smooth sailing, order was correct and I was happy with the service.

All alchohol was separated well and the prices were very reasonable.

I will likely order again.

EM. K
EM. K

Good service, best prices, great selection

Revs
RevsSydney, NSW

Prompt delivery but missing items

I ordered a selection of wines and selected next day delivery. Delivery was within the delivery window I selected, they stated that my items would be delivered in 2 seperate boxes. I got one large box instead with two of the most expensive wines missing. I bought three reds advertised as from 2014 but they delivered those from 2018. The only way to contact them is through emailing their customer service which doesn't even bother responding. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing...shocking stuff

I live in the remote NT and the local prices just can't compare with Boozebud. Delivery times vary but this is expected and more to do with Australia Post i suspect. Occasional free delivery is a bonus. Keep up the good work!

Ojefoje
OjefojeSydney

Quick and Easy

Contrary to other reviews, I ordered on Wednesday afternoon and received my order Friday morning by Australia Post. Good price and service.

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Great service and choice of products

Great service, good choice of products, prices good, as i cannot leave the house the delivery is great. Thank you! ANNE Bates

RJ1
RJ1

Great deal

Hopped on a great holiday deal i found before NYE and was ordered on xmas eve and arrived on the 27th with no fuss at all. Very pleased with everything about it

ev.
ev.

Very happy customer

The products came very quickly before the expected delivery date and all in one go (got a few packages). Will be shopping here again.

Mitch
MitchSydney

Fast delivery and good choice of beer at fair prices

Ordered twice from these guys- 1st time they were a day or two late with the stated delivery..but sent a credit voucher to make up for it.2nd time they were bang on time as stated..and all the beer both local & imported was all A1.Good & fast service good choice of craft beer & wines and good promos..what more can ya want?? (except for free beer of course)

Ash
AshPerth, WA

Excellent service

As I'm not too fussed on the timing of delivery, they let me know that my order was out of stock this got a refund after receiving an uncompleted order. I got the bottle of Wynn's and a complimentary chardonnay free of charge with a further discount for my next order. Very pleased with the service. A+++

Awesome Service, highly recommend!

I ordered some wines from this site and they were great. Really quick delivery, great tasting wines and beer, and very helpful customer service. Will definitely use again and highly recommend!

Jeevan
JeevanSydney, NSW

Quick delivery. Great deals

Good deals on the Scotch bottles.Delivery is really quick. Highly recommend this site for online booze orders.
Customer support was prompt in responding to the queries i had.

needs improving

Both my husband and our neighbour, who each have an Advent Calendar from Boozebud, are a tad disappointed in this year's offerings. Number 20, todays, they said tasted like an alcoholic Fanta. Too many fruity or citrus beers, not enough serious tasting beer.

Byron
ByronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service! 5 Stars

Excellent service from Boozebud. We received our order quickly and it was cheap and got a great discount. I would highly recommend using this service.

Good service

I've ordered twice and both times the beer was on time and the customer service staff responded to my emails regarding the product. Also beer was well within its use by date so no concerns there. 5/5

hell-69
hell-69Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Quick Delivery - very impressed

found some great bargains on BoozeBud - quickly ordered 3 cartons of beer - felt a bit smug because of my big savings - in time, I thought that my great deal sounded a bit too good to be true - to satisfy myself I checked out some of the online reviews & for a few days I worried about my rash online purchase - turns out I worried for nothing - 3 cartons of beer arrived today, on time & in A1 condition (delivered on a Sunday morning no less) - oh so happy with this company & I will use them again for sure - very impressed BoozeBud, wonderful service - thank-you

J Huang
J HuangSydney

Quick and efficient experience

Didi
DidiSydney

Excellent service!

I read the reviews after I had made my order of over $200 value of wine and spirits. I was advised of delays due to high volume of sales and today was delighted when the second box in my delivery arrived four days before the expected date. I received text messages advising of pending deliveries. Overall for my first order my experience was brilliant!

Sue B
Sue BAdelaide

Short delivery

I’m concerned they can’t be phoned, only email. I’m missing my spirits from order 5 parcels were said to be coming, I only received 4. Aust Post couldn’t help me even though they were to company that delivered. All I can do is send email to see where my 5th parcel is. A bit frustrating to say the least.

Jack
JackAdelaide

Good price, room for improvement

The drinks i bought were the cheapest i have gotten them beating dans prices. The website needs a redesign with filters to help ease of navigation. My order was delayed due to busy sale period for them so it took 7 business days to arrive.

Danielle M
Danielle MHighton

Order

Ordered a bottle of Archie Rose White Rye Whisky and accidentally sent me the wrong thing, a bottle of Archie Rose Vodka. They were quick to respond and resolved the issue with the minimum of fuss. Appreciate the speed and smoothness of their service. Definitely coming back.

Other Wine & Liquor Shops