BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Gloria W.
Gloria W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed quick service

One box delivered and emailed the company with an answer with in 24 hrs. Stating they sometimes get delivered separately. So true next day 2nd box arrived. I have no hesitation the service was good and will use them again.
Thank you Milly job well done.

Gloria from Melbourne

Phil
Phil

First time user - Excellent

My first order on Boozebud and all good. Delivery was in time specified
will use again . Very good prices also

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

THANKYOU BoozeBud

Placed an order for 2cartons of imported beer that are hard to get in Aus.
Easy platform to place an order, with reasonable prices. Considering i'm 1000KMS from Sydney,
the order arrived within 2 to 3 days..... which to me, is TERRIFIC!
Will be placing more orders in the near future....

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Glenn! Cheers for this amazing review. We are so glad you chose to shop with us & had an amazing experience :) , we look forward to your next order , you legend !

BC123
BC123Sydney

Fantastic online delivery for alcohol

Have been shopping with boozebud throughout lockdown and can’t rate them highly enough. Cheaper than most places. Easy to use website, huge range of spirits and wine, and super fast & free delivery. Download the app for extras like free shipping & discounts.

UnclePucka80
UnclePucka80Sydney, NSW

Let’s be Buds

Got a mixed craft sixer in good time (a day earlier than expected) via regular post. Very happy with the awesome selection of craft beers, as I extend my home lockdown tasting journey further afield!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hello! Oh that is awesome to hear. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Glad you are adding some new brews to the mix. We hope you are staying safe :) Enjoy your order

Suzanna H.
Suzanna H.Sydney, NSW

Great products and service

Used three times now, order on time and correct... Even scored free delivery all three times because of promotion. Prices are very competitve and would definitley use them time and time again.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Suzanna, You're a legend! Thanks for leaving this review. We are so glad you are happy with our service. Looking forward to your next order :)

Terry
TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Price and Delivery

I buy when on special, very good price and so far delivery has been great too... maybe you could deliver in normal box instead of yellow colour, so that no one notice when delivery person leave it in front of your house

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Terry! Legend , thanks so much for leaving this review :)
We will definitely let our couriers now to not leave our awesome yellow box in an area that can be seen !

Cheers for the feedback

Siroos
Siroos

My one and only stop from now on

Love the new one. Thanks guys for the amazing range of products. Unbelievable superfast delivery in few hours. And fantastic prices and offers. Love the packaging and the whole service and experience. I really don't know why I haven't heard about you earlier. Keep up the fantastic work! Please keep sending me targeted coupons ;)

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended!

I ordered last night at a great price. My delivery arrived on time. The whole experience could not have been smoother

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there legend. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review :)
That's awesome, so glad you have had this experience with us. There's nothing like a smooth experience. We look forward to your next order !
Cheers

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Excellent Price and on time delivery

First time I used this company and found absolutely no. issues. Start to finish was seamless. Ordered 6 Bottles of Glenfiddich 12.. price was very competitive and as advised items were delivered on time. I would recommend BoozeBud to anyone thinking of buying alcohol online. I am 100% satisfied.

Mayuran

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Legend ! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate it :)

Ben.B
Ben.BSydney, NSW

Fair prices, great range and fast delivery

I am writing this after forth time using their services, once ordered via their website and 3 times used their app.
Each and every time, I have paid a fair and better price than other suppliers (even Dan Murphy’s) mainly using their occasional special discounts, I have received my ordered items quickly and hassle free, and exactly what I expected to receive.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review :)
We appreciate your support & love that you have had such a positive experience

Post sale customer service to be example to all online businesses!!

Milly was an ABSOLUTE LEGEND in solving the honest mistake. Will recommend this website to all of my friends. Problem solved yesterday - solution is arriving today! How good is that!!! Cheers Milly, and thank you for your help!

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Legend! thanks for this & glad you enjoyed the experience :)

Tee Wanny
Tee WannyMelbourne

Needs more reliability

Litaeishia C.
Litaeishia C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great service and arrived fairly quick!

Had what I wanted, arrived fairly quick and all in great condition
Also great response time to queries
Will definitely buy off there again

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for the review! Enjoy your drinks :)

mani
mani

my preferred booze provider

I have had half a dozen deliveries from BoozeBud and they arrive when they are supposed to. I think they are terrific.

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Cheers for the awesome review. So glad you are enjoying our service :)

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com
Cheers

Sandrs
Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Wayne Taylor
Wayne Taylorasked

How do I get a return? I want my money refunded please.

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives

Other Wine & Liquor Shops