BoozeBud.com

BoozeBud.com (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BoozeBud

Richard W.
Richard W.

More like BoozeDud

Shipped the wrong wine and refuses to fix it

I bought 5 bottles of wines and 3 of 5 they sent to me are wrong. Reached out to their customer service Milly and they refused to acknowledge the issue kept delaying the resolution it has been close to 2 weeks now still no sight of the wines I paid for!

Choong
Choong

Hi, yes that is my order number and no I still have not received the right wines that I paid for as at today.

Hi Choong,

We are so sorry. Our customer service team is on the case and should be in contact with you to resolve shortly :)

PARISA
PARISA

DONT GO NEAR

Waste of time. Go to their competitors. They cant do the basics of their order which is delivering alcohol. I tried three times. STAY AWAY.

Gloria W.
Gloria W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed quick service

One box delivered and emailed the company with an answer with in 24 hrs. Stating they sometimes get delivered separately. So true next day 2nd box arrived. I have no hesitation the service was good and will use them again.
Thank you Milly job well done.

Gloria from Melbourne

Misleading advertising

Purchased 3 x Crown Ambassadors expecting to receive the product they had displayed on their website (see 1st & 2nd image attached) but instead received recapped bottles, seals missing, and individual numbers and COA removed. If you plan on purchasing a premium product from BB, I recommend reaching out to them first to confirm exactly what it is you'll receive.

Ad S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They will give you a wrong delivery date range just to get the order in.

Everybody in Victoria knows that Auspost is struggling to keep up the orders for last couple of months, still Boozebud will give you a wrong indication just to get the orders in. Don't plan your events by relying on these guys, they don't even take accountability for that when you contact them.

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

THANKYOU BoozeBud

Placed an order for 2cartons of imported beer that are hard to get in Aus.
Easy platform to place an order, with reasonable prices. Considering i'm 1000KMS from Sydney,
the order arrived within 2 to 3 days..... which to me, is TERRIFIC!
Will be placing more orders in the near future....

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Glenn! Cheers for this amazing review. We are so glad you chose to shop with us & had an amazing experience :) , we look forward to your next order , you legend !

jane
janeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order never arrived

Order never arrived, waiting for the slow customer service to responded to help me out. I understand covid has times being delayed but dont advertise that you can still deliver in the time slot and make your customers pay more.

First and last time!

Order for Fathers Day gift placed 25 Aug and still not delivered 27 September! Would never recommend or use this company again. So disappointing.

Find out how BoozeBud.com compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Half my order never arrived

Ordered several beers last month. Less than half arrived and the order says it’s been delivered. Customer support were unhelpful and stated orders can be split in half and that the second half would come. It never did. Wasted $125. 0/10 would not recommend this service.

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM

First time buyer and last. I ordered on the 25 Aug a case of beer and spirits. Within a week u got my beer. It is now 17 Sept and i still haven't recieved my spirits. I have tried contacting them a few times now with no response. The customer service is non exsistent. If i had of known and read the reviews i would've never purcahsed from them

Hey there Mary,

Seems as though our customer service team has resolved this for you , please feel free to reach out if you need anything else :)
Cheers, BoozeBud

BC123
BC123Sydney

Fantastic online delivery for alcohol

Have been shopping with boozebud throughout lockdown and can’t rate them highly enough. Cheaper than most places. Easy to use website, huge range of spirits and wine, and super fast & free delivery. Download the app for extras like free shipping & discounts.

Maria
MariaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Poor customer service. Delivery sucks

I made 16 different orders last 7 Sep for a company virtual event that was supposed to happen on Friday, 17 Sep. the website said these will be delivered between 14-15 Sep. Up to this day, not a single beer has been received by any of the recipients. I obviously had to reschedule the event as we have no drinks. Customer service just keep saying that it’s with Auspost. Im really disappointed and will not order from you again. I will be calling you tomorrow for a refund!

MarkIllawarra, NSW

Bait and switch

Offered free delivery for the 1st order. Put my payment details in and they say - sorry extra $19 for delivery please
I live a whole 30 minutes from "Greater Sydney" - so not exactly remote!
Contact them & they say bad luck - that's how it is. Exclusion isn't in the T&C's
.. I log in, and the offer is still there! Unethical

Luke W.Sydney, NSW

Still No delivery

I should’ve read the reviews here first. No communication. Delivery still hasn’t arrived. Lesson learned the hard way. First and last time using boozebud

Luke W.

Yes that’s my order number

James G.BoozeBud

Hey there Luke, we have touched base with our customer service team- we can see here that you ordered on the 13th, but due to delays, received it on the 14th.
We are so sorry about the wait.

Jdatbundy
JdatbundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don’t bother

Ordered 50 beers for my brothers 50th birthday. Ordered Saturday for Tuesday delivery (could have delivered Monday). Guess what can’t deliver on Birthday.... was going to use Dan Murphy’s but got caught up in the 10%off and free delivery. Not worth it if doesn’t arrive for the date requested.

GTC
GTCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery

Order goods 12 days ago and still no delivery. contacted them twice and got run around story that it was Australia Post delay. now on checking with the Australia post tracking it has contact supplier. just sick of the lies and they have offered no solution. will never use them again and have had to go to my credit card company to get a refund as they will not offer one they just keep saying it is coming.

RushyRushFar West, NSW

Wish I had known.

Hi,
Here's the order number 633980
Cheers

Hey there,
We have followed this up and it seems it has been delivered 12th September. 08:21, with the selected shipping date of Wed 1 Sep - Tue 7 Sep. We are so sorry about the delays here in regards to this being late.

Beware they would send you products that have been sitting on the shelf for ages.

Ordered from them 3 times and they the 3 times I receive something that's so close to its expiry date. The worst one is the most recent when they sent me a carton of beer that's due to expire in 3 weeks

Worst deal very service

I have had 3 out of 6 delayed to next day or nine delivery of items from this company. Amateurs

Regional Areas - Don’t Bother

Like too many of these should have read reviews before trying.

Order 3 bottles of spirits as couldn’t find the specific types elsewhere (live in Orange Nsw). 1 1/2 months later - 2 x damages in transit, processing delays, Covid delays and still not here and back to square one with order having to be re-processed.

They offered a refund, no I want my order!

If you can’t deliver to regional areas (or anywhere by the sounds of it) then don’t offer. Have ordered wine online with other companies plenty of time and never once had an issue.

Just give don’t both.

Only positive is at least they told me about the issues so two stars for customer service but you can’t actually call a number to talk through it.

James G.BoozeBud

Don't waste your time..!!!

James G.BoozeBud

Canceled my order without telling me

I was very excited for my boyfriend’s 21st birthday which is tomorrow and I had been waiting on a personalised bottle for him so I went to check on my tracking because I hadn’t received any emails about it being shipped. It was meant to be here by today or tomorrow to surprise him with it. I checked online on my order and they had canceled it and not notified me at all and now it’s too late to get anything for my boyfriend’s birthday. Honestly not happy….. was really excited for this present

James G.BoozeBud

Orders don't get filled and delivered

I pre-ordered 4 bottles of alcohol for a birthday present over a week before the said birthday. The order sat on 'accepted' for 5 days. When I got on chat Maddie told that all the delivery slots were taken for the next 3 days and she couldn't make an exception. In short I cancelled the order and thank you to BWS for delivering in 2hrs. DO NOT order from these people if you actually want your order!

Lynden
LyndenSydney, NSW

Where is it?

We ordered 3 items 10 days ago and they still have not turned up. I’ve been to our local bottle shop twice in that time. I won’t be using your company again.
I have read all your recent answers to other reviews blaming the latest restrictions. Not an excuse. You can either deliver what you say or you can’t. Just advise in your advertising that there maybe delays in delivery due too …..
You won’t because you will lose too much business. You have lost ours. I can’t rate the product quality because I haven’t got it. So I gave it a one.